Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #841
sahickman
Earning My Ears

Yay! Getting ready to book our Family's 3rd trip to Disney. Can't wait to see the Christmas Party!! Our last trip was for the Halloween party.
sahickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:48 PM   #842
ToddyLu
Welcome aboard explorers- I love Mr. Ray

DH and I have been to MNSSHP on 10/31 for the last two years and thought it was great. Be sure to use photopass in the park so you can get special MNSSHP borders when you get home. It is full but not crazy busy and after 10 it quickly empties.
first trip ASMo 2002, ASMo 2003, ASMo 2004 twice, ASMo 2005, POFQ 2006, Pop 2007, Pop 12/2008 with DDP, AKV SV 10/09 with DDP, AKV SV 12/10, AKV 5/11, AKV SV 10/11, AKV 5/12, AKV 10/12, AKV 11/13, AKV 5/14, AKV 10/14, AKV 5/15
My DH loves me for my points!!
ToddyLu is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #843
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddyLu View Post
DH and I have been to MNSSHP on 10/31 for the last two years and thought it was great. Be sure to use photopass in the park so you can get special MNSSHP borders when you get home. It is full but not crazy busy and after 10 it quickly empties.
But this year you will be going on November 1 - hahahaha cause I am going with you!!!!!
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:55 AM   #844
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer View Post
We changed our minds about going to Disney in November and decided to go to Texas and visit family instead. Well, that lasted about a month. So, we're back to planning Disney. Nov 1-10th is the current plan, with some leeway for dates depending on flights! Probably stay at Pop or Aoa. But, might really change it up and go Mod (never have). It'll be me, my husband, 1.5 year old and 5 year old (be there on his bday). Woohoo
Same time as us!!! We're staying at OKW and checking in on the 31st. I can't wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstout View Post
We are going Nov 13-19. I was looking at calendar and on Nov 14 HS closes at 4pm (no Fanstsmic). Does anyone know what this means? No other day is like this. Touringplans says that it is the best day to go to HS.
Gotcha on the first page!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyCdn View Post
Just found this thread! I haven't read through all 50 pages yet, but wanted to post on my dates and where we are staying. I will attempt to go back through and read them very soon though. I want to know when everyone is going. We just booked our room this past weekend from October 30 - November 6th at POR. Those going will be DW, DS(20) and DD(11). We are driving from Ontario to WDW, straight through. We have driven the last three times and as this will be the first time we have 3 drivers, the drive should be much easier.
My DD's best friend, also 11, and her family will be joining us in Disney. They are flying down and checking in the same day we are but they are staying two extra nights. This will be their first time to WDW. We will be doing MNSSHP on the 31st.
That is within our dates as well!!! We were planning on staying at POR, but our friend was able to get us a really great rate at OKW, so we switched. I'm excited, but nervous. Don't ask me why...I'm not paying any more for the villa than I would have the room, but I don't do well with change. Go figure....

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:26 AM   #845
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Morning, everyone!!!!

My morning didn't start out so great (accident scene on my way to work), so I needed some Disney to get me in a better mood. Ugh!!! Accident happened right in front of me and, suit and all, I started working on the worst car. Poor guy in the driver's seat didn't even realize he lost consciousness. Not the finest start, but certainly not the worst either.

Anyway....first post is updated. I was also able to search for a few people that were at the bottom of the list and update their dates and/or locations. If you have any updates, please post and I'll make sure you are updated.

On another note: I am so excited I can make my ADRs on the 4th!!!! I have heard people are having issues with the "new" website, so I might try the backdoor to the old website and make my reservations there if I can. That is such a busy weekend for me: Friday we go and see Iron Man 3, Saturday at 6am I can make our ADRs, then all day Saturday is Free Comic Book Day (and, yes, I will be at my local comic book store ALL DAY!!! lol), and on Sunday my son is participating in the regional Jr. Maccabi Games. Busy, busy, busy.

So what is going on with everyone? I know most of us are on the FB page too. Hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a great day!

Old 04-22-2013, 08:49 AM   #846
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I just found it. Yay! Dh and I are going to celebrate 30th anniversary, right now we're booked at asmu for Nov 16 to the 21st. But I'm waiting for airfare prices to come out. If's gonna be cheaper to fly out on wed we will. This will be our first trip with no kids since our honeymoon and first trip to wdw with no rental car.
Promomx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:57 AM   #847
falcon
Earning My Ears

Just had time to look for the November thread. We are going Nov 27 thru Dec 2nd. This will be our 2nd time going for Thanksgiving. We are staying at the Boardwalk and we are soooo excited!!!! Please add me to the list and how do I join the FB page?? Would really like to do that too. Thanks and happy planning. I hate to wish the summer away but I am ready for a little Disney magic!!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #848
disneydad1954
Earning My Ears

We're in 10 of us going Nov.3-18, 2013 staying at Art Of Animation.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #849
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promomx2 View Post
I don't know how I missed this thread, but I just found it. Yay! Dh and I are going to celebrate 30th anniversary, right now we're booked at asmu for Nov 16 to the 21st. But I'm waiting for airfare prices to come out. If's gonna be cheaper to fly out on wed we will. This will be our first trip with no kids since our honeymoon and first trip to wdw with no rental car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon View Post
Just had time to look for the November thread. We are going Nov 27 thru Dec 2nd. This will be our 2nd time going for Thanksgiving. We are staying at the Boardwalk and we are soooo excited!!!! Please add me to the list and how do I join the FB page?? Would really like to do that too. Thanks and happy planning. I hate to wish the summer away but I am ready for a little Disney magic!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydad1954 View Post
We're in 10 of us going Nov.3-18, 2013 staying at Art Of Animation.
So glad you found us!!!

A trip to WDW by yourself....that sounds fun! My husband and I have been trying to get down for a long weekend, but airfare costs seem to get in the way. (Maybe I need to convince him to move closer)

falcon - send me a PM with your real name, location and FB profile pic or your email address and I can add you to the FB group. We've got some great discussions going on over there.

And, as the countdowns get closer to 180 days....let the power-planning begin!

Old 04-24-2013, 04:44 AM   #850
wayneJR
Earning My Ears

park hours

hi
i can see the park hours for our holiday 15-22 November 13.
when do you think i will be able to see shows and fireworks?
Old 04-24-2013, 07:19 AM   #851
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneJR View Post
hi
i can see the park hours for our holiday 15-22 November 13.
when do you think i will be able to see shows and fireworks?
I'm not sure if the Disney site has them or not, but the TA calendar as well as Touring Plans both have the fireworks and parade times. Do you need links or want me to post it for you?

Old 04-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #852
DreaminDisney2013
Mouseketeer

I'm excited to do ADRs this week too! But also stressed since I don't have our days scheduled yet, where are you getting reservations? I know for sure I need to do be our guest right away! Even though I'm not sure my two boys will like it or not but honestly I don't care! I want to go! Lol!

I also need to be added to FB page. Thanks!
Old 04-25-2013, 04:31 AM   #853
patclairesmom
Mouseketeer

Just added an extra night onto the start of our vacation. We'll be picking my DH up at work @5pm on Sun Nov 24th and then heading down to Florida. We are checking into AKV Kindani on the 26th. Can't wait.

patclairesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 05:19 AM   #854
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaminDisney2013 View Post
I'm excited to do ADRs this week too! But also stressed since I don't have our days scheduled yet, where are you getting reservations? I know for sure I need to do be our guest right away! Even though I'm not sure my two boys will like it or not but honestly I don't care! I want to go! Lol!

Please send a pm to either myself or figmentchick and we can add you to the fb group
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:39 AM   #855
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaminDisney2013 View Post

We are only doing three table services. Did I mention that already? Anyway....we are going to do Coral Reef for my 13 year old daughter (turns 14 right after we get home form WDW, so we're celebrating down there). I am planning on contacting the bakery and get her a two-tiered minicake for her dessert there. We always do lunch at Tusker House. We love the food and the fact that they don't rush us. It's going to be interesting now that it's a character lunch....that will be a totally new experience for us. And....I am saving up for dinner at O'hana. I've read the reviews and it looks like a great experience for us. And I'm hoping we can watch Wishes from the beach at the Poly after dinner.

So...that' our plans.

I'd like to see the dining rooms for Be Our Guest; I think seeing the snow falling would be cool. But the menu doesn't tempt me at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentswife View Post
Please send a pm to either myself or figmentchick and we can add you to the fb group
What figmentswife said.

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: