Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #11
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
Whoa nelly! Look at that gorgeous verandah!!!

And I see some gorgeous diet Mountain Dews stock piled

Very nice room, were you at any point disappointed you didn't do concierge again?
That was one of our main reasons for going to Walmart, she loves her Mtn Dew and couldn't go a week on only Diet Coke.

The only time I had pangs of regret was when I saw the guys in the brown suits going around doting on their customers and knowing that they weren't doting on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
That there is plenty of seating at Topsiders/ Beach Blanket Buffet on embarkation day is a blatant lie. We only ended up at Beach Blanket Buffet on embarkation day once and that was during our Mexican Riviera cruise in 2011. We were juggling our carry ons and the trays and ended up sitting half way between the Mickey and Goofy pool as those were the only tables available.

Your hot plate looks very much like mine would have looked with the exception that some of my foods would have been touching. I am glad that you got your tastings booked. I have to say I am always decidedly underwhelmed by the desserts on DCL. The exception are the desserts in Palo and the Grand Marnier Souffle at Lumiere's/ Triton's.
They just want to get people out of their hair downstairs. I read too many TRs where not only were people juggling stuff, but they also were freezing in the cold outside.

Yeah those are my favorite desserts as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphingirl47 View Post
That prohibited item claims receipt, was this for the iron?

Corinna

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
The food looked wonderful and what a nice cabin.....

So what was taken out of your luggage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessInOz View Post
Wonderful cabin. That verandah looks amazing!

Yes....what was "prohibited"?
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: