Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
Violet Parr
DIS Veteran

Best kids club for older kids?

My kids are going to be spending an evening in a kids club one night and while the oldest has always wanted to visit the Neverland Club, she's a bit older now and I want to make sure she enjoys herself as well as my younger pair. Are there enough things for pre-teens to do and have fun with for a whole evening?

Would she be allowed to take in her kindle and cell phone?

She insists that we should chose the kids club that is most convenient to where we choose to dine, which we will, but I'd like to know a bit more about the clubs for older kids.

Thanks!

VP
December 2005 Pop Century, VWL, Swan, December 2007 Coronado Springs, Fort Wilderness December 2010 Fort Wilderness, October 2012 AKV Kidani, June 2013 Caribbean Beach, July 2013 Polynesian August 2013 Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room September 2013 Animal Kingdom Villas, POR-AB October 2013 MNSSHP/F&W Fort Wilderness December 2013 Villas at Wilderness Lodge October 2014 DISNEYLAND PARIS HALLOWEEN! Oh Mon Dieu!!!! Dec 2014 Bay Lake Tower and Wilderness Lodge May 2015 Flower and Animal Kingdom Lodge and Fort Wilderness

Violet Parr is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: