Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2013, 08:07 PM   #10
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSWonder View Post
I've never seen the water pageant either. Another item to add to the August 2013 list of WDW things to do.

Yes...and I can promise, as soon as you DO see it, you will never NOT see it again!

Michael is growing so fast, that sometimes he wakes up and complains that his knees are hurting him. I fully expect when he reaches Tim's age he'll want to do nothing but sleep all day. I sometimes joke that I keep expecting the kid to wake up in shredded pajamas, having bust through them during the night like the Hulk!

That's SUCH a great visual!! I can totally picture it happening!

I can't wait to read about Tim's reaction to the surprise.
Well...you can watch it, if you want! I pulled over into a parking lot so I could have the flip and the camera both going at once, lol-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Checking in! Is my room ready yet? Oh Wait - It's not that kind of check-in! I'm coming back to read - thanks for the heads up!
Check in anytime you want...but you can never leave!

Oh wait...not that kind of check in either! Hi Tammie-thank you for checking in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
I'm here. Finally got caught up on all of my subscriptions & here you are with a new one. Can't wait to read this one as it is so special!
Mother of Wicket!! Thanks for coming!! You are right, it was so special- thanks for noticing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristiMc View Post
I think you get MOM of the year award!
I'd like to thank the Academy....THANKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMW View Post
Subscribing
Thank you for coming along for the ride!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
You are the coolest mother evah!! The video was so sweet, it made me tear up. I miss that gawky age, my boys have been grown men for quite awhile. My baby is 32 & he loves baseball, played in high school. He is now a baseball coach for a local high school.

That is wonderful- so he can still play the game he loves. And YOU made ME tear up because you said you did. He IS in that gawky age right now- voice is cracking, pants too short, nose too big, mouth full of braces...so sweet....

You are lucky to be able to do this trip with Timmy. Special moments like these become infrequent as they grow up. Loving this TR so far.
And now you made me cry again!! I felt very, very lucky to spend this time with him- thanks.
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: