Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #181
IrishCowboy
DIS Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,467

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhankinson View Post
Hi there, this is our first cruise and my son (5) really wants to participate in the door fish extenders. Do I need to join a group, or do you just put one on your door?
Check out the cruise meet thread for your cruise. Someone should be able to answer your questions about the FE exchange.


http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850196
__________________
Disney Magic 1-20-2014
Disney Fantasy 11-22-2013
Disney Fantasy 10-12-2012
Disney Fantasy 7-21-2012
Disney Magic 11-19-2011 - Back to Back
Disney Magic 11-12-2011
Carnival Dream 7-24-2011
Disney Magic 6-13-2009, Disney Magic 11-22-2008,
Disney Magic 3-17-2007, Disney Magic 7-22-2006,
Disney Magic 9-03-2005, Disney Magic 9-18-2004, Disney Magic 5-15-2004, Disney Magic 5-??-2003,
Disney Wonder 12-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-25-2002, Disney Magic 1-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-12-2001

Last edited by IrishCowboy; 01-17-2013 at 08:57 AM.
IrishCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:26 PM   #182
Princess Denise
Mouseketeer
 
Princess Denise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 88

Smile Earning my ears

I have been on a Disney cruise before- many MANY years ago and I do not remember much. My husband & I just booked our cruise to celebrate our 3rd anniversary & technically- our honeymoon!we will be on the 7 night western Caribbean on the Fantasy- sets sail Sept 14th- we are on Deck 9. I have been learning a little bit about Fish Extenders- my husband and I would like to join in on the fun... How do we join in? How many little gifts do we get/make? I am also trying ti figure out how this site works.. Please help us! thank you!

Last edited by Princess Denise; 01-24-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Princess Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #183
Scotty69
DIS Veteran
 
Scotty69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 832

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Denise
I have been on a Disney cruise before- many MANY years ago and I do not remember much. My husband & I just booked our cruise to celebrate our 3rd anniversary & technically- our honeymoon!we will be on the 7 night western Caribbean on the Fantasy- sets sail Sept 14th- we are on Deck 9. I have been learning a little bit about Fish Extenders- my husband and I would like to join in on the fun... How do we join in? How many little gifts do we get/make? I am also trying ti figure out how this site works.. Please help us! thank you!
Denise if you scroll down a bit to your actual sail date you can click on it and then post your message. Your meets group probably won't see your post here.
__________________
<a href='http://www.mickeypath.com/'>
<img src='http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1436943603.png'>
</a>
Scotty69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:45 PM   #184
BBQJohn
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1

First time Disney Cruisers

Want to make the most of the experience for our group, 6 adults 3 boys ages 7, 12, 13. Heard about FE and pin exchanges, sounds like a lot of fun can we join too? Sail date on Fantasy 2/23.

Last edited by BBQJohn; 01-31-2013 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to include sail date
BBQJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:24 PM   #185
Scotty69
DIS Veteran
 
Scotty69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 832

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQJohn
Want to make the most of the experience for our group, 6 adults 3 boys ages 7, 12, 13. Heard about FE and pin exchanges, sounds like a lot of fun can we join too? Sail date on Fantasy 2/23.
Bbqjohn you have to go to the hyper link with your sail date. Go on there and they should be able to help you.
__________________
<a href='http://www.mickeypath.com/'>
<img src='http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1436943603.png'>
</a>
Scotty69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:42 AM   #186
IrishCowboy
DIS Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,467

__________________
Disney Magic 1-20-2014
Disney Fantasy 11-22-2013
Disney Fantasy 10-12-2012
Disney Fantasy 7-21-2012
Disney Magic 11-19-2011 - Back to Back
Disney Magic 11-12-2011
Carnival Dream 7-24-2011
Disney Magic 6-13-2009, Disney Magic 11-22-2008,
Disney Magic 3-17-2007, Disney Magic 7-22-2006,
Disney Magic 9-03-2005, Disney Magic 9-18-2004, Disney Magic 5-15-2004, Disney Magic 5-??-2003,
Disney Wonder 12-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-25-2002, Disney Magic 1-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-12-2001
IrishCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #187
ariel fans
Mouseketeer
 
ariel fans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 97

Any info on FE exchange for march 30 fantasy cruise pls reply thanks
ariel fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:09 AM   #188
Scotty69
DIS Veteran
 
Scotty69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 832

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel fans
Any info on FE exchange for march 30 fantasy cruise pls reply thanks
You have to go to your actual cruise meet group to get the info you want. Go to the first page of thud thread and then look for your cruise date. Click on that link and there you go.
__________________
<a href='http://www.mickeypath.com/'>
<img src='http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1436943603.png'>
</a>
Scotty69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:54 PM   #189
ctrhomeschool
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 17

I am not able to find our cruise date. Any suggestions?
K
ctrhomeschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #190
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread
 
jilljill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!
Posts: 18,143

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrhomeschool View Post
I am not able to find our cruise date. Any suggestions?
K
If you do not see a meets thread for your sailing you are more than welcome to start one and then come back here to post the link to the thread for it to be added to the first post.
__________________
Disneynutinlondon hit me
jilljill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:53 PM   #191
IrishCowboy
DIS Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,467

__________________
Disney Magic 1-20-2014
Disney Fantasy 11-22-2013
Disney Fantasy 10-12-2012
Disney Fantasy 7-21-2012
Disney Magic 11-19-2011 - Back to Back
Disney Magic 11-12-2011
Carnival Dream 7-24-2011
Disney Magic 6-13-2009, Disney Magic 11-22-2008,
Disney Magic 3-17-2007, Disney Magic 7-22-2006,
Disney Magic 9-03-2005, Disney Magic 9-18-2004, Disney Magic 5-15-2004, Disney Magic 5-??-2003,
Disney Wonder 12-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-25-2002, Disney Magic 1-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-12-2001
IrishCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:37 PM   #192
sueahern
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 40

Smile Just switched to this sailing. Can we join the FE??!?!?

Hi All -

We were all set to sail on the Fantasy, Eastern on May 18. However, I just accepted a new job and will be in training during that time. We were able to move our sailing to the next week and just pay the difference (more $$ ( ) but worth it to not miss our annual Disney Cruise. We have our FE gift for our original cruise, is it possible to join in?? My son will be so sad if we are unable to participate and we will have a lot of the same FE gifts.

I looked at the spreadsheet and we have no issue with the size of the group. Our original sail date had two lists and we were to participate in both.

Please let me know if we can be added.

No to read all the pages of info. Lots to catch up on.

Thanks

Sue
__________________
sueahern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:48 PM   #193
IrishCowboy
DIS Veteran

 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,467

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueahern View Post
Hi All -

We were all set to sail on the Fantasy, Eastern on May 18. However, I just accepted a new job and will be in training during that time. We were able to move our sailing to the next week and just pay the difference (more $$ ( ) but worth it to not miss our annual Disney Cruise. We have our FE gift for our original cruise, is it possible to join in?? My son will be so sad if we are unable to participate and we will have a lot of the same FE gifts.

I looked at the spreadsheet and we have no issue with the size of the group. Our original sail date had two lists and we were to participate in both.

Please let me know if we can be added.

No to read all the pages of info. Lots to catch up on.

Thanks

Sue
You need to post this question on the thread for your cruise. I do not believe that anyone will see it here.
__________________
Disney Magic 1-20-2014
Disney Fantasy 11-22-2013
Disney Fantasy 10-12-2012
Disney Fantasy 7-21-2012
Disney Magic 11-19-2011 - Back to Back
Disney Magic 11-12-2011
Carnival Dream 7-24-2011
Disney Magic 6-13-2009, Disney Magic 11-22-2008,
Disney Magic 3-17-2007, Disney Magic 7-22-2006,
Disney Magic 9-03-2005, Disney Magic 9-18-2004, Disney Magic 5-15-2004, Disney Magic 5-??-2003,
Disney Wonder 12-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-25-2002, Disney Magic 1-19-2002, Disney Magic 5-12-2001
IrishCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:50 PM   #194
tinyteen19401
Mouseketeer
 
tinyteen19401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 116

Looking for the meets group for the September 28th - October 5th cruse.
tinyteen19401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:55 PM   #195
jilljill
Collects Disney men!
I had to go and write a novel didn't I?!
Come on over and join our thread
 
jilljill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: 13-14½ hours drive from WDW - depending on who is driving (lol) OR 5 minutes!
Posts: 18,143

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyteen19401 View Post
Looking for the meets group for the September 28th - October 5th cruse.
Have you checked the first post of this thread with all the links to meets threads already set up?
__________________
Disneynutinlondon hit me
jilljill is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: