Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 11:21 PM   #1
baldy6060
Mouseketeer

Half & half pizza at Via Napoli? Suggestions?

I keep seeing pics all over the internet of the pizza at Via Napoli and so many of them look as though they have one kind of pizza on one half and another kind on the other half? Do they allow that and do they mind? And what types do you suggest? It'll be my wife, my 12 yo son, 15 yo daughter and me. I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to trying different food. My kids, not so much. They won't even eat mushrooms. Tell me all about it! Thanks!
baldy6060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 12:39 AM   #2
jwfla422
DIS Veteran/Philly Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldy6060 View Post
I keep seeing pics all over the internet of the pizza at Via Napoli and so many of them look as though they have one kind of pizza on one half and another kind on the other half? Do they allow that and do they mind? And what types do you suggest? It'll be my wife, my 12 yo son, 15 yo daughter and me. I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to trying different food. My kids, not so much. They won't even eat mushrooms. Tell me all about it! Thanks!
There are "special" pizzas like the Proscuitto e Melone that is prepared with the toppings that are listed on the menu HOWEVER there is also the option to "build your own pizza" where you pay an additional cost for each topping. That's probably your best option.

I never thought I'd like the pizza I ordered which was the one I mentioned above but it was AMAZING!! It was "adventurous" of me to try it LOL!! I'm sure glad I did! You probably already saw my review but if not feel free to check it out.
Our Via Napoli Experience
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #3
baldy6060
Mouseketeer

I did see your review along with others and that's what makes me want to try it so badly but I don't think it would fly with my picky children. That's why I'm hoping we can do half & half. 2 pizzas would be too pricey.
Old 04-26-2013, 05:06 PM   #4
JimmyV
Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

I will get corrected if I am wrong, but I do not believe that they make their "specialty pizzas" in anything other than a full pizza, but if you order a la carte and build your own pie, you can do a half and half.
JimmyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:36 PM   #5
baldy6060
Mouseketeer

Oh. Oooookaaaaay
Old 04-26-2013, 06:52 PM   #6
Ron from Michigan
DIS Veteran

My wife and I have split a pizza here several time. We always have spicy sausage on one half and pepperoni on the other half.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: