Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #2146
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo walked to the kitchen to put her plate away. She stopped as she passed Alex, listening. She smiled, "I'm sure you'll be able to do all that! And maybe even more. I have no idea what all I can do with mine."
Old 04-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #2147
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo walked to the kitchen to put her plate away. She stopped as she passed Alex, listening. She smiled, "I'm sure you'll be able to do all that! And maybe even more. I have no idea what all I can do with mine."
Alex: Alex turned to look at Margo and smiled,"I hope so! And I'm sure you could do a lot, who knows? You could do a lot!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #2148
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Toby: Toby smiled at Alex, "can we like combine out powers? Then I'm sure we could move a mountain!" he said with a smile.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #2149
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: Toby smiled at Alex, "can we like combine out powers? Then I'm sure we could move a mountain!" he said with a smile.
Alex: Alex's eyes widened in excitement as an idea struck her,"What if they were combined? That would be awesome! You'd be like Superman with cool strength and then a freak with being able to control the elements!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #2150
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex's eyes widened in excitement as an idea struck her,"What if they were combined? That would be awesome! You'd be like Superman with cool strength and then a freak with being able to control the elements!"
Toby: Toby smiled and put his hand on Alex's shoulder "you are not any more of a freak than the rest of us" he said with a grin.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #2151
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled and put his hand on Alex's shoulder "you are not any more of a freak than the rest of us" he said with a grin.
Jack: Jack pretended to cough to hide a very obvious laugh and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a water.

Alex: Alex rolled her eyes at Jack and ignored him before smiling at Toby,"Aw! We're just a bunch of weirdos!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #2152
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Jack: Jack pretended to cough to hide a very obvious laugh and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a water.

Alex: Alex rolled her eyes at Jack and ignored him before smiling at Toby,"Aw! We're just a bunch of weirdos!"
Margo: Margo smiled at Alex's statement. "I like being a bunch of weirdos! She then continued on to the kitchen.

OOC: Is Wings still gone? If so, should one of us say something to the new sign up? Or just wait?
Old 04-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #2153
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post

Margo: Margo smiled at Alex's statement. "I like being a bunch of weirdos! She then continued on to the kitchen.

OOC: Is Wings still gone? If so, should one of us say something to the new sign up? Or just wait?
Ooc: As far as I know Wings is still M.I.A. but I don't really think we need to do anything, just wait until she gets back. That's what I think, at least.

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head, she was gaining some special friends alright.

Jack: Jack turned when Margo walked into the kitchen and left his face emotionless, he wasn't going to say anything first. If he was going to speak anyway. He turned back around and looked through the fridge.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Last edited by jessidoll; 04-23-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #2154
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Ooc: As far as I know Wings is still M.I.A. but I don't really think we need to do anything, just wait until she gets back. That's what I think, at least.

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head, she was gaining some special friends alright.

Jack: Jack turned when Margo walked into the kitchen and left his face emotionless, he wasn't going to say anything first. If he was going to speak anyway. He turned back around and looked through the fridge.
OOC: Ok, that sounds good

Margo: Margo hadn't seen Jack enter the bathroom, and his presence surprised her. She was sure not to show her surprise, though. She walked over to the sink, and started washing off her plate. People like Jack had made Margo nervous at her old school, but here Margo was beginning to gain some confidence. Not enough to say something, but she wasn't afraid. She cooly washed her plate.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:00 PM   #2155
disneygirl520

Toby: Toby looked over at Jack with a serious expression and let his shoulders fall. He was just tired of him. He seemed to ruin the way in which everyone else acted together.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:41 PM   #2156
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Hey guys, it's Wings. First things first, I want to apologize for not being here. I did not expect this grounding to be this long. Even now, I will have limited hours. Nevertheless, I am the 'owner' of this thread and so should have been more responsible.

I did however work on the story while I was MIA, and I have a rough (rough in this cames meaning changable) outline of the story. I can either give you a main idea right now, or reveal it as we go.

Now, about the new RPs: I am totally okay with all of these. I don't consider the school copying. I'm going to try to keep this game going. If you want to play the other games too and can play them all without getting mixed up, I'm oky with that. I'm even okay with you putting this on hold. It's good to interact with other people. What I won't be okay with is you not telling me so I can make up a reasonable excuse to remove your character if you decide to leave and join another game. Just saying, you have been warned.

Max: Max got back to the island. She stumbled into the manor. That fight might not have been wise, but the kid asked for it. Max sidled up to the dining room and pressed her uninjured shoulder into the doorway. She leaned heavily on the shoulder, exhausted and quite beat up. Casually she said, "Guys, I might need some assistance." Then, her attempt at the cool, tough, baddest kid on the street look was ruined as her knees and legs gave out from underneath her. She only stayed upright by the sheer force of will and the shoulder pressed into the doorway. Knowing all eyes were on her, she said, "It's not too bad. You should have seen the other guy."

Daniel: Daniel had been smiling as the others joked around, but his smile vanished when Max appeared. He coukldn't move, his eyes fixed on her bruises and cuts. Max had to be hurting if she was asking for help and appearing this way in public.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 05-04-2013, 11:29 PM   #2157
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: Hey guys, it's Wings. First things first, I want to apologize for not being here. I did not expect this grounding to be this long. Even now, I will have limited hours. Nevertheless, I am the 'owner' of this thread and so should have been more responsible.

I did however work on the story while I was MIA, and I have a rough (rough in this cames meaning changable) outline of the story. I can either give you a main idea right now, or reveal it as we go.

Now, about the new RPs: I am totally okay with all of these. I don't consider the school copying. I'm going to try to keep this game going. If you want to play the other games too and can play them all without getting mixed up, I'm oky with that. I'm even okay with you putting this on hold. It's good to interact with other people. What I won't be okay with is you not telling me so I can make up a reasonable excuse to remove your character if you decide to leave and join another game. Just saying, you have been warned.

Max: Max got back to the island. She stumbled into the manor. That fight might not have been wise, but the kid asked for it. Max sidled up to the dining room and pressed her uninjured shoulder into the doorway. She leaned heavily on the shoulder, exhausted and quite beat up. Casually she said, "Guys, I might need some assistance." Then, her attempt at the cool, tough, baddest kid on the street look was ruined as her knees and legs gave out from underneath her. She only stayed upright by the sheer force of will and the shoulder pressed into the doorway. Knowing all eyes were on her, she said, "It's not too bad. You should have seen the other guy."

Daniel: Daniel had been smiling as the others joked around, but his smile vanished when Max appeared. He coukldn't move, his eyes fixed on her bruises and cuts. Max had to be hurting if she was asking for help and appearing this way in public.
OOC: welcome back!

Toby: Toby looked over at Max no longer thinking about Jack. No matter how awkward his relationship with Max he knew she really needed help. He hurried over to her, stood behind her, and put his arms under her's supporting her. "who did you fight?!" he asked letting his curiosity get to him.

River: River looked over at Max and sighed, she had finally thought she understood Max, but she didn't. She felt selfish, but she felt hurt, she thought she had earned Max's trust, and she didn't understand how she could have gone and gotten into a fight. She shook these feelings, making sure that Max was okay was what was important now.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:53 PM   #2158
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
OOC: welcome back!

Toby: Toby looked over at Max no longer thinking about Jack. No matter how awkward his relationship with Max he knew she really needed help. He hurried over to her, stood behind her, and put his arms under her's supporting her. "who did you fight?!" he asked letting his curiosity get to him.

River: River looked over at Max and sighed, she had finally thought she understood Max, but she didn't. She felt selfish, but she felt hurt, she thought she had earned Max's trust, and she didn't understand how she could have gone and gotten into a fight. She shook these feelings, making sure that Max was okay was what was important now.
Max: "Some guy back in the town. Trust me, he was asking for it. He insulted my mother, eve after I told him to knock it off." Max took a deep breath. "Thanks Toby," she continued.

Daniel: Daniel got up and decided to soak a towel in water. That might clean Max up a little.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 05-05-2013, 12:07 AM   #2159
disneygirl520

Toby: "You're welcome" Toby said still holding her not knowing how to respond to the reason for Max's fight.

River: River understood why Max had gotten into the fight now. She couldn't even imagine what it would feel like if someone insulted her parents River knew she wouldn't fight the person, but she was different from Max. She hurried into the dining room and grabbed a chair bringing it back and setting it close to Max "here" she said.

Toby: Toby nodded at River and slowly and carefully moved Max, lowering her into the chair.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #2160
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: "You're welcome" Toby said still holding her not knowing how to respond to the reason for Max's fight.

River: River understood why Max had gotten into the fight now. She couldn't even imagine what it would feel like if someone insulted her parents River knew she wouldn't fight the person, but she was different from Max. She hurried into the dining room and grabbed a chair bringing it back and setting it close to Max "here" she said.

Toby: Toby nodded at River and slowly and carefully moved Max, lowering her into the chair.
Max: Max nodded her thanks. She muttered, but loud enough for them to hear, "Now if it was my dearest father he were insulting, I'd probably have joined them. But my mother was good to me........while she was alive anyway."

Daniel: Daniel blinked in shock as this registered, but then he handed her the soaking towel.

Max: Max nodded at him and wiped down all of her visible skin. The towel was tinged red when she was done, but they could see the cuts had all stopped bleeding and were actually minor for the most part, and there weren't too many bruises.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: