Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Rumors and News
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
egelb
Earning My Ears

discontinued Meet and Greets

I was looking to see if Hercules characters had any existence in the parks because I'm a huge fan, and found this online:

"Esmeralda was receiving inappropriate attention from male guests, so she no longer makes regular appearances. Tarzan and Capt Jack Sparrow were receiving inappropriate attention from female guests, so they too had their appearances limited."

Anyone know how much truth there is to this? Why doesn't Hercules meet? Seems mildly popular.
egelb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #2
starann
In having children, I have lost my mind, but found my soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by egelb View Post
I was looking to see if Hercules characters had any existence in the parks because I'm a huge fan, and found this online:

"Esmeralda was receiving inappropriate attention from male guests, so she no longer makes regular appearances. Tarzan and Capt Jack Sparrow were receiving inappropriate attention from female guests, so they too had their appearances limited."

Anyone know how much truth there is to this? Why doesn't Hercules meet? Seems mildly popular.
Not sure of the truth of this, but in 2010 we had gone to PL with our boys, then went back at 2pm (I think that was the time) for the 'live show' and 'parage' of Jr Pirates....they had sound issues so the show didn't happen, but Jack was already in costume, so he came out and the women MOBBED him. He ended up going into PL and they closed the doors. My kids were SO bummed (they had already been earlier in the day and were pirates like Jack) so we asked if they could go in as well (security was guarding the door) and they let us in. My boys were in HEAVEN! There is a pict of them and Jack in my PTR.
Cody 12-19-03 and Shane 2-23-05
Casey 5-13-11
and last..........
Our little 'Souvenir' who arrived 6 weeks early, Josephine 4-24-14

You Brought WHAT Home From WDW?!?!?!?! A Setp 2013 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post49731870
starann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #3
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

The same rumor existed for Flynn as well.

Jack and Flynn both had their M&G removed for other reasons, had nothing to do with infactuated women. Tarzan and Esmerelda left before my character days, but I imagine the accusations are false as well. If there are any characters that get unwanted attention it's Ariel and Jasmine, both are still out daily.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: