Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2013, 03:10 PM   #871
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

So how many have all their ADRs already? And for those who do, what have you booked? Always nice to hear where folks are dining.
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #872
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
So how many have all their ADRs already? And for those who do, what have you booked? Always nice to hear where folks are dining.
Yes!! CRT just the girls for youngest DD's 5th birthday-her first time there-doing BBB right before too.
'Ohana-DH and oldest DS's favorite place.
Restaurant Marrakesh-thought we'd try something new.
Tusker House for youngest DS's 2nd birthday. For lunch, 1st time there.
Be Our Guest!!!!!! 1st time and can't wait.
Chef Mickey's for late breakfast on the day we leave. Something to look forward to on such a sad day.

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #873
Kat016
DIS Veteran

I've been reading a lot about a certain amount of rooms allotted to free dining at resorts. We're going in October and staying at POFQ. Has anyone ever been denied FD at a resort? And what are the odds if I call when it's offered for DV holders I get FD.
Kat016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #874
Janell
DIS Veteran

My question is a bit off topic I just can't find the answer and I'm hoping you all can help me. If you book FD 10 days. When can you upgrade to an AP with out loosing your dinning credits for the full 10 days?

What if you stay for 14 days but only buy 10 ticket do you still get 14 days of FD?
Janell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #875
plutospalforever
Statler & Waldorf

Quote:
...and what about you????

plutospalforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #876
ajanssen
Can I go to Disney everyday?

Quote:
We have all of ours for our group of 6.

We have:
Chef Mickey's for Breakfast, Ohana (always a must for us), Cape May (out of the way for most, but we love Seafood and enjoy going here), 50's Prime Time Café while at HS and Raglan Road.

84 Disneyland, 87 Offsite, 05 POP, 11 POP, 12 AoA Cars, Sept 13 AoA Cars
ajanssen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #877
DisneyMom5
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I booked mine at 180 days in the hopes of FD being offered. No hotel ressie yet.
We're eating at Crystal Palace, Ohana, Gardern Grill, Biergarten, T-Rex, Raglan Rd., and 50s Prime Time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janell View Post
My question is a bit off topic I just can't find the answer and I'm hoping you all can help me. If you book FD 10 days. When can you upgrade to an AP with out loosing your dinning credits for the full 10 days?

What if you stay for 14 days but only buy 10 ticket do you still get 14 days of FD?
It's based on the number of NIGHTS that you stay, not your tickets, so if you stay 14 NIGHTS, you get FD for 14 nights.
DisneyMom5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #878
GaBelle
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562
I do! Was lucky to get a BOG ressie! May switch resorts depending on whether or not I can get the FD discount applied to my existing resort ressie. If I do end up switching, I'll have to re work a couple ADRs.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:55 PM   #879
disneyfantotheend
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat016 View Post
I've been reading a lot about a certain amount of rooms allotted to free dining at resorts. We're going in October and staying at POFQ. Has anyone ever been denied FD at a resort? And what are the odds if I call when it's offered for DV holders I get FD.
On pour last trip in 2010, there were no rooms available for CSR, so we booked POFQ. However, a few days later CSR had rooms and POFQ did not, so it is really hit and miss.
disneyfantotheend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:59 PM   #880
danny25
I love Disney and I´m friend of STICH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janell View Post

Hi you can book 14 nigths and you must buy at least 2 days of tickets for all in your room, you will get 14 days of FD for all.

You can use your tickets to upgrade to an AP anytime before the ticket expiration (14 days after the first use), I preffer to use them at least once but you can upgrade them without problem when you want but you must have remaining days for use
danny25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #881
Wendy31
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We booked our ADRs on our 180 + 10 day, & we're eating at the following restaurants:

Chef Mickey's (breakfast)
Grand Floridian Café (breakfast) - new to us! (I've had a breakfast booked here for the past 3 trips, & we've ended up cancelling it each time. Hopefully, we'll make it this time - although I'm the only one in my family that's excited about this one... LOL!)

Crystal Palace (brunch/lunch)
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch)
Mama Melrose's (Fantasmic Lunch Package)
Sci-Fi (lunch)

Be our Guest (dinner) - new to us & we're so excited!
Chefs de France (dinner) - new to us!
CRT (dinner)
Garden Grill (dinner)
'Ohana (dinner)
Yak & Yeti (dinner)

And I may add T-Rex Café - younger DS is going through a dinosaur phase currently & has asked for a Dinosaur Birthday Party in July, so we'll see how long the dino craze lasts.

(DH) (me) (DD, 14years) (DS, 13 years) (DS, 4 years)
Wendy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:46 PM   #882
DISzy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy31

We booked our ADRs on our 180 + 10 day, & we're eating at the following restaurants:

Chef Mickey's (breakfast)
Grand Floridian Café (breakfast) - new to us! (I've had a breakfast booked here for the past 3 trips, & we've ended up cancelling it each time. Hopefully, we'll make it this time - although I'm the only one in my family that's excited about this one... LOL!)

Crystal Palace (brunch/lunch)
Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch)
Mama Melrose's (Fantasmic Lunch Package)
Sci-Fi (lunch)

Be our Guest (dinner) - new to us & we're so excited!
Chefs de France (dinner) - new to us!
CRT (dinner)
Garden Grill (dinner)
'Ohana (dinner)
Yak & Yeti (dinner)

And I may add T-Rex Café - younger DS is going through a dinosaur phase currently & has asked for a Dinosaur Birthday Party in July, so we'll see how long the dino craze lasts.
Yep!! ADRs all made and they are awesome!!!
Jiko for dinner 2x
BOG dinner
Kona cafe, breakfast
Cape May, dinner
Akershus, dinner
Sci Fi, dinner

Cannot wait til September 14!!!
DISzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #883
DISzy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISzy

Yep!! ADRs all made and they are awesome!!!
Jiko for dinner 2x
BOG dinner
Kona cafe, breakfast
Cape May, dinner
Akershus, dinner
Sci Fi, dinner

Cannot wait til September 14!!!
Oooooh and I forgot, Boma for breakfast too!!
DISzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:55 PM   #884
luvmylatte
Mouseketeer

Quote:
O'hana, LeCellier and Raglan are ones we have been to and love so going again. Tusker, The Wave and Via Napoli are new to us and wanted to give the a try. We had to change our dates to late Sept. from August due to something that popped up, but with free dining (hopefully) it worked out ok. The only ressie we lost was BOG, but I can live with it. We will be at Disney isn't that just awesome enough!
Old 04-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #885
luvmylatte
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalkunzel View Post
Well, we were originally planning on going from Nov 1-10, anticipating free dining, but those plans had to be changed because I found out I was pregnant! So we changed our reservation to October 3-12, a month earlier, also hoping for free dining. But now with free dining (un)officially announced, we changed AGAIN, to September 25-Oct 4! We are lucky, because our dates are very flexible. IF free dining is offered from Oct 3-12, we will switch back. But for now, looks like were going in September.
Is there a big difference in weather between end of Sept and beginning of Oct?
Also plan on some wicked rain storms. It's not every day but boy when they hit.......last September they were real thunder boomers. Cooled everything down and they hit around 5 so while we were getting ready for dinner it rained and when we were ready to catch the bus it was over, but holy cow they were torrential.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: