Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #1
InfalliblexLove
We're gonna fight your uncle... for this?
Yes, Timon. This is my home
Whoa. Talk about your fixer-upper.

Questions to ask the characters?

I've seen a lot of YouTube videos where guests ask the face characters questions to hear their stories, and get to interact with them more. So, what are your favorite questions to ask?

InfalliblexLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 03:05 PM   #2
Lori1960
Mouseketeer

questions to ask characters

You won"t have much time to talk with the characters and most of them don't talk,don't think they are allowed to talk
Lori1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #3
InfalliblexLove
We're gonna fight your uncle... for this?
Yes, Timon. This is my home
Whoa. Talk about your fixer-upper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori1960 View Post
You won"t have much time to talk with the characters and most of them don't talk,don't think they are allowed to talk
I know some can't speak (: I'm only referring to the face characters though, like the princesses, Peter Pan, Tink, etc.

InfalliblexLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:25 AM   #4
>Ash<
Sorcerer Of The Magic Kingdom

characters...

alot of them will interact without prompt i found... but you can actually ask some of the non speaking characters questions too...

ask whinnie the pooh if he likes hooney...
ask tigger if he likes bouncing (he jumps around somtimes quite amusing)

if you get to meet mad hatter like i did tell him its ur unbirthday too and see the reaction...

alot of them need no prompting.. i was wearing a home made gaston shirt and belle asked me if i was in league with him lol

cinderella told my girlfriend if she lost a glass slipper too and found her prince...

we are 21 and 24 and the characters still interact with us so with children im asuming they are going to be even more chatty lol

if you go to some of the places like pixie hollow in MK (not sure if its still their due to expansion) and the princess in town hall MK you have a little more time for interactions whilst waiting for the next character

be sure to ask them stuff because im sure the cast members will interact.

>Ash< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #5
homedad
DIS Veteran

even the characters that cannot speak will react to questions asked...i cannot remember the ?'s we asked but we did get some good reactions.....
homedad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:37 AM   #6
Carriemel
Emma Clare's Mommy

Tell Snow White you have a red apple for her. We did. Her response was hysterical.

Hakuna Matata!
Carriemel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #7
LockShockBarrel
Pudge controls the weather.

Pretty much anything relating to their character can provoke a reaction. I told Stitch I loved him and related to him because I am also cute and fluffy and I got a giant hug and kiss. I've had a conversation with Alice about if she still likes to play cards. I was in Garden Grill and Chip was near us, waiting for a waitress to finish dropping food off at a table before he went up to them and we told him he could sit with us, and maybe we could order a nice almond tart or something for him. He bounced a little and pulled out a chair, but then the waitress left the other table and he did the little "shucks" motion and hung his head. Tell Woody to reach for the sky and watch his reaction. Yes or no questions or statements for the furry characters work out pretty well, and most of them can mime answers better than you'd ever imagine.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade...but without water and sugar your lemonade is gonna suck.Shut up Brain or I'll poke you with a Qtip!Legally, it's questionable. Morally, disgusting. Personally, I like it!The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Stab in and thrust upward.

Trip Report Jan 2011: Viva Verde! http://http://www.disboards.com/show...0#post39571060
TRIP REPORT SEPT 2012How do I Flush This? Squared!http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2993886

Feb 2007 Pop Century, Oct 2008 Pop Century, Jan 2011 Old Key West, Sept 12 Pop Century
LockShockBarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:29 AM   #8
Enchantress01
Prince Charming likes my shoes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfalliblexLove View Post
I've seen a lot of YouTube videos where guests ask the face characters questions to hear their stories, and get to interact with them more. So, what are your favorite questions to ask?
Jasmine began to interact with my daughter and I immediately. She asked us if we had flown far to see her on our magic carpet (plane). We asked her how things were in Agrabar. She said some merchants had brought in some new wares and we should go shopping with her in the bazaar. Then she told us to pose like we were modeling the latest fashions! So much fun!

DHMe DS(w/DIL and Grandcutie #1 , Grandcutie #2 ) DS DSGF DD

Last edited by Enchantress01; 08-06-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Enchantress01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #9
T1gger
Tigger Girl

Mary Poppins in Epcot (UK) was brilliant

We asked her if she could say Supercali etc backwards so she turned round and said it - we all laughed - and then she said "Or you could say ...."(she said the whole word backwards) and then spent a few minutes teaching my kids how to say it!

The CMs are amazing and they all interact with the kids and ask them questions - when I answered a question Tink asked she said "Grownup knows the answer" which cracked my kids up
T1gger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:07 AM   #10
msmileyface
Mouseketeer

I told Stitch once, "I love you so much, you are my favorite!" (ok, not a question and not that creative). BUt his reaction was priceless. He said "Ooohhh! (in that sing-song Stitch voice) and then pretended to LICK my face, making a big slurp sound. I'll never forget that!
msmileyface is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: