Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
CaptnBeckles
Earning My Ears

Help? Couple of Disneyland travel newbies here...

Hi there everyone! I'm going for my first solo trip to Disneyland with my mother, without our trusted Disneyland expert, so I've come to you guys for the help in ironing out a few details and getting some information. My mother was the one that booked it, I'm just trying to help out so that we have a better sense of what to do when we get off the plane.

So we're going in May, on the 8th til the 15th.

We're flying with Alaska Airlines, and they've set up us with a Disneyland Resort Express round trip to and from the LAX airport. The last time I went was in 2010 with our disney expert, and it was a completely different shuttle service. Is anyone familiar with this one and can tell us where to go?

Second. The confirmation for my park hopper says that I have to go to the main entrance ticket counter to pick them up. Problem being it says here that it's only valid on May 8th(The confirmation, it's a 5 day hopper), the day that we get there. The problem being our flight lands in LAX at 7pm, and we're staying at the Clarion so I'm estimating our arrival to be roughly 9pm. Will the ticket counters still be open by the time we can get there? Or will they let us pick them up the morning after?

I would call to verify this, but seeing as I live in Canada, I figured I might as well ask you guys before making a serious long distance call. Thank you so much for the help!
CaptnBeckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
Freesia123
DIS Veteran

Just pick up your bags at the carousel and head outside. There will be lots of people around to tell you where to wait (maximum walk about 100 meters) look for the great big bus that has Mickey Mouse on it.
Freesia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #3
RayB
Mouseketeer

Disneyland and CA here will be closing about this time, Disneyland was 8pm and CA 9pm.You may want to contact customer service.You may also be in for flight delays unless the feds here in the US solve the air traffic controller furloughs.Flights this week anyway were 1-3 hours delayed going into LAX.

If you have more questions please post them and I will try to help you.My son works in CA.Also there are grad nights I think in here thats why park closes early.
RayB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disneyland resort express, park hoppers, travel

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: