Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2013, 08:30 AM   #826
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAngel View Post
I know Halloween is officially October, but close enough! We were planning on heading to MK on 31st October, but not sure whether the crowds will be crazy then. Maybe another park would be better that day...?!

We can't decide whether to go to the Halloween party either. It's just me, DH and our 7 month old baby boy... Obviously he won't take much in, so would it be worth it?! I'm leaning towards no at the moment, but then we might be sad if we don't have tickets and we're there over Halloween! Hmm...

Planning decisions are tricky! (But fun!)
MK is crazy busy on 10/31 I would Avoid it and head over to Epcot which will be practically empty. If you and DH want to do the party go but if your going for your DS I would hold off until he is older and will know what is going on

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:34 AM   #827
Belster
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynth View Post
Thank you. That is great news.

I'm so happy right now, that I figured out I can make it to a MNSSHP and MVMCP.
On monday the 11/11 MK will close at 7PM anf that should mean that there is a MVMCP. I booked our flight home on the 12 hoping that the first christmas party would be on monday.
It's going to be the best vacation ever !
Absolutely my pleasure!! Happy Planning!!!
Belster is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-16-2013, 09:54 AM   #828
kayemgi
DIS Veteran

Aw bummer, no MK EMH while we are there! But at least the Electrical Parade will be one day, and we can get AM EMH at the rest of the parks and also avoid F&W on the weekend. It's looking good for our plans!
kayemgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #829
GoofyCdn
Mouseketeer

Just found this thread! I haven't read through all 50 pages yet, but wanted to post on my dates and where we are staying. I will attempt to go back through and read them very soon though. I want to know when everyone is going. We just booked our room this past weekend from October 30 - November 6th at POR. Those going will be DW, DS(20) and DD(11). We are driving from Ontario to WDW, straight through. We have driven the last three times and as this will be the first time we have 3 drivers, the drive should be much easier.
My DD's best friend, also 11, and her family will be joining us in Disney. They are flying down and checking in the same day we are but they are staying two extra nights. This will be their first time to WDW. We will be doing MNSSHP on the 31st.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:11 PM   #830
DreaminDisney2013
Mouseketeer

Hi! We are also trying to figure out Halloween, which is our arrival day as well. Wondering do you think we could fool the kids that its not actually Halloween because we'd like to do the MNSSHP on Friday, I will have a 1 1/2 y/o who I know we can but the almost 5 y/o, not sure, since wont ppl being saying "Happy Halloween" ??
Old 04-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #831
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaminDisney2013 View Post
Hi! We are also trying to figure out Halloween, which is our arrival day as well. Wondering do you think we could fool the kids that its not actually Halloween because we'd like to do the MNSSHP on Friday, I will have a 1 1/2 y/o who I know we can but the almost 5 y/o, not sure, since wont ppl being saying "Happy Halloween" ??
You may not be able to fool the 5 year old but you could tell then that because they are at Disney, Halloween is for 2 days not just one.
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 05:18 PM   #832
taaren
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt

Update! We got a 2 bedroom at the Beach Club Villas. So we'll be arriving late on November 16, stay in a Marriott near the airport, then check in to BCV from 11/17-22, then do the 22nd to 24th in a Marriott near Universal somewhere ... or I might cave and get an AKV studio for either the beginning or end if I can rent points cheaply when it gets a bit closer.

Super excited to be staying in a new-to-us resort right next to Epcot! Here's hoping it'll be warm enough for us to take advantage of Storm Along Bay and the water parks!

Last year we upgraded to WP&M on our tickets for a December trip since it was warm enough the first week then we ran out of time. Then the second week it was too cold to go. Florida weather is so inconsistent during the winter it amazes me.
DLR: BW Raffles, Marriott FFI, Hilton Anaheim, BW PPI, Marriott ResInn GG, Anaheim Marriott, VGC, DLH. Cruises: Wonder Repo 9/20/11, Pixar CA Coast 10/7/12, Dream 12/6/12. Aulani mini-TR w/ view and food pix. Dec 2012 PTR/TR of DLR vets taking on the World! New P/TR of 2013 Bi-Coastal Disney-ing.
taaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:39 PM   #833
kirkaliciasmom
Mouseketeer

Hi! I'd like to join in on the fun! We just booked OKW for Nov 10-17. This will be our 2nd WDW trip this year. Our first for 2013 starts in 36 more days. It's nice to have something to look forward to when we get home.

kirkaliciasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:34 PM   #834
kirkaliciasmom
Mouseketeer

I saw on the December thread that there's a November Facebook page. If anyone knows, can you please post a link? Thank you.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:08 PM   #835
rquebral
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkaliciasmom
I saw on the December thread that there's a November Facebook page. If anyone knows, can you please post a link? Thank you.
Inbox figmentswife, she will give you the info.
rquebral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #836
kirkaliciasmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rquebral

Inbox figmentswife, she will give you the info.
Thank you. I'll do that.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:30 AM   #837
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

I have sent FB info to 2 people this morning.

WOW - this group is getting big
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:36 PM   #838
anjalee6
DIS Veteran

Hello all. We just decided this afternoon to take another November trip this year. We are planning on 10/30-11/3 @ either AKL or POFQ. (Or so we think as of the moment). I know MNSSHP will be packed on 10/31 but we really want to go with the kids. Perhaps we could make them see 11/1 would be ok too. Anyway, jumping on board!
Old 04-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #839
patclairesmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjalee6 View Post
Hello all. We just decided this afternoon to take another November trip this year. We are planning on 10/30-11/3 @ either AKL or POFQ. (Or so we think as of the moment). I know MNSSHP will be packed on 10/31 but we really want to go with the kids. Perhaps we could make them see 11/1 would be ok too. Anyway, jumping on board!
We did MNSSHP on 10/31 a couple of year ago and thought it was great. The kids will definintly get alot of candy. I know ours did..I think they wanted to get rid of it. We didn't encounter tons of crowds. I would say go for it, it Halloween and you'll be at Disney World. It can't get anymore special than that.

patclairesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #840
GoofyCdn
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by patclairesmom

We did MNSSHP on 10/31 a couple of year ago and thought it was great. The kids will definintly get alot of candy. I know ours did..I think they wanted to get rid of it. We didn't encounter tons of crowds. I would say go for it, it Halloween and you'll be at Disney World. It can't get anymore special than that.
That's our thoughts. We'll be there in the 31st. We are trying to figure out what we'll be dressing up as.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 using DISBoards

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: