Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #256
ShirleyL
Earning My Ears

FE list

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamanxs View Post
Aime and Shirley: I have asked the group and we will allow you both in. It is a wonderful group of people and we are having so much fun getting to know each other and sharing. Most of our sharing is done on FB b/c most of us find it easier to use. We have two FB groups we closed the first one at 15 cabins since we didn't want to over load anyone. The second group was also limited to 15 cabins and both had a closing date but of April 1 only to allow people to get everything together. But, we are here to share the dust and magic. Please let us know if you want to join our Magic. Aime, I have already added you but need some additional info. Shirley please let us know what you would like to do.
We also have a meet and Greet and Post card exchange listed on FB. If you do not use FB just let me know and I will e-mail the details.

Please send me the FE info. We'd love to play. I'm not very good on the DiSBoard yet and FB, well I'm better, just let me know how to contact you on either forum. Jessica 14 and Kiersten 9. I'll take any info and add ons up until Wednesday, April 24th. We are driving from Maryland to Florida, so I have a little time to add a few goodies. Thanks again !

Shirley
ShirleyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #257
ShirleyL
Earning My Ears

If you can tell me the name of the group I'll request "friending" ? At least I'm guessing that's what I need to do, ahhhh, help me please gang !

Shirley
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #258
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyL View Post
If you can tell me the name of the group I'll request "friending" ? At least I'm guessing that's what I need to do, ahhhh, help me please gang !
Shirley, the groups name is Disney Dreamin May 2, 2013 is the group name. When you request to join please go to the pinned post and click on the google doc to request being able to see the FE list. We have it locked to protect all our information
Old 04-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #259
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Shirley I also see that our daughters are close to the same age. So excited to be going on this vacation.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:51 PM   #260
ShirleyL
Earning My Ears

FB & Youngsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarsh View Post
Shirley I also see that our daughters are close to the same age. So excited to be going on this vacation.
Thanks for the FB info. I'll get the 14 year old to help me do this ! So sad... I'm getting more excited. So much going on. My 8th grader graduates from middle school(big deal where she goes) lots of last minute field trips and school fun days for the 9 yr old. I'll be ready for umbrella drinks and sunshine !

Shirley
Old 04-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #261
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Thanks for the FB info. I'll get the 14 year old to help me do this ! So sad... I'm getting more excited. So much going on. My 8th grader graduates from middle school(big deal where she goes) lots of last minute field trips and school fun days for the 9 yr old. I'll be ready for umbrella drinks and sunshine !
I'm ready too. I've been working long hours with a lot of fundraisers on the weekends. I'm working on my FE gifts as we speak
Old 04-12-2013, 05:22 AM   #262
rmargani
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Please send me the FE info. We'd love to play. I'm not very good on the DiSBoard yet and FB, well I'm better, just let me know how to contact you on either forum. Jessica 14 and Kiersten 9. I'll take any info and add ons up until Wednesday, April 24th. We are driving from Maryland to Florida, so I have a little time to add a few goodies. Thanks again !
Hi Shirley! My daughters are 10 and 15 so I'm sure out girls will enjoy hanging out together and getting to know one another. I too am looking forward to this vacation! See you real soon!!
rmargani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:00 PM   #263
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

20 days!
Old 04-14-2013, 11:31 PM   #264
Mandolinmoon
Earning My Ears

I

Last edited by Mandolinmoon; 04-15-2013 at 09:55 PM.
Mandolinmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:31 AM   #265
rmargani
Earning My Ears

Welcome Mandolinmoon. Not sure where your post went today but I did see it last night. We have a fb group that you can request to join and we are doing a meet and greet as well as a postcard/magnet exchange that is still open. Looking forward to sailing with you and your kiddos!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #266
jpecraig
Earning My Ears

Hello, I am so clueless on what this is all about but we will be going on the may 2nd 2013 cruise out of Miami and would like to join in as much fun things as possible. Could someone please help me out and explain Fish extenders and the Facebook page and what do I need to do and what I need to make or buy to par-take in all these events. To make our first disney cruise the best. Thanks for your help
jpecraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:30 AM   #267
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpecraig View Post
Hello, I am so clueless on what this is all about but we will be going on the may 2nd 2013 cruise out of Miami and would like to join in as much fun things as possible. Could someone please help me out and explain Fish extenders and the Facebook page and what do I need to do and what I need to make or buy to par-take in all these events. To make our first disney cruise the best. Thanks for your help
This group is for sailing out of Port Canaveral not Miami. Have a wonderful cruise .
Old 04-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #268
bigjrfan88
Mouseketeer

7 days...who's pumped
Old 04-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #269
jmarsh
Mouseketeer

We are! We leave in 5 days!
Old 04-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #270
rmargani
Earning My Ears

We are most definitely pumped!!! We start the first leg of our vaca in 43 hours!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: