Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2013, 07:16 AM   #1
luapgib
Mouseketeer

Spa Day pass

I have seen many people comment on the Spa Day pass. Where do I get one of these online? I have looked but can't find it. Perhaps the fact that we leave in two weeks means they are sold out. I just thought maybe i was looking in the wrong place. Thanks for any help
luapgib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:55 AM   #2
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

Do you mean the rainforest day pass? It is listed under gifts you can order on the DCL site.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV 3/31/2012, E 3/23/2013

DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-19-2013, 08:08 AM   #3
love280mickey
Mouseketeer

highly recommend this, it was delightful and less expensive to purchase online than once you were onboard.

great for a sea day.

My only issue was when a group of about 5 women came in all together and thought the place was more of a waterpark with hollering and laughter going on..."oh come try this one!" kind of thing. It's supposed to be quiet and relaxing.

Once they left, it went back to being quite peaceful. The loungers are wonderful.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
luapgib
Mouseketeer

Thank you

I was able to order a one day pass for my wife. This is going to be an anniversary cruise for us and as much as we wanted to do a spa package it was just out of our price range for this trip. I think this may be a good chance for her to relax and unwind a bit. We set sail two weeks from tomorrow
Old 04-19-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
MomoMama
Earning My Ears

I am on May10 Magic cruise, and I cannot find the option to buy day pass either. It is not listed under "In room gift & shopping" or "reserve activities" for spa. It seems sold out activities are listed as "sold out", so I was thinking pre-purchase day passes are not offered on this cruise? Does anyone know?
MomoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #6
ImDMous
DIS Veteran

check again under Gifts & Amenities:
Spa, Beverage, & Merchandise Pre-purchase Options

The Rainforest pass is the first thing listed for me. They are not tied to any cruise date until after you order them, always available. You need to print the form, fill it out and fax or mail it to them. It would be so much easier if you could just order it online

Rain Forest 1-Day Pass
Item SPA RAIN PKG

Enjoy a one-day pass for the blissfully relaxing Rain Forest. Receive a gift message card in your stateroom to redeem at the Vista Spa & Salon. (A $1 service fee will be charged.)

$ 15 00
USD

Tax not includedDownload Order Form

DLR - passholders, as often as possible
WDW - 3 nights Swan May 2008; 7 nights POFQ Aug 2011
DCL - Wonder 4 night Bahamas May 2008, Fantasy 7 night Caribbean May 2012
Wonder Pixar 7 night California Coast Sept 2012, Wonder WBPC 15 night May 2014
ImDMous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #7
"Cinder" Ella's Mom
DIS Veteran

Is it just access to showers, sauna, hot tub and those lounge chairs? Just wondering why so many people rave about it. What am I missing?
"Cinder" Ella's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:05 PM   #8
Lisa Lisa
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImDMous View Post
You need to print the form, fill it out and fax or mail it to them. It would be so much easier if you could just order it online
You can also call the phone number on the order form to order the passes. I've done this twice now. The first time I was given a confirmation number over the phone. The second time I was sent an e-mail confirmation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Cinder" Ella's Mom View Post
Is it just access to showers, sauna, hot tub and those lounge chairs? Just wondering why so many people rave about it. What am I missing?
The RR is a separate area of the spa with a very tranquil feel. There are several specialty showers with different effects/water temperatures/lighting/etc. Each of the showers has a few different settings. For example, one was like a tropical storm. There are several different types of steam rooms and saunas. The hot tubs are on a deck overlooking the ocean. The tiled loungers all face out to the ocean. I personally did not like the feel of the tile against my skin, so I put a towel down. A robe would work as well, and you will be given a robe when you check in. I went by myself on a port day last month and had the place mostly to myself in the morning.

Disney Dream ~ February 12-16, 2012
Disney Fantasy ~ March 23-30, 2013
Disney Dream ~ September 1-5, 2013 * Trip Report: Living the Suite Life on the Dream ~ Sept. 1-5, 2013
Disney Fantasy ~ April 19-26, 2014
Lisa Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:38 PM   #9
MomoMama
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImDMous View Post
check again under Gifts & Amenities:
Spa, Beverage, & Merchandise Pre-purchase Options

The Rainforest pass is the first thing listed for me. They are not tied to any cruise date until after you order them, always available. You need to print the form, fill it out and fax or mail it to them. It would be so much easier if you could just order it online

Rain Forest 1-Day Pass
Item SPA RAIN PKG

Enjoy a one-day pass for the blissfully relaxing Rain Forest. Receive a gift message card in your stateroom to redeem at the Vista Spa & Salon. (A $1 service fee will be charged.)

$ 15 00
USD

Tax not includedDownload Order Form
I checked again too, and when I changed the port from Galveston to Port Canaveral, Spa 1-day pass appeared!
I have asked Disney in email, and now waiting for the answer. I guess I will call the order# and ask about it. Thanks!
MomoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #10
su_A_ve
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luapgib View Post
I was able to order a one day pass for my wife. This is going to be an anniversary cruise for us and as much as we wanted to do a spa package it was just out of our price range for this trip. I think this may be a good chance for her to relax and unwind a bit. We set sail two weeks from tomorrow
If you are going on the Wonder (and I believe the Magic too) get the Exotic Razul. At $90 for the two of you is cheap and fun. Search the board for details on it... I think it might be a good idea for a little fun and spice things up while celebrating your anniversary
'13 (5n Wonder), '13 (POR Xmas), '13 (3n Magic Post Xmas), '14 (CSR SWW)

°(((=((===°°°(((===========================================
su_A_ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #11
su_A_ve
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Nothing - it's a great way to escape and relax. Good for the whole day..
'13 (5n Wonder), '13 (POR Xmas), '13 (3n Magic Post Xmas), '14 (CSR SWW)

°(((=((===°°°(((===========================================
su_A_ve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:55 PM   #12
luapgib
Mouseketeer

Exotic Razul

We are sailing on the Fantasy so that is not an option.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:28 PM   #13
lbgraves
Little Cinderella's Mommy
The bad news is...they are driving me nuts!!!

Quote:
Before last month I thought the same thing. I went to the rain forest one day and was hooked. The chocolate pepermint scrub smelled SOOOO good! LOL! I had never used a sauna before either. Thanks to the spa attendant who showed me around the RF room showing me how to fill the bucket and wet down the towel you sit on, or I would have had no idea what to do because no one else was in there. I didn't like most of the showers because they were freezing. The tile loungers were very relaxing also. This is the first cruise I have been able to go somewhere on the ship without ANY kids and enjoy complete peace and quiet.

Magic: E 11/15/2003, W 12/4/2004, E 12/10/2005, W 12/9/2006, EBPC 8/2008, W 1/8/2011
Wonder: 3N 1/11/2010, Alaska 7/26/11
Fantasy: MV 3/31/2012, E 3/23/2013

DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #3 August - December
DCL 2015 Opening Day Pricing Thread #2 April - August

Past Opening Day Pricing Threads
lbgraves is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: