DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
mb_uh
DIS Veteran

Maintenance??

How can I stalk the website if is down for maintenance. I hope they are improving the link with my experience Is anyone getting reservations to automatically link? My accounts are linked but I have to manually link reservations. Guess it would help if I would stop changing them.
mb_uh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #2
tlwfun89
Mouseketeer

this thing has been down a good portion of the day and call me spoiled but I am good and tired of it .
tlwfun89 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2013, 06:57 AM   #3
CarolMN
DVC Co-Moderator

DISboards Moderator

It's back up now.

For fun, checked to see what I could get for a 1 bedroom for the week of Thanksgiving. Pickings are very slim. Choices were OKW or SSR. Even AKV 1 bedrooms had only scattered availability. Hope the waitlists are kind to those who need them.

BWV - Early Morning on May 2, 2008
CarolMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #4
drusba

DIS Veteran

It looks like anyone trying to reserve Thanksgiving time today has very slim pickings. Even studios and 2BRs at OKW are gone for the Wednesday and Thursday of Thanksgiving week; likewise standard and savanna view at AKV. SSR is mainly open but THVs and GVs are gone most nights. Finding even two nights in a row for anything at BLT is near impossible, It was not anywhere near this bad last year and what I believe is happening is that you are getting a late November effect -- huge numbers want time in that first week of December and a number in that usual group are either walking or viewing a late Thanksgiving as opportunity to come early and still be there for days in that first week of Dec.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #5
CarolMN
DVC Co-Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by drusba View Post
It looks like anyone trying to reserve Thanksgiving time today has very slim pickings. Even studios and 2BRs at OKW are gone for the Wednesday and Thursday of Thanksgiving week; likewise standard and savanna view at AKV. SSR is mainly open but THVs and GVs are gone most nights. Finding even two nights in a row for anything at BLT is near impossible, It was not anywhere near this bad last year and what I believe is happening is that you are getting a late November effect -- huge numbers want time in that first week of December and a number in that usual group are either walking or viewing a late Thanksgiving as opportunity to come early and still be there for days in that first week of Dec.
I agree - it seems that three weeks of visitors are trying to squeeze into two weeks of availability.

BWV - Early Morning on May 2, 2008
CarolMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #6
staceymay00
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by drusba View Post
I had few options even with checking in the Sat before Thanksgivng. We had booked OKW from Sunday to Thanksgiving day. I started checking 2br availability a few days before our 7 month window opened, and the only option for all four of those nights (besides OKW) was SSR, and I'm pretty sure AKV Savannah view. I decided to check in and check out a day earlier, which allowed me to book a BWV 2br pool/garden view room. BCV and VWL had spotty availability for Thanksgiving week just like BLT as of a few days ago, at least for 2brs.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
staceymay00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: