Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #1291
Twelvevman
Earning My Ears

I woke up this morning to an email from the AKL IPO with confirmation of all my dining requests. I am so excited and can't wait for the sunrise safari
Old 04-26-2013, 01:46 PM   #1292
psac
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twelvevman View Post
I woke up this morning to an email from the AKL IPO with confirmation of all my dining requests. I am so excited and can't wait for the sunrise safari
Did you call with your cc info for the safari? Glad you got your ADRs. You'll enjoy it!
Past AKL-K Apr'14, BWV Nov'13, VWL/DCL Fantasy Sep'13, Poly CL Jul'13, AKL CL Apr'13, BWV Nov'12, BC CL Jun'12, BLT Apr'12, BWV Nov'11, CR Jul'11, BWI CL Nov'10, GF CL Apr'10, GF Apr'09, Omni Champ. Apr'07, POR Oct '03
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #1293
MomofDisneyLoversx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twelvevman View Post
When are you going? My 180 is tomorrow and I'm hoping for the sunrise safari on 10-27.....we are only there for 4days so it's the only chance we have.

Old 04-26-2013, 02:07 PM   #1294
mom_of_2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy78 View Post
Could someone help me with one of my dining reservations? I gave all my dining info to BC IPO and I was just looking it over. Before I call them for the hundredth time I figured I'd ask here first. My reservation for Yak and Yeti states " Yak & Yeti Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafe". But it also states " Quick Service location". I've never booked here with or without IPO so I didn't know if this is normal or if I should call them just to clarify that I want the table service location. Reservations can't be made for QS so should I just assume it was a typo? Thanks!
I would call just to make sure. Better to be sure now then disappointed when you get there. I had a reservation there and I don't remember it ever saying that. But I am sure it is just a typo since you can't make reservations for the quick service.

Me, DH, DS (6), DD (4)
June 2011 OKWJuly 2012 Hilton Head Island Resort August 2013 BC CL November 2014 WL
Old 04-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #1295
goofy78
…sea monkey has my money… …yes, I'm a natural blue…

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom_of_2 View Post
I would call just to make sure. Better to be sure now then disappointed when you get there. I had a reservation there and I don't remember it ever saying that. But I am sure it is just a typo since you can't make reservations for the quick service.
It was a typo. Or should I say they hit the wrong button. It would have been fine if I left it alone but they fixed it anyway. Thanks!
Old 04-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #1296
mom_of_2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy78 View Post

It was a typo. Or should I say they hit the wrong button. It would have been fine if I left it alone but they fixed it anyway. Thanks!
Oh good! At least now you can have piece of mind.

Me, DH, DS (6), DD (4)
June 2011 OKWJuly 2012 Hilton Head Island Resort August 2013 BC CL November 2014 WL
Old 04-28-2013, 12:14 AM   #1297
mmmears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomofDisneyLoversx3 View Post
When are you going? My 180 is tomorrow and I'm hoping for the sunrise safari on 10-27.....we are only there for 4days so it's the only chance we have.
Sunrise Safari is wonderful. I wouldn't worry about it though, I have never heard of it filling up this far in advance. Hope you have a great time!

* Disneyland * Walt Disney World * Disneyland Paris ** Disney Wonder Bahamas * Disney Wonder Alaska *
*Grand Floridian Resort* Animal Kingdom Lodge * Polynesian Resort * Yacht Club * Beach Club * Disneyland Hotel * Grand Californian Resort *
Old 04-28-2013, 09:04 AM   #1298
MomofDisneyLoversx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmears View Post

Sunrise Safari is wonderful. I wouldn't worry about it though, I have never heard of it filling up this far in advance. Hope you have a great time!
So happy!!! Got my email yesterday. They booked everything I asked for. I was a bit miffed-I only asked for 2 ADRs and they messed up one. Took me two emails to get it fixed.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:48 AM   #1299
Twelvevman
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by psac View Post
Did you call with your cc info for the safari? Glad you got your ADRs. You'll enjoy it!
I sent them the list of reservations I wanted a few days before the 180 day mark. They called me to get the credit card info the same day I sent them the email.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:49 AM   #1300
Twelvevman
Earning My Ears

Quote:
So happy!!! Got my email yesterday. They booked everything I asked for. I was a bit miffed-I only asked for 2 ADRs and they messed up one. Took me two emails to get it fixed.

They had one of my ADRs set for the wrong day. A quick email and it was fixed. Looks like we will be taking the sunrise safari on the same day
Old 04-29-2013, 11:00 AM   #1301
MomofDisneyLoversx3
DIS Veteran

I'll be the frazzled momma with the eye rolling teenager and the very active toddler. Plus the birthday girl who will probably be wearing animal print as she likes to match her clothes to the park I stay AKL CL because mimosas are what keeps me sane.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:44 PM   #1302
MomofDisneyLoversx3
DIS Veteran

Quick question--other than the coveted AKL one bedroom CL rooms, what other resorts offer larger accommodations with CL access? We are going with my parents in Feb, and I will be paying for the accommodations. I prefer CL. Just trying to figure out our options.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:10 PM   #1303
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Quick question--other than the coveted AKL one bedroom CL rooms, what other resorts offer larger accommodations with CL access? We are going with my parents in Feb, and I will be paying for the accommodations. I prefer CL. Just trying to figure out our options.
There are Deluxe rooms with CL access/amenities at BC, YC (formerly called Jr. Suites), WL, GF (RPC) and BWI - all Deluxe resorts except Poly and CR have Deluxe CL rooms. I believe that CSR Business Class (CL Lite) may have suites.

ETA: Forgot to mention CL suites - all of the Deluxes have CL suites.

Last edited by WDWKOOK; 04-29-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #1304
MomofDisneyLoversx3
DIS Veteran

Thanks! We are thinking of staying at WL. BC/YC or BWI would be more convenient to the races, but I'm afraid they would book up (and maybe be blacked out of any deals). I also think the theming of WL would be great for my folks. I'm trying to get them to trade their RCI points (they have never used in 25 years) for DVC next June so I thought I would treat them in Feb.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:45 PM   #1305
iheartjuppy
Mouseketeer

MIMOSAS?!?! Do I just ask for one?! This is the first I'm hearing of this glorious option
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: