Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
ShelsGoingToDisney
DIS Veteran

Anyone live near Dana Point, California?

We are taking a family vacation to CA at the end of May. We are renting a house on the beach in Dana Point, CA for the first few days before we head to Disneyland. I have done lots of google reading but I'd love to hear some tips from people who actually live around Dana Point. Good restaurants? Fun, unique things to do? It'll be my husband, me, and my 3 kids, (DS13), (DD10), & (DS8).

Also I was wondering if there will be seals around the beaches? Are they there year round or only at certain times of the year? I can't seem to find this info on google. We've spent lots of time on FL beaches but this will be the first to the West Coast and seals would be something totally new and different to see!

Any tips or advice would be much appreciated!

Offsite ~ July 1983, June 1992, March 2001; Poly/ASMovies~Jan 2006;Poly~April 2006;Pop/Poly~Jan 2008;CR~March 2009;BC~Oct 2009;POP~July 2010;Harry Potter trip~Jan 2011;Endeavour Launch Trip~April 2011;Atlantis Launch Trip~July 2011;POR~May 2012; Disney Fantasy Cruise ~ May 2012;Joey's 13th Birthday Christmas Decor Trip ~ Nov/Dec.2012;Disneyland~May 2013 ~ Silly Sam's AoA Adventure Nov. 2013 ~ WONDERful Alaska May 2014~Princess 13th Birthday Trip Dec. 2014
ShelsGoingToDisney is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: