Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
mainelyj
Mouseketeer

Marriott Grande Vista - 3 Bedroom Advice Needed

We have rented a 3 bedroom at Marriott Grande Vista. Which building is the best to request - we are owners, but have not been there is years.

I would prefer top floor, newly refurbished and a view of the Sea World fireworks. Even if we are far away from the main pools, I am fine with that. We are traveling with adults - no kids.

Thanks a bunch.

mainelyj
mainelyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #2
spiceycat
Own at BWV, VWL and BLT
It happens every night on the Bay Lake side

would request that

the only building that I have seem with a 3-bedroom are near the pool - so no views of Seaworld

spiceycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
Detailor
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainelyj View Post
We have rented a 3 bedroom at Marriott Grande Vista. Which building is the best to request - we are owners, but have not been there is years.

I would prefer top floor, newly refurbished and a view of the Sea World fireworks. Even if we are far away from the main pools, I am fine with that. We are traveling with adults - no kids.

Thanks a bunch.
I'm certain that there are dedicated three bedroom villas in Building 80 next to the Village Center Pool (original main pool area) but I'm not sure that there are other three bedroom units on the older (east) side of the resort. I believe that the newest buildings, on the west side of the resort lake, all have some three-bedroom lockoffs (Building 77-79 and 84-86). Of those Building 86 is closest to SeaWorld but it's a fair distance away with trees and all in the way. Not at all sure that you'd have much of a view of the fireworks but maybe.

Dick Taylor
1961 New Years - The Disneyland Hotel, 1977 February - someplace on I-Drive that doesn't exist anymore, 1997 March - Sheraton Vistana Resort, 1998 February - Cypress Pointe, 1999 March - Orange Lake Country Club, 2000 February - Vacation Villas at Fantasy World, 2001 March - Orange Lake Country Club, 2002 March - Hilton Grand VacationClub at Sea World, 2003 March - Sheraton Vistana Resort, 2004 March - Orange Lake Country Club, 2005 February - Marriott's Cypress Harbour, 2005 June - Marriott's Grande Vista, 2006 February - Pool House in Davenport, 2006 June - Tampa Doubletree, 2007 March - Marriott's Grande Vista, 2007 July - Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort, 2008 February - Marriott's Cypress Harbour, 2008 March - Marriott's Grande Vista, 2008 June - Cypress Pointe, 2009 February - Marriott's Cypress Harbour, 2009 June - Marriott's Sabal Palms, 2010 February/March - Marriott's Cypress Harbour, 2010 December - Sheraton Vistana Villages, 2011 December - Sheraton Vistana Villages, 2012 December - Marriott's Cypress Harbour, 2013 March - Westin Lake Mary Orlando North
Detailor is offline   Reply With Quote