Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2013, 11:36 PM   #1
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Disney store shipping costs

G'day UK'ers!

We're having a discussion on the Australian side of the board about shipping costs from the Disney store to Australia and would love to hear some input from you folks about it.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3098471

Do you get really good shipping rates (you get great airfares and accommodation rates compared to us) when you order from the Disney store? If you do get great rates would you mind commenting on this thread or the Australian thread about what you pay and any tips you've discovered to get those great shipping rates? Or if you are bled dry, like we are, could you please share your opinions? There's a poll, if you love polls like we do, too We're hoping that Disney will come to the party with more realistic and affordable shipping charges but nobody seems to reply to our concerns about them.

Cheers
Old 04-18-2013, 11:44 PM   #2
australiankaren
I do love me my free H20...thank you Mickey.....DVC member BLT & VB....I HATE #MYDISNEYEXPERIENCE

hey guys...

help us Aussies get decent shipping rates from Disney.....we are allies after all !
australiankaren is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-19-2013, 05:24 AM   #3
karentan
my main job for tomorrow is to give cerby a bath, and make a cheesecake

standard UK shipping from disneystore.co.uk is £4.95 or £5.95 for next day. That's because the stuff is shipped from the UK. If we try to order stuff from the US disney store then we get screwed on delivery charges like you do. Its down to cost on their part as everything is sent by trackable methods so it pushes the price up
What is it you're after? some things they won't ship overseas at all, others they'll charge loads to ship
28/8/14-11/9/14 Solo trip @ Celebration suites!! 24/9/13-2/10/13 Solo trip @ ASMo + DDP!! 22/2/13-1/3/13 @ POP!! 19/1/13-26/1/13 2 nights POP, 3 nights POR, 2 nights Poly!! 8/9/12-22/9/12 - 3 nights Edenton NC, 7 nights SSR, 3 nights WL CL and DDP!! 5/5/12-12/5/12 Celebration Suites!! 10/9/11-29/9/11 - Disney Magic WBTA, WDW, Edenton, NC!! 5/6/10-12/6/10 - Barcelona to Dover on Disney Magic repo!! 12/9/09-28/9/09 - SSR, AKV, DDP, MNSSHP, 3 nights Disney Wonder!! 4/11/08-25/11/08 - AKL CL, Disney Wonder, villa!! 11/05 - disney fairy tale wedding and honeymoon!! 11/02 - disneyland, 05/99 - disneyland paris, 7/98 - WDW, 11/92 - WDW, 11/91 - WDW
karentan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:20 AM   #4
Marlea98
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by karentan View Post
standard UK shipping from disneystore.co.uk is £4.95 or £5.95 for next day. That's because the stuff is shipped from the UK. If we try to order stuff from the US disney store then we get screwed on delivery charges like you do. Its down to cost on their part as everything is sent by trackable methods so it pushes the price up
What is it you're after? some things they won't ship overseas at all, others they'll charge loads to ship
I'd love a Disney.com .au store!

Lots of us want new Dooneys, home wares , Christmas decorations, vinyl nations etc. I've been having stuff sent to a friend to pick up when we go to visit but it's not the same.

Thanks for replying

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: