|04-18-2013, 11:14 PM||#122|
Spider-Man and Little Mermaid Aficionado
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: North Edwards, CA
I have a long list of faves, but here are ten of them in no particular order:
Ariel (Little Mermaid)
Tigger (Winnie the Pooh)
Ludwig Von Drake
Kilala Reno (Kilala Princess)
Rhinokey and Hoppo (Wuzzles)
Mabel and Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls)
Sebastian (Little Mermaid)
- Diet Cola
- Monty Python
- Japanese Culture (anime, manga, food, etc.)
- Video Games
And a big fan of Disney and Marvel!
Last edited by PrincessBri12; 04-23-2013 at 06:30 PM.
|04-22-2013, 10:44 PM||#123|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Apr 2013
10) Goofy: I loves his innocent charm, constant optimism, and his goofiness. Definitely my favorite of the Fab Six.
9) Vanellope: Her sarcastic sayings crack me up, because I act the same way. I can't stop laughing at "That's dangerous.", referring to Ralph thinking...
8) Stitch: Two words. Cute. Fluffy. Plus, his dying is probably the saddest I have ever been watching a Disney movie.
7) Andy: He's a favorite, because I relate to his sentimentality when giving his toys away. I'm extremely sentimental about life, so though Woody was just a toy, I knew exactly what he was thinking.
6) Maximus: An instigator, and probably the best at it. His interactions with Flynn Rider are hilarious.
5) Woody: I like Woody because he's grounded, but can still get carried away, and let his emotions take over. Again, my personality. Did I mention sarcasm?
4) Wreck-It Ralph: I love older brother-younger sister dynamics in entertainment, and he is no exception with Vanellope. And I can't forget his panic in Hero's Duty.
3) Tigger: I have to confess, he made me tear up when he said TTFE to Roo in the Tigger movie. I hated seeing him so upset, and that made me like him.
2) Pooh Bear: Always Pooh to me, he was my absolute favorite character growing up. Clothes, videos, chair, several stuffed animals, he was awesome. Pooh was even stuck on to the end of my nickname, used by family for several years.
1) Fix-It Felix, Jr: He stole first. The fact that he is in a movie filled to the brim with video game cameos didn't even matter. His sayings are so funny and cute to me. "Honey glow" and "Jiminy jaminy" are the best phrases from a Disney movie, period.
"I don't have to do boo! Forgive my potty mouth."
|04-03-2014, 03:07 PM||#124|
Join Date: Mar 2014
Top ten of my favorite disney characters, in no particular order
1. Perdita "Perdy" from 101 Dalmatians
2. Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
3. Pocahontas from Pocahontas
4. Princess Jasmine from Aladdin
5. Elsa from Frozen
6. Simba from The Lion King
7. Mushu from Mulan
8. Rapunzel from Tangled
9. Tigger from Winnie the Pooh
10. Mirage from The Incredibles
|04-04-2014, 05:17 PM||#125|
Small grass Pokemon
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: South Florida, 4 hours from Disney World
1. Darkwing Duck
2. Darkwing Duck
3. Darkwing Duck
4. Darkwing duck
6. Darkwing Duck
7. Darkqing Duck
9. Darkwing Duck
10. Darkwing Duck
if you haven't guessed, I like Darkwing Duck.
rave dance party
Hope to go Soon!
|04-04-2014, 05:25 PM||#126|
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
DMom DDad DD16 DD8
November 2011-All Star Movies
March 2013-POP Century
November 2013-Caribbean Beach Resort
|04-05-2014, 10:48 AM||#127|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Apr 2014
1. Snow White
2. Mickey Mouse
3. Minnie Mouse
6. Jimini Cricket
10. The Evil Queen
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|