Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2013, 07:58 PM   #1
ALMinVA
Mouseketeer

Took the plunge!

Well, after lurking on these boards, I did it. I am waiting for my TA to call me back - she is currently reserving my Concierge Stateroom on the Fantasy for May 2014 Caribbean itinerary C cruise. We are celebrating 15 years of marriage and both of our 40th birthdays and the only thing I wanted was a concierge level room disney cruise!

Can't wait to read all the threads about the Fantasy - we've sailed the Magic but not the Fantasy.

[/url]
ALMinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:19 PM   #2
omalley1118
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMinVA View Post
Well, after lurking on these boards, I did it. I am waiting for my TA to call me back - she is currently reserving my Concierge Stateroom on the Fantasy for May 2014 Caribbean itinerary C cruise. We are celebrating 15 years of marriage and both of our 40th birthdays and the only thing I wanted was a concierge level room disney cruise!

Can't wait to read all the threads about the Fantasy - we've sailed the Magic but not the Fantasy.
Wow!!! Good for you!! Congrats and have a fabulous time!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-29-2013, 09:00 PM   #3
DeniseMarie526
Whenever you pack your bags, never forget the pixie dust!

Have a great time!
Old 04-29-2013, 09:11 PM   #4
super mike b
DIS Veteran

COOL!
super mike b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #5
5crazyfordisney
Earning My Ears

What a great treat - enjoy! My husband and I are also celebrating our "80th" birthday this year (40th for both of us)! We took the Pacific Coast cruise in September and splurged for concierge... What a wonderful way to travel. Have a great trip!
5crazyfordisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:01 PM   #6
ALMinVA
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5crazyfordisney View Post
What a great treat - enjoy! My husband and I are also celebrating our "80th" birthday this year (40th for both of us)! We took the Pacific Coast cruise in September and splurged for concierge... What a wonderful way to travel. Have a great trip!
We love concierge level at WDW, so I am just so excited to be experiencing it at sea! Now how do I pass the next 12 months without visiting these boards at every waking moment??

[/url]
Old 04-29-2013, 10:41 PM   #7
perfectmatch300
United We Stand
Will ride anything with "roller coaster" in the name!

Quote:
We love concierge level at WDW, so I am just so excited to be experiencing it at sea! Now how do I pass the next 12 months without visiting these boards at every waking moment??
I have absolutely no idea how you'd stay away - or why you'd want to! I come here to share my excitement with others who are as excited as I am instead of driving my friends who aren't as excited about an upcoming Disney cruise as I am. I have also learned so much here that has really enhanced our cruise experiences and made some good friends here as well. Now, go find the cruise meet thread for your cruise and sign up!
Old 04-30-2013, 07:34 AM   #8
ALMinVA
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectmatch300 View Post
I have absolutely no idea how you'd stay away - or why you'd want to! I come here to share my excitement with others who are as excited as I am instead of driving my friends who aren't as excited about an upcoming Disney cruise as I am. I have also learned so much here that has really enhanced our cruise experiences and made some good friends here as well. Now, go find the cruise meet thread for your cruise and sign up!

Such an excellent idea! I will!
Each January we go to WDW and last year we tried Yacht Cl for the first time - that Beach Club/Yacht Club thread was my home away from home, I made some good "friends" and still check in on that board.
So much planning to do - 12 months doesnt seem that far away!

[/url]
Old 04-30-2013, 08:28 AM   #9
TwinPrincessMermaids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5crazyfordisney
Gosh u make it sound twice as old! Who wants that?
~05/14 DCL Magic Castaway Cay, WDW & SeaWorld Anniversary Mermaid trip ~ 04/13 DCL Dream & WDW ~ 02/13 CCL Dream V.I.s & WDW ~ 02/12 CCL Conquest Jamaica & Grand Cayman ~ 02/11 CCL Triumph Roatan ~ 09/08 Saratoga Springs WDW ~ 01/07 CCL Holiday Costa Maya~ 11/05 WDW ~ 10/04 Hurricane Ivan Getaway at WDW ~ 12/02 RCCL Legend OTS Hawaii ~ 01/02 WDW, Universal, SeaWorld ~ 6/00 Renais. CL Barcelona - Portugal ~ 99 RCCL Grandeur OTS East Carib.~ 93 RCCL Sovereign OTS East Carib. ~ Many previous family WDW trips~
TwinPrincessMermaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:17 PM   #10
melwill530
Earning My Ears

Quote:

You will love it!! We upgraded at the port last week and now I don't think that I can sail any other way but concierge. Julia, Shameka and JP were great. We loved all the little perks.
melwill530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
CaliforniaGirl09
DIS Veteran

You will love it! We just got back two weeks ago from our first concierge cruise (6th DCL cruise overall). I'm in the process of putting up a trip report if you are interested: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3102303 I blame some of the TR's on this board for encouraging me to book it, and now I'm hooked, LOL.
CaliforniaGirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #12
ALMinVA
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaGirl09 View Post
You will love it! We just got back two weeks ago from our first concierge cruise (6th DCL cruise overall). I'm in the process of putting up a trip report if you are interested: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3102303 I blame some of the TR's on this board for encouraging me to book it, and now I'm hooked, LOL.
oh yes thank you!! i am OBSESSED reading and finding out all i can about it!
My Dh is already annoyed with the amount of time I'm on the disboards

[/url]
Old 04-30-2013, 01:01 PM   #13
ALMinVA
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by melwill530 View Post
You will love it!! We upgraded at the port last week and now I don't think that I can sail any other way but concierge. Julia, Shameka and JP were great. We loved all the little perks.
I'm sure upgrading at the Port was such a great treat and way to save $$!!
When I looked at the available staterooms - there were only 2 so I booked FAST and who knows maybe we will get lucky and upgrade to a 1-bedroom at port - hoping for even MORE pixie dust....

[/url]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: