Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2013, 07:28 AM   #11
jdd
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGPrincess View Post
Haha...it is SO good to hear that we are not the only ones. Sometimes you see other people staying club who go out to every meal and we don't even want to leave the lounge the whole time. LOL! And that is the best way to describe the CM discount!! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
IMO, the lounge is the biggest perk of Club!! I don't use the itineray planning service (I'm a little OCD about making my own reservations), so the reason we book CL is for the food and extra space in the lounge! Not to mention the location of the Poly lounge is perfect

We usually eat out at lunchtime as my boys do like more than chips and cookies for lunch , but breakfast and dinner are in the lounge. If anyone needs more food, we can always supplement, but I definitely don't plan on eating out for dinner when you have all that fantastic food!!
March 2002, May 2003, Nov 2007 - ASMo, Nov 2005 - CSR, April 2007 - CBR, Oct 2008 - POR, Aug 2009 - FW Cabins/Beach Club, Dec 2009 - ASSp (mom/son trip), Aug-Sept 2010-POR/Poly CL, Sept 2011-Poly (mom/son trip), May2012-CBR(anniversary trip), Aug2012-WWoHP and AKL-Kidani, Aug2013-PolyCL, Feb2014-CBR

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: