Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 05:05 PM   #3556
Orreed
Olivia

Okay, I have to admit I just watched the miracle worker on YouTube and it was amazing! I looked to see if there were other movies like it... But couldn't find any. Surely it must've been hard someone doing all the sign language.

That's great! Actually there is a few movies, but they are old. Luckily, they teach sign language at my school. So we have kids in thr cast who can help.

What happened to Jonas? I didn't like that TV programme much, and I haven't heard much from the Jonas brothers recently. Wonder where they got to. Did he seem like a nice guy? Walking into a dressing room... Well it sounds like he did that on purpose, haha.

He seemed very chill. Yes, haha maybe he did. I think the Jonas Brothers are coming back, there are coming on tour this summer. Some girls I know are going.

My brother is 14, exactly two years younger than me (miraculously we share the same birthday) but overpowers me and often gets in the front. Noooo fair! You're lucky getting to get in the front the most, haha.

Yes, I am happy about that =)

Do you even have to go to college to do the DCP? I'll just look out for an Olivia at the parks then. That is so cool, that your dad is born in Boston. It's terrible what happened there recently. It's been on the news a lot here.

You do have to be in college the semester before the program. That'd be awesome if we saw eachover at Disney! Yes, its horrible what happened in Boston It just is an awful week. In a town called West, a fertalizer plant blew up and killed at least eighty people. )':

Are the Disney pools still warm in January? We're going in October which will probably be warmer than January, but the hot weather is important to us and we really want warm pools!!!

We went to six parks on a four night stay. Not much time for the pool October is warmer than January plus all Disney pools are heated. Have a great trip! I'd love to see all the Halloween decorations.

Last edited by Orreed; 04-18-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #3557
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed
Okay, I have to admit I just watched the miracle worker on YouTube and it was amazing! I looked to see if there were other movies like it... But couldn't find any. Surely it must've been hard someone doing all the sign language.

That's great! Actually there is a few movies, but they are old. Luckily, they teach sign language at my school. So we have kids in thr cast who can help.

What happened to Jonas? I didn't like that TV programme much, and I haven't heard much from the Jonas brothers recently. Wonder where they got to. Did he seem like a nice guy? Walking into a dressing room... Well it sounds like he did that on purpose, haha.

He seemed very chill. Yes, haha maybe he did. I think the Jonas Brothers are coming back, there are coming on tour this summer. Some girls I know are going.

My brother is 14, exactly two years younger than me (miraculously we share the same birthday) but overpowers me and often gets in the front. Noooo fair! You're lucky getting to get in the front the most, haha.

Yes, I am happy about that =)

Do you even have to go to college to do the DCP? I'll just look out for an Olivia at the parks then. That is so cool, that your dad is born in Boston. It's terrible what happened there recently. It's been on the news a lot here.

You do have to be in college the semester before the program. That'd be awesome if we saw eachover at Disney! Yes, its horrible what happened in Boston It just is an awful week. In a town called West, a fertalizer plant blew up and killed at least eighty people. )':

Are the Disney pools still warm in January? We're going in October which will probably be warmer than January, but the hot weather is important to us and we really want warm pools!!!

We went to six parks on a four night stay. Not much time for the pool October is warmer than January plus all Disney pools are heated. Have a great trip! I'd love to see all the Halloween decorations.
That's really cool! I have never heard of a school teaching sign language before. So you can speak in sign language?

I certainly won't be that keen to see them on tour... I didn't really even like them much in Camp Rock! Good they're coming back though.

I didn't know that about the DCP. I am glad the FBI caught the bombers, I didn't know the death penalty even existed really, it's been gone here for ages. But seems like the younger brother is facing the death penalty.

I have heard about the fertilizer plant and its terrible! Did it destroy the whole town? It really is tragic killing that many people. I also heard about the criminals arrested before attempting to bomb a train going from... Canada?... To New York? And of course the letter to Obama. It's been a terrible week news-wise!

How on earth did you manage that? You must've been exhausted. Good to know about the pools! We are going on Oct 30th and coming back on Nov 16th which means we will also be there for mnsshp! There's also the food and wine festival (I don't much like fancy food) but still cool!!! Ill just go for the sake of it haha!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-25-2013, 08:15 PM   #3558
Orreed
Olivia

That's really cool! I have never heard of a school teaching sign language before. So you can speak in sign language?

Yeah, it's cool. I know a few signs, but I take Spanish.

I certainly won't be that keen to see them on tour... I didn't really even like them much in Camp Rock! Good they're coming back though.

I completely agree.

I didn't know that about the DCP. I am glad the FBI caught the bombers, I didn't know the death penalty even existed really, it's been gone here for ages. But seems like the younger brother is facing the death penalty.

We had to write a paper in school about the death penalty. I did not know a lot about it before that. I am glad they caught the bombers too.

I have heard about the fertilizer plant and its terrible! Did it destroy the whole town? It really is tragic killing that many people. I also heard about the criminals arrested before attempting to bomb a train going from... Canada?... To New York? And of course the letter to Obama. It's been a terrible week news-wise!

I'm not sure, but I know it harmed too many people and homes. Yikes, I did not hear about that. It was an awful week.

How on earth did you manage that? You must've been exhausted. Good to know about the pools! We are going on Oct 30th and coming back on Nov 16th which means we will also be there for mnsshp! There's also the food and wine festival (I don't much like fancy food) but still cool!!! Ill just go for the sake of it haha!

I was SO exhausted. It was actually one of my favorite trips ever. We toured quickly and planned well, using a lot of single rider lines, park hoppers, and Fastpasses. It is a lot easier to move quickly with a pair. MNSSHP and FWF sound awesome. I really want to visit in October.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #3559
Orreed
Olivia

I think the Illuminations soundtrack may be the best music at any theme park, EVER. It really puts me in awe. Listening to it with good headphones is really cool Plus the ending was always on the vacation planning DVDs I watched constantly when I was little.

Old 04-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #3560
TylerFG
Trust me. I'm a doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
I think the Illuminations soundtrack may be the best music at any theme park, EVER. It really puts me in awe. Listening to it with good headphones is really cool Plus the ending was always on the vacation planning DVDs I watched constantly when I was little.
I'm assuming you mean, this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5cegszEIdU

OH THE NOSTALGIA

https://twitter.com/#!/TylerFG
Old 04-28-2013, 11:15 PM   #3561
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerfg

i'm assuming you mean, this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5cegszeidu

oh the nostalgia
Oh yes!!!! I had many of them and watch them a lot. NOSTALGIA INDEED :D The Dis is awesome.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:14 AM   #3562
Darkwing Duck
DIS Veteran

I'm writing a paper right now that's due at 9am, and I'm listening to Disney World park music EPCOT entrance loop right now
Old 04-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #3563
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck
I'm writing a paper right now that's due at 9am, and I'm listening to Disney World park music EPCOT entrance loop right now
I think EPOCT has my favorite park music That's funny, I was writing a paper too!

Last edited by Orreed; 04-29-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #3564
Darkwing Duck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post

I think EPOCT has my favorite park music That's funny, I was writing a paper too!
Yes EPCOT has my favorite park music for sure. The one I was listening to was on YouTube and was 10 minutes long lol :D finished my paper after a long night :/
Old 04-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #3565
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck View Post
I do the same thing! There is just something about it.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:12 AM   #3566
Darkwing Duck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

I do the same thing! There is just something about it.
It puts me in my happy place lol
Old 04-29-2013, 09:17 AM   #3567
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck View Post

It puts me in my happy place lol
Lol I have writing almost all of my college papers to Disney background music.
Old 04-29-2013, 12:33 PM   #3568
Orreed
Olivia

Last edited by Orreed; 04-30-2013 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:45 PM   #3569
rachelmarisa
chase the morning, yield for nothing

Ahh sorry new friends. I've been gone awhile..

Half the time I was at WDW!!!
and sadly a lot of that plus the time since I got back has been filled with homework ):

I just finished my IB history internal assessment (read: really long paper)
YAY I'M FREE!! kind of.
I wanted to answer the question about French awhile ago. I don't speak it, but I've taken Spanish for 11 years and still am learning a lot. I got into a really cool study abroad program through Indiana University, but the parents didn't let me go
+ 2010 WDW for Christmas
+ 2011 16th birthday present: first trip to DL
+ 2013 WDW Spring Break with my best friend
+ 2014 One day at WDW

Old 04-30-2013, 11:09 PM   #3570
Orreed
Olivia

Hi Rachel!
I hope you had a great trip. That's bummer you can't go international I want to study abroad really badly. Glad your kinda free from homework!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: