Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 08:23 PM   #16
sweetlovin'
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessShmoo View Post
Right off-hand, I'd say no.

The Character Breakfast is generally only on cruises of 7 nights and longer on the classic ships. Although, they did have it on the 6 night cruises out of Galveston, I believe.

They need at least 3 sea days (or 2 sea days and one late port arrival day) in order to do it.
Ok thanks! I will let my little one know not to expect it.

sweetlovin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #17
CT Mom of 3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Thank you! Do you by chance have any Navigators to share? Is there generally just one Triton's seating? Do you prefer one MDR over the other?
I have them but my scanner won't talk to my computer so I can't really get them to you....sorry!
Yes, one rotation will have 2 Triton nights. Truth be told, I don't enjoy Tritons - I feel like I'm in the dining room of some Mariott in Fort Lauderdale or something!

No matter what, everyone has the exact same menus at some point during the voyage, no matter what your dining rotation is...

CT Mom of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2013, 09:03 PM   #18
CT Mom of 3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlovin' View Post
Is there character dining on the 5 night out of Miami?
Nope!

CT Mom of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #19
rentayenta

There's never enough vacation time
I'm always thinking about it
I can't imagine being in it alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessShmoo View Post
No, 1 means the first MDR in your rotation, 2 means the second MDR, 3 the third MDR.

So, if the rotation is 12231, and, your first MDR (first night) is, say, Parrot Cay (PTTAP), you will eat in PC on night one and night 5. And in Triton's night two and night three. And Animator's Palette night 4.

Sorry, if I'm confusing you. It's not as confusing as it seems.

When you check in your KTTW card will have your rotation on it. As long as you show up in the correct MDR the first night, you'll be fine. Our servers were always reminding us which MDR to be in the next night at the end of dinner.

Thank you. You weren't confusing me, I'm just dense. Burned too many brain cells in college. I totally understand now, thank you. It looks as if it really isn't something to worry about. Yay, one less thing to plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Mom of 3 View Post
I have them but my scanner won't talk to my computer so I can't really get them to you....sorry!
Yes, one rotation will have 2 Triton nights. Truth be told, I don't enjoy Tritons - I feel like I'm in the dining room of some Mariott in Fort Lauderdale or something!

No matter what, everyone has the exact same menus at some point during the voyage, no matter what your dining rotation is...

No worries, thanks for responding. I haven't red much about Tritons. I've looked at all of the menus and they all look comparable to each other. Nothing stands out either more positively or negatively.
Not too shabby for a consolation prize: a Disneyland pre-trip report
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3200081
rentayenta is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: