Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2013, 01:53 AM   #1
XoXo Gossip Girl
Earning My Ears

Christian Cps-2013

Hi

I wanted to start a new thread for anyone interested in getting to know other Christian CP's coming Fall 2013. We can use this thread to discuss topics such as churches in the surrounding area. Also I am an alumni Spring 2012 who attended some events with CRU Campus Crusade for Christ-Disney World.

Hope to make some great connections!!

Have a Magical Day
XoXo Gossip Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
podicat1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoXo Gossip Girl View Post
Hi

I wanted to start a new thread for anyone interested in getting to know other Christian CP's coming Fall 2013. We can use this thread to discuss topics such as churches in the surrounding area. Also I am an alumni Spring 2012 who attended some events with CRU Campus Crusade for Christ-Disney World.

Hope to make some great connections!!

Have a Magical Day
Hi! Well let me start off with the fact that this thread made me like, super happy. But any way, I'm a brand new Cast Member. Tried CP for this spring didn't make it. Moved here and just got hired two weeks ago for attractions. I've lived here since January and am still looking for a good church to start going to. I haven't attended any YET, just been looking around online but still having my own study sessions and what not :D
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-08-2013, 09:24 AM   #3
JediGirl66
Earning My Ears

Smile

Hey there! I am pending at the moment, but in the event that I do get accepted for the Fall in WDW, do you know how I could find a Christian roommate/suitemate in advance?
JediGirl66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
XoXo Gossip Girl
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediGirl66
Hey there! I am pending at the moment, but in the event that I do get accepted for the Fall in WDW, do you know how I could find a Christian roommate/suitemate in advance?
Check out the Facebook groups! Everyone is supportive of each other especially people pending and you can post a roommate profile and everything. PRivate message me and I can get you a few links for pages!!
Old 03-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #5
XoXo Gossip Girl
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by podicat1

Hi! Well let me start off with the fact that this thread made me like, super happy. But any way, I'm a brand new Cast Member. Tried CP for this spring didn't make it. Moved here and just got hired two weeks ago for attractions. I've lived here since January and am still looking for a good church to start going to. I haven't attended any YET, just been looking around online but still having my own study sessions and what not :D
I'm glad I made you happy!! I did the program in spring 2012 and going back this fall. Do check out CRU Campus Crusade for Christ. Everyone is young adults just looking to fellowship and mingle with other Christians! Their Facebook group in CRU WDW!!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:49 PM   #6
podicat1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by XoXo Gossip Girl View Post
I'm glad I made you happy!! I did the program in spring 2012 and going back this fall. Do check out CRU Campus Crusade for Christ. Everyone is young adults just looking to fellowship and mingle with other Christians! Their Facebook group in CRU WDW!!
Oh awesome. I'll defiantly look that up. Really it's just been hard using Google to find churches near by and that I feel comfortable with their believes, you know?
Old 03-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #7
KWollen
Earning My Ears

Hello everyone! My names Kayla and I got into fall advantage so ill be moving down with my husband the first week of June. I'm very excited and look forward to meeting everyone. I was looking into some churches down there and know someone who use to go to Faith Assembly in Orlando so that will be the first church that we will be checking out. Do you guys know if this church or any other churches to look into?
Old 03-10-2013, 02:27 PM   #8
Krystal1
Earning My Ears

This is perfect! I was actually thinking of doing the same thing for FB! I got accepted for fall 2013 and I'll be arriving August 12th! I'd love to check out some good churches while I'm there so this'll be great for us to keep in touch and share experiences! I've looked up the CRU page and it looks like a great group of people. I also have a few friends that live in the area so I'm hoping maybe I can check out their churches as well. My main thing with the program though is that I know I may not have a schedule that allows me to go o church all the time so I really wanna at least keep up fellowship with other believers ya know!

Any past CPers wanna share their experience with being Christian on the program?
Krystal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:43 PM   #9
mcarp
Earning My Ears

I would love to get in on this fellowship. I am not expecting a schedule that's conducive to regular church attendance, so surrounding myself with other people of the same faith would be great

mcarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:40 PM   #10
DisneyLonghorn21
Earning My Ears

I would highly recommend getting involved with Cru at WDW!!!

Also, they've partnered with a local church to bring church convenient for CP's! Check out the Facebook group called "Mosaic at WDW."
DisneyLonghorn21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:42 PM   #11
Krystal1
Earning My Ears

Hey guys,

There's been a awesome FB page created for Fall/FA 2013 CP's! Feel free to join in on this fellowship!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/401859339912297/

Krystal
Krystal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:43 AM   #12
eadavis
Mickey is my Homeboy

Many work locations have small groups. When I worked at DAKL, there was one that met weekly, it wasn't just CP's, but Cast and managers from the entire resort. You may want to ask around at your location.
eadavis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
christian

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: