Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #451
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Jeanne Cooper is back in the hospital

She was released over the weekend and she was just re-admitted this morning.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 05-01-2013 at 06:12 PM.
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #452
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US SPOILER!!!!

Neil is troubled by items that were stolen, he claims they were Jabot files but the look on his face tells a different story
Victor gets on Sharon's case overhearing her job interview. Victor says no one will hire her and Adam won't want anything to do with her
Adam and Victoria face off at Newman over business, their father. Victoria gets a text from JT saying she needs to take Reed but doesn't say why
A new detective confronts Kevin and Chloe about the robbery, Chloe gets defensive. Chloe confronts Kevin after the detective leaves
Victor gets on Billy's case about his business, puts it down claiming it'll be a failure. Billy seems tempted to gamble again
Michael confronts Lauren wanting answers she won't own upto her affair. Fen gets arrested for fighting with the bouncer at Nick's club but Paul gets charges dropped
Adam and Sharon continue the friends with benefits relationship, Victor sees Sharon leaving the office. Victor is concerned about Victoria and Adam's personal lives

Next - Nick does not want Summer near Kyle ; Dylan tries to convince Avery to join him ; Carmine tries to convince Billy to gamble again

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #453
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Jeanne Cooper update

Her son Corbin Bersen (ex Father Todd) says shes back in critical condition.

Old 05-02-2013, 06:22 PM   #454
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US SPOILER!

Katherine is released from the hospital, she and Jill talk about her decision to put Cane in charge over her
Jack leaves Kyle in charge to watch Summer and her friend. Kyle doesn't like it but agrees to do it
Carmine takes a gamble to keep his job further leading Billy into the temptation of gambling again
Nick faces off with Jack and Phyllis, says he will never be okay with his daughter living with Kyle at Jack's
Dylan at the cottage remembering Avery telling him she lost the baby. Chelsea's baby means a lot to him
Fen reaches out to Kevin desperate for help, tells Kevin how angry he gets and how it scares him

Next - Michael confronts Carmine, Paul confronts Lauren ; Victoria finds a poker chip

Old 05-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #455
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Sid spoilers!

In the upcoming weeks, Victor does his best to drive a wedge between Victoria and Billy. He offers her a position at Newman. But he orders her to make her decision ASAP. She tells him that she needs to talk it over with Billy first, and Victor reminds her that Billy Boy failed to tell her about buying OTB. Also, Billy is stressing trying to run OTB is not helping his addiction to gambling and he is trying is best to hide it from Victoria. Spoilers say that Villy will really be tested.

Traci Abbott is back! Beth Maitland (Traci) filmed 7 episodes! Rumor has it there may be more coming!

Michael forces Lauren to confess to her affair with Carmine next week! She does!

Leslie continues to find out who Rose is. It wont be what she expected and it could cause problems for her relationships. Including her relationship with Neil!

Old 05-02-2013, 07:29 PM   #456
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Michael/Lauren/Carimine SPOILER!

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 05-02-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #457
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Michael Muhney tweet!

I asked him earlier if he was going to the Emmy's this year. He responded with this tweet!

Old 05-03-2013, 01:27 AM   #458
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
that is sad.....I will pray for her and her family....going home and going back and back into ICU is scary.....

just relax Mun :wooho
"Got Disney" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:40 AM   #459
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
I asked him earlier if he was going to the Emmy's this year. He responded with this tweet!

He is nominated for his FIRST EMMY yet on the fence about going to something as awesome as this! Heck, I love my kids but if I was nominated and worked so hard at the role I played on TV I would sooooooo want to be at the DAYTIME EMMY's! It's in the evening, so I am guessing the kiddos would be nearing their bedtime.

KAR

Last edited by momrek06; 05-03-2013 at 01:46 AM.
momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:03 AM   #460
ohiomom28
DIS Veteran

This is Corbin Bernsen's Facebook post this morning

Tested today. My faith, my strength, my very beliefs. End of life sucks. It's a terrible thing. I don't know many cases of "grandma went off peacefully in her sleep." Instead it seems more often it's a battle, a fight to go beyond our expiration date. And maybe there's the problem, one we create. Pushing the limits. I asked God many times today, why. Why would you give us this incredible life and end it so miserably? Okay, yes, there is more beyond this life, and I do believe that, but why end "this" one so in opposition to the beauty you have created? I"m praying for enlightenment on this. I think I understand it, but it's not clear. Please know that I'm not saying my mother's life has ended, it hasn't, but no matter how you slice it, she is in the final stages, whether it lasts an hour, day, month or years. I had to say "goodbye" to her tonight "just in case" as I'm traveling tomorrow to Vancouver for Psych. I have prayed for her recovery - some sort of recovery - and earlier this week got a hint of it. But then I saw her tonight, connected once again to so many tubes and machines "healing her." And there is a difference - yes they are keeping her alive just as antibiotics would do for an infection - but they are more or less there to help in her short term recovery. Is she in a natural decent toward the end? Not sure. Is there a future? Not sure? And if so, what kind of future? Even less sure. So I said my goodbyes tonight, had a good release of emotion and then left the room, more uncertain thanI have ever been about so many things. I wish I could be more positive for you tonight, but I reserve the right in this space to be plain, simple and honest. I know it's only in that realm that I will find the answers I'm looking for right now. I love you mom. I'm giving it up to you and God to find peace in this world or the next.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #461
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
He is nominated for his FIRST EMMY yet on the fence about going to something as awesome as this! Heck, I love my kids but if I was nominated and worked so hard at the role I played on TV I would sooooooo want to be at the DAYTIME EMMY's! It's in the evening, so I am guessing the kiddos would be nearing their bedtime.

Yeah. It's in the evening but its something that would talk all day to prepare for. Especially for his wife. It sucks they had to have those awards on Father's Day!?!?!?

Old 05-03-2013, 07:53 AM   #462
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiomom28 View Post
This is Corbin Bernsen's Facebook post this morning

Tested today. My faith, my strength, my very beliefs. End of life sucks. It's a terrible thing. I don't know many cases of "grandma went off peacefully in her sleep." Instead it seems more often it's a battle, a fight to go beyond our expiration date. And maybe there's the problem, one we create. Pushing the limits. I asked God many times today, why. Why would you give us this incredible life and end it so miserably? Okay, yes, there is more beyond this life, and I do believe that, but why end "this" one so in opposition to the beauty you have created? I"m praying for enlightenment on this. I think I understand it, but it's not clear. Please know that I'm not saying my mother's life has ended, it hasn't, but no matter how you slice it, she is in the final stages, whether it lasts an hour, day, month or years. I had to say "goodbye" to her tonight "just in case" as I'm traveling tomorrow to Vancouver for Psych. I have prayed for her recovery - some sort of recovery - and earlier this week got a hint of it. But then I saw her tonight, connected once again to so many tubes and machines "healing her." And there is a difference - yes they are keeping her alive just as antibiotics would do for an infection - but they are more or less there to help in her short term recovery. Is she in a natural decent toward the end? Not sure. Is there a future? Not sure? And if so, what kind of future? Even less sure. So I said my goodbyes tonight, had a good release of emotion and then left the room, more uncertain thanI have ever been about so many things. I wish I could be more positive for you tonight, but I reserve the right in this space to be plain, simple and honest. I know it's only in that realm that I will find the answers I'm looking for right now. I love you mom. I'm giving it up to you and God to find peace in this world or the next.
How sad. I hate to hear that we may not get our Katherine back. I've grown up with her and know that she will be terribly missed, no matter when it is. Did you ever hear what happened for her to be in the hospital in the first place?
Old 05-03-2013, 08:01 AM   #463
ohiomom28
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmily1 View Post

How sad. I hate to hear that we may not get our Katherine back. I've grown up with her and know that she will be terribly missed, no matter when it is. Did you ever hear what happened for her to be in the hospital in the first place?
All I've heard is that it was originally an infection.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:15 AM   #464
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Quote:
This is so sad (Especially in light of her character's storyline as of late). She is the ONLY Mrs C, so I hope they don't recast it...

Corbin's FB post mentioned above is chilling. I can't imagine having to travel back and forth for work while dealing with such personal issues.

Honny Dipp- great tweet from MM!! I'm glad he's nominated- his character has had a GREAT year! We will be in WDW when the show airs, so I will have to take a peak on this thread to see the outcome... (Who else is nominated?)
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Cinderumbrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #465
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

2013 Daytime Emmy Nominations are out

Outstanding Drama Series Nominees:
"The Bold And The Beautiful"
"Days of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"
"One Life To Live"
"The Young and the Restless"

Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team:
"The Bold and the Beautiful"
"Days of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team:
"General Hospital"
"One Life To Live"

Outstanding Lead Actor Nominees:
"General Hospital's" Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake)
"The Young And The Restless'" Peter Bergman (Jack Abbott), Doug Davidson (Paul Williams) and Michael Muhney (Adam Newman)

Outstanding Lead Actress Nominees:
"The Bold And The Beautiful's" Susan Flannery (ex-Stephanie Forrester) and Heather Tom (Katie Spencer)
"Days Of Our Lives'" Peggy McKay (Caroline Brady)
"The Young And The Restless'" Michelle Stafford (Phyllis Newman)

Outstanding Supporting Actress Nominees:
"The Bold And The Beautiful's" Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke Logan),
"Days Of Our Lives'" Arianne Zucker (Nicole Walker)
"General Hospital's" Julie Marie Berman (Lulu Spencer Falconeri)
"The Young And The Restless'" Jessica Collins (Avery Clark) and Melissa Claire Egan (Chelsea Newman)

( Nikki Nelson/WENN.com)
Outstanding Supporting Actor Nominees:
"The Bold And The Beautiful's" Scott Clifton (Liam Spencer)
"General Hospital's" Bradford Anderson (Damian Spinelli)
"The Young And The Restless'" Jeff Branson (ex-Ronan Malloy) and Billy Miller (Billy Abbott)

Outstanding Younger Actress Nominees:
"The Bold And The Beautiful's" Jacqueline Macinnes Wood (Steffy Forrester Spencer)
"General Hospital's" Kristen Alderson (Starr Manning) and Lindsey Morgan (ex-Kristina Corinthos Davis)
"The Young And The Restless'" Hunter King (Summer Newman)

Outstanding Younger Actor Nominees:
"Days Of Our Lives'" Chandler Massey (Will Horton) and Freddie Smith (Sonny Kiriakis)
"The Young And The Restless'" Max Ehrich (Fenmore Baldwin) and Bryton James (Devon Hamilton Winters)

Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction/Set Decoration/Scenic Design Nominees:
"Days of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Outstanding Achievement For A Casting Director for a Drama Series Nominees:
"Days of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Outstanding Achievement In Costume Design for a Drama Series Nominees:
"Days of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Outstanding Achievement In Hairstyling For a Drama Series Nominees:
"Days of Our Lives"

Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Direction for a Drama Series Nominees:
"Days of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Outstanding Achievement in Live and Direct to Tape Sound Mixing for a Drama Series Nominees:
"Days of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Outstanding Achievement in Makeup for a Drama Series Nominees:
"Days of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Outstanding Achievement in Multiple Camera Editing for a Drama Series Nominees:
"Days of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"
"One Life to Live"

Outstanding Achievement In Music Direction and Composition For A Drama Series Nominees:
"Days Of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Outstanding Original Song For A Drama Series Nominees:
"General Hospital:" "Just Like That."
"The Young and the Restless:" "Only Love Goes On Forever."

Outstanding Achievement In Technical Direction/Electronic Camera/Video Control For A Drama Series Nominees:
"Days of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Outstanding Achievement for Stunt Coordination in a Drama Series:
"Days of Our Lives"
"General Hospital"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: