Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2013, 01:53 AM   #166
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

okay it's real life time so every year my DD's school puts on a french cafe n raffles stuff n serves croissants n juice n raises money for the grade 8 grads,all while practising what they learn in French class and every year someone donates a cake to raffle,but it seems like every time I have something going on so this year I was able to donate.Now its almost 3 am and I just finished,the theme this year is "animaux sauvage" wild animals.So I made 4 miniature cakes.....

i had told the french teacher that i'd donate 1 cake but decided 4 was better because it would make them more money by selling more tickets and yet it still took the same amount of ingredients as 1 larger cake so it's a win win .she'll be so surprised.

cheekypoppins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:24 AM   #167
MEK
DIS Veteran

Those cakes are absolutely fabulous. WOW! You are very talented and very generous to donate all those gorgeous cakes. You are going to put all the other bakers to shame!!!!!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2013, 06:47 AM   #168
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

Wow! Those are awesome! How lucky is that bake sale going to be?
teekathepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:12 AM   #169
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

Love all of those cakes! The Elephant one is my favorite because I love elephants. I hope they raise lots of money.
Pluto0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:04 AM   #171
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Awe thank you everyone ,if anyone is interested in seeing my other cakes you can send me a follow request on twitter,I don't know how to link it here but my my twitter name is @Scrump619

Old 04-26-2013, 08:16 AM   #172
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Those cakes are PERFECTION! Take lots of pictures of you and girls and the party. Cannot wait to see how it went!!! Have a great time!
oopsiDAISY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 03:07 PM   #173
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
Those cakes are PERFECTION! Take lots of pictures of you and girls and the party. Cannot wait to see how it went!!! Have a great time!
YOu are perfection!!!! thanks :D I didn't get too many pics because I was trying to help out where I could but I did get a few.i'll post them later because right now I'm in high demand lol.I've been summoned to make laptops for the "american girl" dolls because they are late to their new school(Hailey has named the pretend school) SaintDragonField

Old 04-30-2013, 02:49 PM   #174
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH omg theres only 27 days til disney woot wew!!! this past weekend I was roped into making Ag doll laptops for the girls so this is the end result

and

And the strangest thing happened on the weekend My oldest asked if she could go sleep at her friends house that lives with a foster family,well she had asked before and I just didn't feel comfortable with it but something somewhere told me to "let it her try it even if its just one time" and then yeasterday we found out that it would just be one time.Her bestfriend and really only friend at school is being moved to another foster home far away.She is heart broken,and so am I.this kid is a really good girl and she has been bounced all over the place and I wish so bad that i could take her in.I'm also really worried about my ry because she doesn't make friends easily because she's so shy.I hope it works out n that this little princess is okay,I just hate feeling helpless in this situation.So we had some heavy hearts around here and I think the mouse knows!today we got some mickey mail from one of my very special Disney friends(you may remember seeing her in my last tr)She sent a bday card for H and a colouring kit,stickers for ry and some cards for us aswell as some Disney inspired bows........

She made H an Ariel inspired bow

Ry a merida bow

and can you guess what characters mine are????

MY MUNKS HOORAY!!!!!!
and here are my cards (ones from her mom :D )

So now I'm super excited to wear the bows to Ak!! and really hope I get to see my munks .I just love them all really,and the girls loved theirs so much too! so jess if you're reading this thank you ure Awesome!

Old 04-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #175
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

What a great day to get some magical mail!!!! You definitely needed it! The bows are SO adorable...and yes, I knew the inspiration for yours right away! A wonderful package for a wonderful family!!!
oopsiDAISY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:08 PM   #176
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsiDAISY View Post
What a great day to get some magical mail!!!! You definitely needed it! The bows are SO adorable...and yes, I knew the inspiration for yours right away! A wonderful package for a wonderful family!!!
awe thanks I think the same of u n ur fam yep i heart me some Nashatarians!

Old 05-01-2013, 08:17 AM   #177
Pluto0809
DIS Veteran

Those laptops are really cute, great job!

What sweet mickey mail, I love the bows.

What a sad situation with your daughter's friend. I hope she is able to make new friends. I had a best friend in elementary school that moved away and it was a hard experience. We didn't stay in touch and I always wonder what she is up to today.
Pluto0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:42 AM   #178
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto0809 View Post
Those laptops are really cute, great job!

What sweet mickey mail, I love the bows.

What a sad situation with your daughter's friend. I hope she is able to make new friends. I had a best friend in elementary school that moved away and it was a hard experience. We didn't stay in touch and I always wonder what she is up to today.
I had that a few times too mind you I switch schools ALOT so that could be why.I'm sure she'll make new friends but right now it's just hard for her because she's in a split class and now she's the only grade 5 girl.

Old 05-01-2013, 09:50 PM   #179
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

I'm back...I have a lot of stuff to catch up on. Those darn doggies kind of stopped life for two days. I can't wait for this trip!!! I totally need it.
OneTreeHillAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:42 AM   #180
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughters friend. it's so sad. I hope your daughter bounces back and makes new friends easily.

Ack those bows are so cute! And those
Apt ops are awesome!
teekathepony is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: