Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2013, 12:41 PM   #18
lmhall2000
May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillbur View Post
I was sweating like crazy. The only modified move I did was the last side plank thing. I don't know if I was sweating so much because it's warmer today (and warmer in my house) or because I am so tired & I was tired doing it today. But, I really like level 3. 9 more days and I do not know what I'm going to do next. I may start running again and do some other dvd on my off running days. When DSs are done with soccer, I am going to head back to the gym for a circuit training class that is exactly like 30ds except for all the ab exercises are the last 10 minutes of the hour long class.
I did it!! I added in three non modified moves and I sweated profusely!!! On the other levels I was able to get a sweat from even the modified moves, but the modified on these are not as sweat moving...the only one I stayed with modified was the one with the weights and leg lifts, and the last one with the side lifts...the rest I don't know how I did it, I'm carrying an extra 40-45 pounds so my 'jump' is not quite the leap they show...but boy did I sweat!! I think these last 8 workouts will make a big impact on my April weight loss goals!! Excited to see what comes!!

I've decided to do Ripped in 30 next...then after another 10-15 pounds I'll try to go for a longer one...but May is my busiest month so need to stick to a 30 minute daily...

lmhall2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: