Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2013, 03:48 PM   #16
aVASTGrl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaden View Post

Also, the CMs there were fantastic. I saw a PP mentioned that they were not, and that was not our experience at all, 9 days there, and they were awesome.
That was me. Not that anybody was rude or anything like that! We just felt like we got better, more friendly service at POFQ. Then again, we only stayed at CSR one time, several years ago, so I'm sure with staff turn-around, service is probably fine most of the time

[*]~Spring 2014 - WL"Flowers And Gardens And Bees" Solo Trip[*]~Summer 2013 - AKL "Family Reunion Recovery" Trip[*]~Halloween 2012 - YC Solo Extravaganza!![*]~Christmas 2011 - POFQ "Is That What Snow Looks Like?" Celebration[*]~Summer 2010 - Off-site[*]~Summer 2009 - CSR "Stop That Bus" Fun[*]~Summer 2008 - Off-site "Never Eating Salmon Again" Disaster[*]~Graduation 2007 - AKL "My Ankle Just Separated!!" Special Sister Vacay[*]~Late Summer 1998 - POFQ "Runaway Cart" Episode[*]~Early Summer 1998 - Disneyland Paris nee Eurodisney "Whinnie Le Pooh" Ooh La La[*]~March 1998 - Off-site Singing Competition "The Band Kids Stole Our Bus!!" Trip[*]~1985 - My One And Only Disneyland Trip That I Don't Remember[*]~1983-1996 - Every Other Summer WDW Pilgrimage aka the beginnings of my Disney Obsession Thank You Mom & Dad

aVASTGrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: