Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 11:28 AM   #856
cynditech
Earning My Ears

Just wanted to jump in - as a newbie and lurker I love, love, loved your trip report! I finally finished it all - what a wonderful time you guys had! I loved the pictures, the detail, the descriptions... just everything!

Thank you for sharing!!!

CBR Oct '12 ~ BLT Oct '13 ~ BCV Oct '14

cynditech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #857
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Wonderful wrap up to the TR, and I do understand about Sunny, but she willa lways live in your heart.

I know you are having a wonderful time on your cruise!

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #858
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDSNY View Post
Awesome finish to your TR. Now go and enjoy your cruise!
Thanks! We did! But you're already knowing that since you're reading over there now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
That meal at Narcoosse’s looked so good. We have eaten there twice and loved it both times.
Nice you got to go back and do Belle.
Does everyone get a pic with Belle?
Pooh looked cute. Have not seen the new queue yet.
Sorry about Sunny.
Have fun on the cruise.
I just booked us back there for the last day of September, if CA Grill opens we'll change it, but for now we're OK with Narcoosse's too!
No everyone doesn't get a picture with Belle, you have get one of the spots as a character, but they do ask if anyone else wants to "play" after all the main characters are assigned. They had silverware and all kinds of props that you could be if you wanted to be in the pics.
The pooh line was a lot of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkocto View Post
Great TR, thanks so much for sharing I'm glad it was a fantastic trip, it was a long time coming!
Thanks! After all those canceled trips, it was so nice to actually go, have fun, and even more so have Fran enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda67 View Post
Such a great TR

It really has been fun to read along

Have fun on the cruise and be sure to let us know where to find your TR
Thanks! The next WDW trip link will be coming in the next post, although the trip is a ways off. Glad you found the cruise TR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndmr2 View Post
Great ending to your trip!

I really want to get on that Balloon in DTD, I hope I can on my next trip.

So great that you were able to find someone to take your goodies so you didn't have to toss them.

I love Winnie the Pooh, I was sad that we didn't get on it last trip, the line was too long and I was the only one who would have waited in it at the time, LOL
I really like the balloon. Maybe next trip we will do it after our dinner at Raglan Road. scottny clued me in that it is cool to do around 9PM, you see fireworks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwaschitz View Post
Awesome trip!!!! If I wasn't already itching to plan my next trip, I am now! SO excited to see ETWB! Looks amazing!!

Now enjoy that cruise!
Thanks! I am already in full swing planning for the next trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynditech View Post
Just wanted to jump in - as a newbie and lurker I love, love, loved your trip report! I finally finished it all - what a wonderful time you guys had! I loved the pictures, the detail, the descriptions... just everything!

Thank you for sharing!!!
You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
Wonderful wrap up to the TR, and I do understand about Sunny, but she willa lways live in your heart.

I know you are having a wonderful time on your cruise!
I cried when I read this on the cruise. The cruise was the first time we came home and weren't looking for her. Whenever we come home, we count noses and make sure all the felines are accounted for. The thought that I wouldn't be looking for Sunny made me sad.

The good thing was that all the other kitties missed us so much and they showed it, so we were feeling the love when we came home from the cruise.

Stay tuned for how to find out about our next WDW adventures!
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:16 PM   #859
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Hey!

Anyone wanting to join in on the next PTR/TR, here is the link.

Gamers Meet PTR
Alison ~~~~ Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine | Our Disney Dream Home|Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: