Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #11
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijill View Post
I cry when i see the ship too! Nothing like coming over the bridge to see the most beautiful site!

Look at Smiley Timmy! I think he was excited to be on the ship!

Jill in CO
He was TOTALLY excited!! He sure did hate that RCCL cruise, but he has loved every DCL cruise he has taken- at age 9, 11, and now 13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSWonder View Post
Do you remember what was stuck on your stateroom door when you arrived? Looks like a magnet for something and possibly a DVC invite? We love it when they drop off the 11X13 artsy DVC pictures. We bring them home, frame them, and have them hanging in the hallway between the kids bedrooms.

Yes- it was the magnet (which disappeared....) and the invite to the DVC meet (which we missed because we were touring the ship and then went to the DISmeet. I don't know if they have ever given me an artsy dvc pic? You mean like the ones they send when you watch a webinar?

Guy in the pool looks concerned that you are taking his photo!

Too late now!

When I saw how tall Tim was compared with the other kids in the Edge and then you said you went see Vibe I immediately thought "Yep, I think that's the last of the Edge will hear about in this trip report". So glad they gave him that option. Looking around, it looks to me like the Vibe was likely a much better experience for him.
Yea- he did look VERY big compared to the other kids in there. So glad it all worked out for him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristiMc View Post
Love the video of you coming on-board. I can't wait to see the Fantasy atrium - only 248 days to go!
Woohooooo!!!!! 247 days!!!!! I'll count them down with you now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
the rooms looks great. Now if one of those behemoths stayed put and didn't go out to sea and I could get off when I wanted--i'd totally be in. But seriously that place looks grand.
Umm- they have that!! It's called a hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
You are making me homesick for the Dream.
I'm sorry!!!!! I miss her too! I'm very excited to go back to WDW next week, but I am really bummed we cancelled the cruise part of our trip! REALLY bummed!! It is absolutely my MOST favorite type of vacation.
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: