Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2013, 10:20 PM   #436
laceyinwonderland
Mouseketeer

I have not made it thru all pages of the thread, so this may have already been answered! When will disney visa holders be able to book? Thanks in advance!
Dec 2011 POP
Nov 2013 AOA/POP

June 2014 offsite/AKV Happy Bday to ME!
Sept 2014 POFQ
laceyinwonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:21 PM   #437
danny25
I love Disney and Iīm friend of STICH

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceyinwonderland
I have not made it thru all pages of the thread, so this may have already been answered! When will disney visa holders be able to book? Thanks in advance!
Normally 3 days before so May 6
danny25 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #438
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer
I just spent 30 minutes on youtube watching people clean their ears out

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny25 View Post
You wouldn't by chance have some magic power to tell if October will ever be added to the list do you?
Old 04-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #439
laceyinwonderland
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny25

Aw man, your the best!!!! Thanks for the wonderful news and the super fast reply!!!!
Dec 2011 POP
Nov 2013 AOA/POP

June 2014 offsite/AKV Happy Bday to ME!
Sept 2014 POFQ
laceyinwonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #440
TARAMEOW
Mouseketeer

Thumbs up

Thank you so much for this great thread. I just booked a LM room for Sept 16 - 28th and I am super excited !!!

TARAMEOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:30 PM   #441
MackenzieFL
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much! That is amazing to know!

When my husband gets home from work tomorrow morning I'm going to greet him with the good news and sit down to make ADRs.

MackenzieFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:31 PM   #442
DisDynasty
Earning My Ears

It sounds like this is the first real news regarding FD for the "late summer" promo. I'm just a little shocked because this info is so different from what has been circulating for months about FD, none for values, mods will get quick plan, deluxe get standard.... So that rumor is gone and this is the legit info? Is is true LM rooms are included in this offer? That's great news, this all is but Im just surprised how it worked out after everything we've heard through the past months, this deal is totally not what we were expecting atleast regarding the restrictions... Happy though!
DisDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:32 PM   #443
Tntfras
Earning My Ears

Awesome job Danny25 and Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny25 View Post
Hooo itīs was a long day today, for all of you that have your vacation within those dates, congratulations and for the others that are in the non offer days letīs wait there must be a room offer cooking for those dates. Thank You for all the pretty things You have sayed about your reactions with this offer, and at last (and without jokes) a very special thank you for the fantastic job that Black is doing here at the boards , donīt forget we are doing this without earn nothing only to give a smile in a lot of faces and share our passion about the Mouse, another FD will be released and again you have read it first here
I am new to this forum....you guys are AWESOME!!!!!
Tntfras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #444
TARAMEOW
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisDynasty View Post
It sounds like this is the first real news regarding FD for the "late summer" promo. I'm just a little shocked because this info is so different from what has been circulating for months about FD, none for values, mods will get quick plan, deluxe get standard.... So that rumor is gone and this is the legit info? Is is true LM rooms are included in this offer? That's great news, this all is but Im just surprised how it worked out after everything we've heard through the past months, this deal is totally not what we were expecting atleast regarding the restrictions... Happy though!
I feel the same way. I am really surprised about the LM rooms. I booked it so I really hope they let me add the free dining.

TARAMEOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:39 PM   #445
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisDynasty View Post
Other than the end if August being excluded, this offer is exactly what I and a lot of other Disers expected. I, along with Black and Smitch and a lot of other people said free dining would definitely be offered for this time frame, the height of hurricane season, and that those "rumors" about no values being included were baseless and really only ever applied to UK FD offers in the past. These dates are solid. There might be some LM rooms included in the offer, but they would have to be very limited.
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #446
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisney411 View Post
Other than the end if August being excluded, this offer is exactly what I and a lot of other Disers expected. I, along with Black and Smitch and a lot of other people said free dining would definitely be offered for this time frame, the height of hurricane season, and that those "rumors" about no values being included were baseless and really only ever applied to UK FD offers in the past. These dates are solid. There might be some LM rooms included in the offer, but they would have to be very limited.
Who us?

But this is it...no more, free dining has been dead since 2007...errr I mean 2008....no wait, 20....oh shucks.

LOL, and next year we do it all over again?
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #447
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post

Who us?

But this is it...no more, free dining has been dead since 2007...errr I mean 2008....no wait, 20....oh shucks.

LOL, and next year we do it all over again?
You better believe it!
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #448
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept

Well guys, I'm signing out for the night.

It's been a pleasure and we will have to do it again real soon.

See ya'll tomorrow!!!

| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs

black562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:51 PM   #449
Stinkerbell's Mommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle
So we already have flights to arrive on 8/31. We leave 9/8. We are a family of 5 and planning to stay at POR. What is my best option to take advantage of free dining? Book two nights room only then start a package on 9/2? We have plans to go to a park on 9/1. Will it still be possible to get tickets early once they roll out all the magic band stuff? I appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.
We are planning the same dates, same hotel. Only difference is we are not planning to hit a park until 9/2. We are going to have to change our package to start on the 2nd and book two nights room only before that. Good to know we can pick up our tickets beforehand. We have an 810 ADR at CRT on the 2nd.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:54 PM   #450
jennymitch
Earning My Ears

I have POFQ booked for this time frame. Our current reservation does NOT have a dining plan on it. Can I call on the 9th and get the free dining added to the reservation?
jennymitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: