Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2013, 12:58 PM   #976
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny25 View Post

I know that you will say something like this, you are the other that always says "i have knows that before" or "i only will believe this when it's released to the public" so if you don't believe in MY information why are you all day in the threads that i made, you can do your owns? Or you don't have nothing interesting to create a thread. Sorry but i really don't care about your opinion and i never have used a insult (like silly)with you or other member, i think you must be more polite.
I have not one time said I knew about the dates you posted? And the only thing I said "I would believe it when I see it" is the fact you stated the LM rooms would be included. That is because they are already showing no availability for some dates in September - that is a fact and had nothing to do with your leaked info. In case you haven't noticed I have very polity answered a couple of hundred FD posts on this thread with accurate information. YOU need to get over yourself and work on YOUR politeness.
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:02 PM   #977
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever View Post
As a Dis newbie, I just thought it made sense to have all the info under one thread, rather than searching through multiple ones.
Exactly.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-29-2013, 01:03 PM   #978
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Please stop fighting! You are going to get this thread closed. It does not matter who said it first or how many questions someone has answered. Let it go before the mods close this thread for fighting.

Pretty please with sugar on top.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:08 PM   #979
danny25
I love Disney and Im friend of STICH

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitch425
Please stop fighting! You are going to get this thread closed. It does not matter who said it first or how many questions someone has answered. Let it go before the mods close this thread for fighting.

Pretty please with sugar on top.
Thank you smitch and sorry but i feel that i must say a couple of truths here, at this point I don't care if it's closed or not, too much pollution it's here
danny25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:11 PM   #980
Blessedwithboys
Mouseketeer

All!!

Anymore news about the LM rooms? Do they still look like they are included? *fingers crossed*
Blessedwithboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:11 PM   #981
danny25

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutospalforever
As a Dis newbie, I just thought it made sense to have all the info under one thread, rather than searching through multiple ones.
Yes it's true i agree and i have always bring all the information in one thread, look at the first post of this thread and you will find all from day one, thank you for your and opinion and welcome, i'm Danny
Old 04-29-2013, 01:13 PM   #982
Marsheliz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessedwithboys View Post
All!!

Anymore news about the LM rooms? Do they still look like they are included? *fingers crossed*

I'm wondering the same....

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing.. The dreams that you dream... Really do come true....

April 2005- Offsite.. My now DH's first time
December 2005- Offsite ( ENGAGED at MK)
December 2007- Offsite ( Pregnant with Lawson)
February 2011-All Star Sport ( Pregnant with Landen)
September 2012- 1 night @ POFQ
September 2012- 3 nights @ AOA
October 2013- Caribbean Beach Resort
June 2014- Weekend Surprise at Port Orleans Riverside!

October 2013 TR- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3207813
Marsheliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:17 PM   #983
mom2AidanAndEli
DIS Veteran

I'm a newbie to posting here and am really loving all the information. But drama???? Really????? Does it really matter who said what, when, how? Who cares who quotes who, who posts when, who's first, who's last? I know I couldn't care less. I just want to know what's going on with offers and whether I'll be eligible for one.

Enough drama in life for all of us, we don't need it here.
mom2AidanAndEli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #984
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2AidanAndEli View Post
I'm a newbie to posting here and am really loving all the information. But drama???? Really????? Does it really matter who said what, when, how? Who cares who quotes who, who posts when, who's first, who's last? I know I couldn't care less. I just want to know what's going on with offers and whether I'll be eligible for one
Exactly, who cares!
Old 04-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #985
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thank you smitch and sorry but i feel that i must say a couple of truths here, at this point I don't care if it's closed or not, too much pollution it's here
You are simply ridiculous.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #986
danny25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney411

You are simply ridiculous.
You can continue disrespecting me
Old 04-29-2013, 01:27 PM   #987
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Yes it's true i agree and i have always bring all the information in one thread, look at the first post of this thread and you will find all from day one, thank you for your and opinion and welcome, i'm Danny
Now Danny, I've always been respectful of you, but you know you went back and changed your first post after I put up the dates. You wanted to make everyone wait until that night and that wasn't fair to torture everyone like that. I had some info so I shared as I was recieving it, no harm in that.

Next time I suppose I'll do that in a separate thread, but it would have still been the same information either way.

Can't everyone just get along...
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:30 PM   #988
nikkyluvsmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You can continue disrespecting me
Well i see disney 411 has an attitude with everyone here and i was feeling stupid because of his post to me and his snotty response before but now i see it is just his personality not that i was being annoying.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:37 PM   #989
danny25

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562

Now Now Danny, I've always been respectful of you, but you know you went back and changed your first post after I put up the dates. You wanted to make everyone wait until that night and that wasn't fair to torture the poor folks. I had some info so I shared as I was recieving it, no harm in that.

Next time I suppose I'll do that in a separate thread, but it would have still been the same information either way.

Can't everyone just get along...
That's not the point, and i never tortured any poor folk like you say, I have made it in the past and everyone was happy and was funny, but it doesn't matter now, you can promote you and disney411 all that you want, i will never bring more information, that don't will affect nobody because disney411 says that it's available in a lot of places in the web before, it's funny
Old 04-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #990
lustergirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2AidanAndEli View Post
I'm a newbie to posting here and am really loving all the information. But drama???? Really????? Does it really matter who said what, when, how? Who cares who quotes who, who posts when, who's first, who's last? I know I couldn't care less. I just want to know what's going on with offers and whether I'll be eligible for one.

Enough drama in life for all of us, we don't need it here.
Yea I enjoy the info as well and talk about drama? The posting seems so childish???
lustergirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: