Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2013, 12:46 AM   #16
Kristian
Mouseketeer

Last year I was already booked by the end of March for November and then sometime in April FD for September came out and I called my TA and she changed our ressie to September (our dates were very flexible) and had the FD promotion added as well. I remember because when MNSSHP tickets went on sale (beginning of May) I bought ours on the first day that they were available for the very first party. I am still holding out hope for FD, although dh and I have talked about going somewhere else if FD isn't offered. Regardless, I'm certain that some type of discount will be available, which is better than nothing. If FD is announced then I am sure that we will go ahead and go. We had decided that no matter what was offered (or not offered) that we would go anyway because we've budgeted for it, but there are other places that dh and dd would like to go to as well, so no FD might just be a deal breaker this year for us.

Kristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #17
JESSketeer
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejasmine View Post
I too feel like I'm going to loose it! This is agonizing! Not only is my trip on the line but I have at least 3 clients that will cancel their trips if FD doesn't come out and one already has 30% off at AKL but FD would save them much more!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013
I believe with FD you have to book your room at rack rate, so I dont think they will be able to have both 30% off plus FD. It would be great if this were possible!

Also, are they booked for 30% off in September?? I ask because we will be staying at AKL 9/13-9/21 and are hoping for a room discount!

JESSketeer is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #18
TheDisney411
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankadoodle View Post
I've set up a temp reservation for the marathon weekend with one of the 2 travel agencies I've seen recommended on this board. I'm going to let my agent worry about the discounts for me.
The next round of Free Dining dates have been leaked on the Codes and Rates Board.

Release Date: May 9
FD Promo Dates: September 2 - September 25, 2013
Quick Service DDP for value resorts
Regular/Basic DDP for Mods and Deluxe Resorts
3 night minimum/14 night maximum booking
Your check in dare must fall within the promo dates to have the discount applied to your package reservation.
TheDisney411 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: