Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #856
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaime563 View Post
I just noticed that it is also misspelled on the last magnet! I hope it's not too much trouble for you to fix these! Thanks again!
Totally my fault, sorry about that! I wrote it down wrong. Here are the corrections:

Old 04-15-2013, 11:15 AM   #857
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
Thank you Thank you I was able to save them and they are just perfect
You're Welcome I am glad PB was working right

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyorepixie View Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you! These are awesome

I am getting so close to making all my shirts, I have been side tracked a bit making some special Disney flip flops to go with them

thanks so much!!!!
Flip Flops sound super cute! You should post a picture of your completed flip flops
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-16-2013, 06:43 AM   #858
eeyorepixie
AKA Queenie

I can't seem to figure out how to insert a photo, so I will change try to change my signature or avatar for a short time to show you.

It has always bummed me out, to not show the DISigners all my made shirts. This trip I am at the minimum, making 90+ shirts. Would love to show you fabulous disigners what I have done with your precious designs. This year I am considering even embellishing the shirt with some extras like jewels or paint sparkle frames or sparkle highlights...I wish you could just download an image from your computer. You can do this for your avatar, so that is why I could show you. I am a little tech challenged

That is a side view, the front view might be easier to see but wanted to show the mickey detail. I plan to make 4 sets to go with shirts that you and Marion have created me. I am doing a classic red black yellow to go with the design you just posted for me.

I truly looooooooooooooove all the DISigners, for helping me to make our trips so extra special with their talent. It is a really important part of ALL or our magical Disney trips.

Last edited by eeyorepixie; 04-16-2013 at 06:55 AM.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #859
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
I can't seem to figure out how to insert a photo, so I will change try to change my signature or avatar for a short time to show you.

It has always bummed me out, to not show the DISigners all my made shirts. This trip I am at the minimum, making 90+ shirts. Would love to show you fabulous disigners what I have done with your precious designs. This year I am considering even embellishing the shirt with some extras like jewels or paint sparkle frames or sparkle highlights...I wish you could just download an image from your computer. You can do this for your avatar, so that is why I could show you. I am a little tech challenged

That is a side view, the front view might be easier to see but wanted to show the mickey detail. I plan to make 4 sets to go with shirts that you and Marion have created me. I am doing a classic red black yellow to go with the design you just posted for me.

I truly looooooooooooooove all the DISigners, for helping me to make our trips so extra special with their talent. It is a really important part of ALL or our magical Disney trips.
Those are darling! I love them What did you use to make the Mickey Heads? I love being crafty. Though I never thought to make my own T-shirts or designs on the computer until I started making magnets for our cruise in October. I think the most crafty Disney thing I have made was a yarn Rapunzel head band for my niece to wear to Disneyland and I made bracelets for our FE. If you want to post T-shirt pictures I think the only way is to use a host site like photo bucket. It is free to use and fairly easy to set up and post the links to your pictures, but it is not required I am happy seeing the flip flops

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 04-16-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #860
eeyorepixie
AKA Queenie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea View Post
Those are darling! I love them What did you use to make the Mickey Heads? I love craft things. Though I never thought to make my own T-shirts or designs until I started making magnets for our cruise in October. I think the most crafty Disney thing I have made was a yarn Rapunzel head band for my niece to wear to Disneyland. If you want to post T-shirt pictures I think the only way is to use a host site like photo bucket. It is free to use and fairly easy to set up and post the links to your pictures, but it is not required I am happy seeing the flip flops
I just used a black permanent marker to make the heads, they are not perfect by any means, but who is going to get that up close to them to that many look like bear and not the mouse
Old 04-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #861
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
I just used a black permanent marker to make the heads, they are not perfect by any means, but who is going to get that up close to them to that many look like bear and not the mouse
They look great, I was thinking it might be paint but that would rub off, the marker is a great idea and should last a long time and you can always carry one with you for touch ups
Old 04-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #862
eeyorepixie
AKA Queenie

I searched you tube & pinterest...can't sew worth a dime, but I can tie knots[sm=rofl1.gif] I got 50% off the Disney ribbon, making each child stand in line with a coupon at Michaels...We then went to Jo-anns fabrics and I again made each child stand in line with a yard of tulle

Now the first two sets took me 5 hours but kind of like Christmas...I did not mind, because like Christmas it was a labor of love. My first stab at it was rejected by my oldest, she said they were too much...so I trimmed ALOT off. Then she gave them approval. My next 2 sets took 3 hours. I got better at cutting the strips of Tulle the second time around. I heat surged the ribbon with my Disney candle

I plan on making different types, a safari Disney set for AK, the classic Red, Black and Yellow and a Blue set for HS. Plus, since I can not spend anymore money on my Disney habit, so hopefully it will keep me busy

I used a combo of ideas, and just kind of did my own thing once I read all that I could.
the top link is what is what I followed the most.

http://sistersstuff.blogspot.com/201...-tutorial.html
http://doodleboopdesigns.blogspot.co...-tutorial.html

I am thinking of using a white paint pen on the sides of black flip flops for a zebra effect for my AK flip flops.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:14 PM   #863
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
I searched you tube & pinterest...can't sew worth a dime, but I can tie knots[sm=rofl1.gif] I got 50% off the Disney ribbon, making each child stand in line with a coupon at Michaels...We then went to Jo-anns fabrics and I again made each child stand in line with a yard of tulle

Now the first two sets took me 5 hours but kind of like Christmas...I did not mind, because like Christmas it was a labor of love. My first stab at it was rejected by my oldest, she said they were too much...so I trimmed ALOT off. Then she gave them approval. My next 2 sets took 3 hours. I got better at cutting the strips of Tulle the second time around. I heat surged the ribbon with my Disney candle

I plan on making different types, a safari Disney set for AK, the classic Red, Black and Yellow and a Blue set for HS. Plus, since I can not spend anymore money on my Disney habit, so hopefully it will keep me busy

I used a combo of ideas, and just kind of did my own thing once I read all that I could.
the top link is what is what I followed the most.

http://sistersstuff.blogspot.com/201...-tutorial.html

I am thinking of using a white paint pen on the sides of black flip flops for a zebra effect for my AK flip flops.
They are great! The zebra ones sound cool, I love animal print! Thanks for the links! You should consider staring a thread about it like the one that was made for the tie die shirts. Just a thought, no pressure
Old 04-16-2013, 06:21 PM   #864
eeyorepixie
AKA Queenie

Quote:
They are great! The zebra ones sound cool, I love animal print! Thanks for the links! You should consider staring a thread about it like the one that was made for the tie die shirts. Just a thought, no pressure
O.K. you know you totally scared me
Old 04-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #865
ThePin Princess
disney princess

Quote:
Have a great trip
Thank you so much!!
Old 04-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #866
abqgreene
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Hello I think it turned out rather cute I had to recreate the balloons because the old ones were on my laptop that died so that took me some time. Have a great trip!
If there is any chance you can change the wording on this, I would really appreciate it. My dad changed the plan and doesn't want to tell the kids until they figure out where we are going on their own. So much for great shirts on the plane! If you can, I need it to say "grandpa surprised us with Disney World"

Thanks
Heather
Old 04-19-2013, 12:30 AM   #867
Lady Boadicea

I will try to do the change this weekend.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #868
ahogg
Earning My Ears

I was wondering if you could make a welcome letter and stroller tag for my dd that will be celebrating her 3rd bday while we are in disney starting May 4th. Name Ailise she loves princesses minnie, sophia, and Izzy from Jake
Old 04-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #869
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahogg View Post
I was wondering if you could make a welcome letter and stroller tag for my dd that will be celebrating her 3rd bday while we are in disney starting May 4th. Name Ailise she loves princesses minnie, sophia, and Izzy from Jake
Hi please read my title. I am on break from my thread until June. I am just finishing up previous requests and posting on random threads now and then. I have never done welcome letters, you might want to try dee for those. Also I don't really do stroller tags so u might want to try rustmanfan for those. If I wasn't on break I would give it a try.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #870
Lady Boadicea

Quote:
Originally Posted by abqgreene View Post
If there is any chance you can change the wording on this, I would really appreciate it. My dad changed the plan and doesn't want to tell the kids until they figure out where we are going on their own. So much for great shirts on the plane! If you can, I need it to say "grandpa surprised us with Disney World"

Thanks
Heather
I worked on it this weekend but was having issues uploading to PB, I will try again tonight.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: