Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2013, 12:13 PM   #1
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Photographer

Daughter is about to put down a deposit on Regina H for her wedding day package.

She researched as much as she could online and I provided her with reviews of various photographers via the DISboards (she is not registered here).

She had it narrowed down to the Arndt's and Regina and the Arndts were booked for her April 2014 date. She does really love Regina's work.

She had seriously considered Randy Chapman. In fact, he shot their engagement package but she felt he seemed rushed and they didn't connect as well personality-wise. I met him for a brief moment (maybe 5 min) and he seemed nice. But they spent 2-3 hrs with him so I have to go with how my daughter and her fiance feel.

Hope we're doing the right thing booking Regina. She seems very nice in her emails and provides very quick responses----communication is important. Randy was good with that but not as fast as Regina. I have nothing bad to say about Randy---I think it was just a preference thing. But daughter is nervous because she hasn't met Regina in person.

MiaSRN62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:17 PM   #2
Lorelei528
DIS Veteran

Regina did our MK and EPCOT bridal shoots for our wedding. We had Randy do everything else....

We LOVED Regina! So much that we have scheduled a shoot with her for our December trip!

She is the sweetest EVER and oh so talented and creative!

May 2014 (BLT), Dec 2013 (BLT/AKL), Sept/Oct '12 (AKV/DCL), Jan '11 (AKL),Sept/Oct '10 (AKL/BLT/DCL/BWV), Sept '09 (BLT), April/May '09 (BW/AKL), Sept/Oct 08 (POP/AKL), Nov 03 (ASMovies/AKL), Nov 01 (CBR), Nov 97 (Disney Village Resort), '87 (off property), '77 (CR)
Lorelei528 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-29-2013, 03:33 PM   #3
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelei528 View Post
Regina did our MK and EPCOT bridal shoots for our wedding. We had Randy do everything else....

We LOVED Regina! So much that we have scheduled a shoot with her for our December trip!

She is the sweetest EVER and oh so talented and creative!
Thank you for saying this ! My daughter told me, "she seems really nice in her emails". But she wasn't sure how she was. I think my daughter made a good decision then. Congrats to you !

MiaSRN62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:16 AM   #4
TabZ
DFTW Bride October 2014!!

I meet Regina in October last year when I booked her for our engagement photos that we're having in November this year - she is just the sweetest thing in the world!

Randy is awesome, I've had the pleasure of meeting him too, he's such a rockstar but I gelled so much more with Regina, I think you've made a great choice

November 2002 - DLC - offsite, April 2005 - WDW - offsite, October 2005 - DLRP - offsite, October 2008 - DLRP - offsite,
July 2011 - WDW - POR, October 2011 - DLRP - Dream Castle Hotel ENGAGED!!! November 2013 - WDW - CSR & Disney Dream

Planning our Disney Fairytale Wedding 21st October, 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2847299 Wedding PJ
TabZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:19 PM   #5
belle2211
DIS Veteran

Regina is absolutely AMAZING! Her creativeness and picture quality are gorgeous. And she makes it all fun! It's like your walking around, being photographed by a friend! We've used her for our engagement pictures, wedding, MK bridal shoot, and anniversary shoot! And when the time comes in the future, we'll definitely be using her for maternity pictures!
belle2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #6
MrsDuck
DIS Veteran

Regina is wonderful! Her pictures are gorgeous and she has great reviews.

Personally, I wouldn't go with Randy. I don't like his editing style at all.
MrsDuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: