Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2013, 12:08 AM   #211
TabZ
DFTW Bride October 2014!!

So glad your feeling better! I'm not sure where I am in the queue but we are not sailing until November so I've for some time xx

November 2002 - DLC - offsite, April 2005 - WDW - offsite, October 2005 - DLRP - offsite, October 2008 - DLRP - offsite,
July 2011 - WDW - POR, October 2011 - DLRP - Dream Castle Hotel ENGAGED!!! November 2013 - WDW - CSR & Disney Dream

Planning our Disney Fairytale Wedding 21st October, 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2847299 Wedding PJ
TabZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:49 AM   #212
Hollywood Glitter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridagram View Post
WOW, your work is amazing and I think it is so nice of you to do this for people. This would certainly make our cruise magical! We are going on 4/27/13 on the Fantasy to celebrate my aunt's 70 BD. But the real celebration is the joy of my 6 grandchildren!

I am not very savvy so how do you make these so you can use them? We call my aunt Mia and I tried copying one you made for another Mia and it came out real small and I did not know how to enlarge it.

Can you make me name fill ins for the kids and Mia? If possible Mia's could say Happy Birthday too. Anything girly or Original characters would be fine.

Alexis- Minnie
Olivia- Mickey and Minnie?
Carson- Jake the pirate or if not maybe pirate Mickey
Owen- Mickey
McKenna- Princesses in Pink
Brenna- Princesses in Pink, maybe just a little different, only knows Snow White and Cinderella and Belle

I hope this is not too much, I am not asking for the adults just the kids and birthday girl. Thanks so much.

Hollywood Glitter is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #213
Hollywood Glitter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsimpson71 View Post
Any chance that I can get 2 Mickey heads with one direction on them...the names are Kyndra and the other Kaycee..we cruiser on wonder 27 April..thanks

Old 04-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #214
kmchar1
Mouseketeer

If at all possible, would it be too much to ask for a Mickey head with Oswald (the mouse with long ears from the Epic Mickey game) in the center? Left ear says Alex and the right ear saying Disney Fantasy? I'm having trouble finding someone who can do it with Oswald since so many people don't know who I'm talking about.

If not, no big deal! Thanks for doing this for so many people! You rock!
kmchar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:00 AM   #215
Hollywood Glitter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmchar1 View Post
If at all possible, would it be too much to ask for a Mickey head with Oswald (the mouse with long ears from the Epic Mickey game) in the center? Left ear says Alex and the right ear saying Disney Fantasy? I'm having trouble finding someone who can do it with Oswald since so many people don't know who I'm talking about.

If not, no big deal! Thanks for doing this for so many people! You rock!
no problem i know who you are talking about
Old 04-28-2013, 06:31 AM   #216
topsy
Mouseketeer

Request for Alaska cruise September 2nd 2013

Hi, your designs are wonderful, I'd like to jump on the band waggon and ask for some signs for our trip to Alaska in September 2013. I've seen this one that I like, hopefully I've copied this right...

Could you please make me this same sign with the name ELLE (including Happy Birthday)?

Also a name fill in the same design (without the Happy Birthday) for the name KIRSTY. Please note this is KIRSTY not KRISTY (it's the UK version!).

If not too much trouble, could we also have the following two Mickey heads made up?

1) Mickey head, name fill - Alaska route map with "Disney Wonder" in the left ear and "2nd September 2013" in the right ear

2) Mickey head - with Alaska Minnie & Mickey background and "DCL Alaska Cruise" written somewhere on it.

THANK YOU!!
Old 04-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #217
Jajajuna
Earning My Ears

Hi! It's probaby way too late to ask this but we leave THIS friday! I know, I'm nuts. I have a bunch of designs but I'm lacking one really important one... a South African flag Mickey head.

I don't mind if it's JUST the mickey head or if you put text on it... mostly I can't make the head with that flag.

Thanks either way!
Jajajuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #218
buckeyefam
Livin it up Mouse to Mouse

Ohhhh wow!! You do SUCH a great job!! I'm sorry to hear about your injury. Glad you are feeling better!! Would you please consider adding these to your list if you have some time? Thanks so much!

1) The DeSantis Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Glitter View Post

2)Can the "Dream" please be changed to "Fantasy" in this one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Glitter View Post

* DCL (Fantasy)~ 4/2012
* WDW~ 8/2011 * DCL (Wonder)~ 11/2010 * Cancun~ 2/2011 * WDW~ 5/2010 * Cozumel~ 2/2010
* WDW~ 5/2009
* WDW~ 7/2008 * WDW~ 8/2007 * Puerto Vallarta~ 7/2005 * WDW~ 6/2003 * Hawaii~ 7/2003 * Acapulco~ 11/2002
* RCL~ 12/2001
* WDW~ 6/2001 * WDW~ 2/1992 * WDW~ 6/1986
buckeyefam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #219
Cruzinmaniac
Earning My Ears

Smile Requests if possible...thanks!

First off I want to say that your disigns are simply amazing! You are very talented and have a wonderful artistic sense. When looking at your thread I noticed your sample Golden Mickeys invite, and I LOVE it! We will be cruisin on the Wonder to Alaska, June 3rd-10th. I was wondering if you could make us some invites for our cruise. I need them by May 24th. Thank you so much for all you do to make everyone's vacations more magical and memorable!

OK first off I would like to say that you can leave the times off of the shows ones, unless you know what times the shows are (we have late seating) because I don't. The kids' names are Sophie, Anne, Jonathan, and David..

1. Golden Mickeys invite, just like it is in the sample but without the time

Now the rest I don't know if you have...if it will be too much trouble to make them, please don't bother, I will feel so bad! If you already have a template or don't mind making one from scratch, that will be great! You can keep it really simple, the kids won't know the difference anyway!

2. Disney Dreams---An Enchanted Classic
Something like "Please join us at the Walt Disney Theatre this evening for a live performance of "Disney Dreams---An Enchanted Classic. Featuring singing, dancing, special effects, and some of your favorite Disney characters, Disney Dreams is a must-see show celebrating the power of dreams" or if you already have a template, you can use that.

3. Toy Story---The Musical
Something like "See you at this evening's show "Toy Story---The Musical"! Location: Walt Disney Theater. I'll be there with all my friends! ---Woody" or if you already have a template, use that.

4. Animator's Palate
Something like "Please join me at my animation studio tonight for a delicious dinner! Animator's Palate, Deck 4 aft. Your friend, Mickey Mouse" or if you have a template, by all means use that!

5. Parrot Cay
"Come to Parrot Cay, deck 3 aft, tonight for a yummy tropical-themed dinner! Can't wait? Neither can we! Sincerely, your cruise staff" or something like that. Or if you have a template, use that.

6. Triton's
Something like "Special Invitation: Join me and my father, King Triton, for a special dinner tonight at Triton's, deck 3 midship. It'll be a meal fit for royalty! Love, Ariel" or if you have a template, use that.

Thanks so much for your amazing work. I completely understand if you can't get these done, don't feel pressured!!!!! If you can, I just want you to know that we all appreciate your work so much! Thanks again!

Edit: I got the Animator's Palate invite and welcome letter from another disigner on my other thread.

Last edited by Cruzinmaniac; 05-12-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Cruzinmaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:50 PM   #220
Cruzinmaniac
Earning My Ears

Request cancel

Hello,
I would like to cancel my above request. As it seems you are very busy and I am not sure if you have a template for my requests, I am going to make my own new thread to see if any DISigners can help me as it's pretty last minute. Thanks!

If you were already working on them (lol my mistake) then you can just post them here or on my new thread.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #221
geminierin
Earning My Ears

Hi! It's so wonderful what you're doing for everyone! My son will be turning 3 on our nov cruise. Could you do something Happy Birthday? His name is Kellan, bday is 16 nov 2013 and he loves Wreck it Ralph, buzz light year, bolt, and the beast! Lol
Also, I saw someone else request a Mickey head with the South African flag... Could I ask for that also?! We are going with a family originally from there and I'd love to surprise them!
Thanks for everything!
Erin
geminierin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #222
Boridiva Belle
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzinmaniac View Post
Hello,
I would like to cancel my above request. As it seems you are very busy and I am not sure if you have a template for my requests, I am going to make my own new thread to see if any DISigners can help me as it's pretty last minute. Thanks!

If you were already working on them (lol my mistake) then you can just post them here or on my new thread.
Hollywood Glitter has not answer back because she has being sick in bed for the past few days. All her designs are original and no temples are used. As soon as she gets better she will be back.

Thanks
Old 05-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #223
Cruzinmaniac
Earning My Ears

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boridiva Belle View Post
Hollywood Glitter has not answer back because she has being sick in bed for the past few days. All her designs are original and no temples are used. As soon as she gets better she will be back.

Thanks
I figured something important was keeping her from doing it. However, I have created a new thread to see if a designer is up to it right now because it is very last minute. If she feels up to it before the deadline I would be thrilled to have her post the requests here. But thnx for the info!

By templates I meant maybe she had done similar disigns before and could just modify them a bit.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #224
MelSpees
Mouseketeer

Smile Request

Hollywood Glitter--You are so generous for doing these designs for so many people! Could you please make a Bert and Mary Poppins Mickey Head with Gary on the left ear and Melanie on the right?
Thank you so much!

Just read that you're sick. I hope you'll feel better soon. Our cruise is still a few months off, so no hurry.

DW Author DH Retired USN Officer and Teacher 1st time DCL Cruisers

Last edited by MelSpees; 05-11-2013 at 07:44 PM.
MelSpees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:28 PM   #225
Cruzinmaniac
Earning My Ears

Thanks!

My requests were filled by other disigners on my other thread. Thanks!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: