DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2013, 07:19 PM   #16
lovewdwdvc
DIS Veteran

wegoshop

We gave cc to wegoshop and never saw them. Worked fine for us.

RESORTS: POP, ASSp, Poly, BWI, SSR, CBR, Swan, VWL, AKL, Dixie Landings, POR, PORFQ,BWV. BCV, Fort Wilderness Cabin, BCV
lovewdwdvc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #17
jodywgirl
DIS Veteran

If you have refrigerated itemsdelivered does bell services have a way to keep them cold
All Star Movies July 2005 Disney Cruise Line Aug 2005 Pop Century May 2007 Pop Century Dec 2008 Bay Lake Tower Sep 2009 Old Key West Dec 2009 GC Villas June 10 AKL Aug 2010 Boardwalk Villas & Disney Cruise March 11Girls Trip All Star Music May 12 May 2013 Family Vacation SSR Girls Trip NOV 2013 BLT / AKL Kidani
jodywgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #18
disneynutz

Earning My Ears One At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodywgirl View Post
If you have refrigerated itemsdelivered does bell services have a way to keep them cold
Yep, they sure do.

Bill

disneynutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:26 AM   #19
Anal Annie
....at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't stop it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodywgirl View Post
Yes, they do. I know at least with Garden Grocer they bag the cold items separately from the room temp items and Bell Services refrigerates / freezes whatever needs to be. I always schedule our delivery for around the time our plane lands so I know it will be there when we arrive (just in case our room IS ready when we check in). I just specify in the comments section to please leave the order with Bell Services. The last time we went when Bell Services brought up the order I had a large family size box of waffles not with the order...turns out the Bell Service guy forgot to look in the freezer before he brought up the order. It was there, he just had to make another trip up...

Come join me for my 2nd ever trip report now in progress for DisneyLAND and Aulani and Maui 2014. http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post52179607

My first ever trip report - Disneyland Paris and our DCL Med cruise: http://thewhitehouseblog.weebly.com/ (ALMOST but not quite finished)

August 2014 - 3 n @ VGC & DL followed by 7 n @ Aulani follwed by 3 n on Maui / Jan 2014 - 5 n @ AKV Jambo House / Aug 2013 - 9 nights @ SSR / Aug 2012 - 9 n @ Boardwalk Villas and HRH / Mar-Apr 2012 6 n @ Bay Lake / August 2011 Disneyland Paris and DCL MED cruise / August 2010 Disney's DVC resort at Hilton Head Island, SC / March 2010 Kidani Village at AKV / August '09 BCV & Vero Beach / May '09 SSR / July '08 AKV & B2B Cruises on The Wonder/ January '08 VWL / August '07 OKW / July '06 Offsite - Waikiki, Kona & Ka'anapali, Hawaii / July '05 Disneyland & Disney Magic West Coast Cruise to the Mexican Riviera / Summer '04 CSR / May '03 Offsite - St. John, USVI / Summer '02 AKL & O.C., MD

[/url]IMG]http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/uploads/21406/ssrgroup.jpg[/IMG] [url=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/]

[url=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/]
Anal Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #20
jsargevt
Earning My Ears

We had a good experience with garden grocer on our last trip - they did separate the cold from everything else and the bell services at BLT kept it cool.
jsargevt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #21
notorbob75
Earning My Ears

I've used WGS 3 times and GG once, even though we had to meet with Amy at WGS each time, it was because we had alcohol in our order. Also, had WGS stop at a liquor store to get some of the hard stuff. Much needed after a long day in the parks with 3 toddlers.
notorbob75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #22
hymanptm
Earning My Ears

We Shop !! Any Grocery Near AKL !!

grocery stores AKL ??:rol leyes:
hymanptm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #23
Bexx

Enjoys the UNIQUE Magic Kingdom
Crazed by the twiddly bits

So just to double check - if we use Garden Grocer and have alcohol in our order, we don't have to be there to meet them as long as we have faxed them ID beforehand?

Also, as somebody asked earlier, what sort of tip do you add on?
~ WDW MK Day Trip Jan 83 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Nov 92 ~*~ DLP Newport Bay Club Nov 93 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Dec 95 ~*~ WDW Offsite Dec 96 ~*~ WDW Dixie Landings Jan 99 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Dec 99 ~*~ DLP Hotel New York Dec 02 ~*~ WDW Old Key West Feb 05 ~*~ DLP Newport Bay Club Nov 05 ~*~ DLP Day Trip Jan 06 ~*~ DLP Hotel Cheyenne Dec 06 ~*~ DLP Hotel Santa Fe Nov 07 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Portofino Bay Feb 08 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge Jan 09 ~*~ DLP Sequoia Lodge March 09 ~*~ DLP Disneyland Hotel Feb 10 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Royal Pacific Resort Oct 10 ~*~ DLP Hotel New York Dec 12 ~*~ WDW Beach Club Villas & Old Key West + Royal Pacific Resort Aug 13 ~

Been there ... Done that ... Definitely going back!

Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #24
rlrose313
Earning My Ears

Does wgs allow people to fax IDs?
rlrose313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #25
kirstenb1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hymanptm View Post
grocery stores AKL ??:rol leyes:
Yes, if you exit the AKL complex, the first traffic light is Sherberth Rd. Take a right on that and follow it to the traffic light. Take a right at that light, and drive about 4 miles, Publix will be in a shopping ctr on the right. There's a Target across rt 92 from the Publix.
kirstenb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:44 PM   #26
kim532
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlrose313 View Post
Does wgs allow people to fax IDs?
We used WGS shop in summer of 2011. We had alcohol and I just scanned and emailed a copy of my driver's license to her to prove age. My items were left at bell services for us to pick up.

I loved WGS and will use them in the future.

Kim
kim532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #27
twinklebug
Dreaming in Mickey Vision
Too bad I wasn't 20, oh, I mean 3 years younger

Location: Left my heart in WDW, if found please leave at WL frontdesk

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynutz View Post
I just did a price study for our next vacation.

Disney was the most expensive followed by GG, then WeGo and getting a car for a day was $5 more.

We rented a car, will shop for what we want, where we want, don't have to tip, don't have to meet anyone, and will eat off property for a night.

Bill
Renting a car seriously sounds like the best plan these days, but I'm on vacation, I don't want to go in a grocery store!

As far as WGS vs GG: I've used both services. Since WGS now delivers to Bell services GG has nothing on them. And, since WGS has shown a ton more respect for their clients over the years, I'll stick with WeGoShop. They've always given us excellent, professional service with a smile.

Last edited by twinklebug; 06-10-2013 at 05:09 PM.
twinklebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #28
disneynutz

Earning My Ears One At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinklebug View Post
Renting a car seriously sounds like the best plan these days, but I'm on vacation, I don't want to go in a grocery store!

As far as WGS vs GG... I've done both and since WGS now delivers to Bell services GG has nothing on them. And since WGS has shown a ton more respect for their clients over the years, I'll stick with WGS
For my comparison I called WGS, never dealt with the new owner. To be honest she seemed like I was annoying her and she had a bit of an attitude. One more reason do our own shopping.

As DVC owners we realize that vacations at WDW will come at least twice per year for the next X number of years, that changes our mindset. We don't do rope drop, sleep in, eat simple meals just like we were home. We spend more time in the room and at the resort, take the time to enjoy each other and the resort. We have met many CM's who now know us by name and that makes our stays even more special. Doing a quick shopping trip lets us buy on the fly and we eat at out favorite off-site restaurant while we are out. It also lets us pick up missing items for our Owners Locker.

Different strokes for different folks.

Bill

disneynutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #29
MaryJ
Believes in Tag Gremlins, not Tag Fairies
Has unstinky Crocs

I have used both services and don't have anything bad to say about either of them. However, I do have one instance when WGS went beyond the call of duty. I am lactose intolerant and had 2 flavors of Yoplait lactose free yogurt on my grocery list. When the person shopping couldn't find one of the flavors, she noticed that I was a repeat customer, and went to a second store to complete my order. She did NOT have to do that. It specifies on their web page that while they will go to more than one store, they will charge you extra for it. I did not receive a surcharge and she found yogurt that I can eat! Thanks WGS!
Old 03-05-2014, 10:03 AM   #30
jjwelch24
Mouseketeer

I just spoke with Amy at wegoshop about needing to be in your room for deliveries because we've used garden grocer before, but they didn't have some products we wanted. We had a great experience with Garden Grocer, with the exception of there being limited items, which is the reason I called wegoshop. Amy told me that, as of right now, you do not need to be present as long as you didn't order alcohol. However, she said that Disney is now going through a process with a few delivery services, including wegoshop, to determine whether or not deliveries can be made to bell services or must be made directly to the room. She was very upfront and wanted to let me know that because we are going in October and she couldn't guarantee what Disney would decided between then and now.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: