Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2013, 06:40 AM   #796
AWHOFAN
Mouseketeer

Tickets secondary market.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...88381481237582

I agree that a ticket to event you PLAN to attend and cannot is your ticket. I do not agree which you did not bring up when scalpers and ticket agents buy tickets they have no intention to go to the show is their ticket. They buy the max. I watched at the Ryman, the king pin give ten homeless people money to buy tickets. Eighty tickets were just sold out of 1298 seats. I was first in line and wanted one seat. I got two rows from the top in the balcony while the homeless scalpers were on the floor in first ten rows. This happens a lot.

The problem is quantity that blocks out regular fans from buying tickets. So the market rate is inflated for good seat compare to the box office rate. Your last paragraph sounds like you work with the secondary markets. So are you truly looking out for fan with tickets or ticket brokers?
2014 WDW / 2013 July, IOA, Universal Studios, Magic Kingdom, EPCOT / 2012 Oct, WDW / 2012 Aug, DisneyLAND / 2012 May, Air Force Reunion Caribbean Beach / 2011Dec, MVMCP Coronado Springs / 2011 June, Marceline MO Walt Disney's Child Hometown / March 6th 2011 DREAM Cruise / 2011 March Port Orleans Riverside / 2009 Disney's California / 2008 PARIS Disney / 2007 Animal Kingdom / 2006 DisneyLAND / 2005 MGM /1998 Honeymoon, Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, MGM / Magic Kingdom 1994, 1987,1986,1985,1974. / 1983 EPCOT First six months of opening. DisneyLAND 1972, 1971, 1970, 1969, 1967. / 1991,Tivoligardens Denmark.

Last edited by AWHOFAN; 02-25-2013 at 08:02 AM.
AWHOFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:45 AM   #797
AWHOFAN
Mouseketeer

Going to Bonnaroo this year.

Going to Bonnaroo this year. I live about 40 miles away. I Each night I sleep in my own bed then go back for more. Last year we saw from first row Alice Cooper and Danzig. Any Metal bands on the list?

Bonnaroo 2013 Lineup I got my ticket.
• PAUL McCARTNEY (Will Be Great)
• •Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers (Good sometimes)
• •ZZ Top (Real short set always)
• •Billy Idol (Never Seen)
• Gov't Mule (Never Seen)
• •Wilco (Never Seen)
• •"Weird Al" Yankovic ( Great real fun)
• •David Byrne & St. Vincent
• •Daniel Tosh•( Great funny)
• •BJÖRK ( Sounds like Yoko Ono)
• •WU-TANG CLAN ( ?)
• Mumford & Sons ( Overrate for big stage)
• ••Soul SuperJam ft. Jim James with John Oates, Zigaboo Modeliste, and Preservation Hall Jazz Band!
• •Sam Bush & Del McCoury ( History of music)
• •Dwight Yoakam ( Real Good )
• •John McLaughlin and the 4th Dimension (Will be great)
• The Lumineers ( ?)
• R. Kelly ( Hate it)
• The National
• ••Pretty Lights
•Passion Pit
• •The xx
• •Kendrick Lamar
• •Grizzly Bear
• •Animal Collective
• •Of Monsters and Men
• •Nas
• •Beach House
• •Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
• •Cat Power
• •Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
• •A$AP ROCKY
• •Jim James
• •Tame Impala
• •Boys Noize
• •Glen Hansard
• •Loading...The Gaslight AnthemThe Gaslight Anthem
• •Portugal. The Man
• •Wolfgang Gartner
• •Foals
• •Porter Robinson
• •Local Natives
• •Matt & Kim
• •Dirty Projectors
• •Trombone Shorty
• •Noam Pikelny & Friends
• •Amadou & Mariam
• •alt-j
• •Father John Misty
• •Baroness
• •The Tallest Man on Earth
• •Walk The Moon
• •Preservation Hall Jazz Band
• •A-Trak
• •Earl Sweatshirt
• •The Vaccines
• •Paper Diamond
• •Holy Ghost!
• •Loading...Divine FitsDivine Fits
• •Mike Birbiglia
• •Purity Ring
• •Swans
• •Frank Turner
• •Big K.R.I.T.
• •Allen Stone
• •Cults
• •Lee Fields & the Expressions
• •Fatoumata Diawara
• •Two Gallants
• •The Sheepdogs
• •Four Tet
• •Calexico
• •JAPANDROIDS
• •Loading...Death GripsDeath Grips
• •Conspirator
• •Wild Nothing
• •Araabmuzik
• •John Fullbright
• •Django Django
• •HAIM
• •Killer Mike
• •Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti
• •Action Bronson
• •Clockwork
• •twenty | one | pilots
• •Reptar
• •DIIV
• •Milo Greene
• •Lord Huron
• •Futurebirds
• •Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit
• •Charli XCX
• •Jeff the Brotherhood
• •Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors
• •Sea Wolf
• •JD McPherson
• •Trixie Whitley
• •Deap Vally
• •Patrick Watson
• •Nicki Bluhm & the Gramblers
• •Loading...The StepkidsThe Stepkids
• •Aoife O'Donovan
• •Bombino
• •Bernhoft
• •Matthew E. White
2014 WDW / 2013 July, IOA, Universal Studios, Magic Kingdom, EPCOT / 2012 Oct, WDW / 2012 Aug, DisneyLAND / 2012 May, Air Force Reunion Caribbean Beach / 2011Dec, MVMCP Coronado Springs / 2011 June, Marceline MO Walt Disney's Child Hometown / March 6th 2011 DREAM Cruise / 2011 March Port Orleans Riverside / 2009 Disney's California / 2008 PARIS Disney / 2007 Animal Kingdom / 2006 DisneyLAND / 2005 MGM /1998 Honeymoon, Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, MGM / Magic Kingdom 1994, 1987,1986,1985,1974. / 1983 EPCOT First six months of opening. DisneyLAND 1972, 1971, 1970, 1969, 1967. / 1991,Tivoligardens Denmark.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-25-2013, 08:11 AM   #798
AWHOFAN
Mouseketeer

James Bond Theme Metal Version by Sylvain Cloux

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7TlCLXnUBY
Old 02-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #799
njmom47
He's such a fiend!
The monkeys would go crazy on the cars
I wound up with orange tiger stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWHOFAN View Post
Drove to Lousiville KY from Nashville last Saturday to see THE WHO. Seen in Nashville a few months ago. Bought a great seat on Pete's side. They are performing the whole version of Quadrophina.

I Am the Sea

The Real Me

Quadrophenia

Cut My Hair

The Punk and the Godfather

I'm One

The Dirty Jobs

(Simon Townshend lead vocals)

Helpless Dancer

Is It in My Head?

I've Had Enough

5:15

Sea and Sand

Drowned

Bell Boy

Doctor Jimmy

The Rock

Love, Reign O'er Me

(followed by band introductions)

Encore:
Who Are You

Behind Blue Eyes

Pinball Wizard

Baba O'Riley

Won't Get Fooled Again

Tea & Theatre

(Roger & Pete acoustic)
Quadrophenia is one of the most kick-*** movies/soundtracks ever!
I wanted to go see them this time around but alas, it just wasn't gonna happen.

Junior Brody Stella Luna Ella the Bunny
Christmas 07/New Years 08-CBR (baseball), 2006-POR (cheering), 2001-Dixie Landings, 1988, 1975-Offsite
Trip was great...no new ticker for awhile!
njmom47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:24 PM   #800
metalis4ever
Bringing Metal to Disney since 1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWHOFAN View Post
Going to Bonnaroo this year. I live about 40 miles away. I Each night I sleep in my own bed then go back for more. Last year we saw from first row Alice Cooper and Danzig. Any Metal bands on the list?

Bonnaroo 2013 Lineup I got my ticket.
• PAUL McCARTNEY (Will Be Great)
• •Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers (Good sometimes)
• •ZZ Top (Real short set always)
• •Billy Idol (Never Seen)
• Gov't Mule (Never Seen)
• •Wilco (Never Seen)
• •"Weird Al" Yankovic ( Great real fun)
• •David Byrne & St. Vincent
• •Daniel Tosh•( Great funny)
• •BJÖRK ( Sounds like Yoko Ono)
• •WU-TANG CLAN ( ?)
• Mumford & Sons ( Overrate for big stage)
• ••Soul SuperJam ft. Jim James with John Oates, Zigaboo Modeliste, and Preservation Hall Jazz Band!
• •Sam Bush & Del McCoury ( History of music)
• •Dwight Yoakam ( Real Good )
• •John McLaughlin and the 4th Dimension (Will be great)
• The Lumineers ( ?)
• R. Kelly ( Hate it)
• The National
• ••Pretty Lights
•Passion Pit
• •The xx
• •Kendrick Lamar
• •Grizzly Bear
• •Animal Collective
• •Of Monsters and Men
• •Nas
• •Beach House
• •Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
• •Cat Power
• •Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
• •A$AP ROCKY
• •Jim James
• •Tame Impala
• •Boys Noize
• •Glen Hansard
• •Loading...The Gaslight AnthemThe Gaslight Anthem
• •Portugal. The Man
• •Wolfgang Gartner
• •Foals
• •Porter Robinson
• •Local Natives
• •Matt & Kim
• •Dirty Projectors
• •Trombone Shorty
• •Noam Pikelny & Friends
• •Amadou & Mariam
• •alt-j
• •Father John Misty
• •Baroness
• •The Tallest Man on Earth
• •Walk The Moon
• •Preservation Hall Jazz Band
• •A-Trak
• •Earl Sweatshirt
• •The Vaccines
• •Paper Diamond
• •Holy Ghost!
• •Loading...Divine FitsDivine Fits
• •Mike Birbiglia
• •Purity Ring
• •Swans
• •Frank Turner
• •Big K.R.I.T.
• •Allen Stone
• •Cults
• •Lee Fields & the Expressions
• •Fatoumata Diawara
• •Two Gallants
• •The Sheepdogs
• •Four Tet
• •Calexico
• •JAPANDROIDS
• •Loading...Death GripsDeath Grips
• •Conspirator
• •Wild Nothing
• •Araabmuzik
• •John Fullbright
• •Django Django
• •HAIM
• •Killer Mike
• •Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti
• •Action Bronson
• •Clockwork
• •twenty | one | pilots
• •Reptar
• •DIIV
• •Milo Greene
• •Lord Huron
• •Futurebirds
• •Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit
• •Charli XCX
• •Jeff the Brotherhood
• •Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors
• •Sea Wolf
• •JD McPherson
• •Trixie Whitley
• •Deap Vally
• •Patrick Watson
• •Nicki Bluhm & the Gramblers
• •Loading...The StepkidsThe Stepkids
• •Aoife O'Donovan
• •Bombino
• •Bernhoft
• •Matthew E. White
Cool, have fun.....

Baroness is the only Metal band I'm aware of that is playing Bonnaroo this year....Pretty sure that show is going to be their first show together as a band since being is a car crash that almost took their lives last year.

But if you haven't listened to Baroness definitely check them out, they're considered Progressive Sludge Metal. All of their albums are solid but my favorite is "Blue Record" (2009)
My WDW Trips:1998 -Offsite / Spring 1999 WDWCP/ 1999-All Star Movies/ 2004-Pop Century/ 2005-Offsite/ Spring 2006-Offsite/ Fall 2006-Offsite/ 2007 -Port Orleans French Quarter/ 2008 - French Quarter/ May 2009- Pop Century/Caribbean Beach / Apr-May 2010 Royal Pacific/Caribbean Beach/ Oct 2011 DL - PPH Concierge / Nov 2012 Coronado Springs Resort/ June 2013 DL Offsite

metalis4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #801
SurturRising
Earning My Ears

Just got the latest Baroness album a few weeks ago, not bad at all.

Just saw Testament a few weeks ago in Milwaukee. Killer show, played a great mix of new and old stuff. All the guys were in great form and was impressed with their live show.
SurturRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:58 AM   #802
metalis4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurturRising View Post
Just got the latest Baroness album a few weeks ago, not bad at all.

Just saw Testament a few weeks ago in Milwaukee. Killer show, played a great mix of new and old stuff. All the guys were in great form and was impressed with their live show.
Awesome DIS name, Amon Amarth rules!!!

Yeah the new Baroness is pretty solid...

I saw that tour as well Overkill were so awesome and Testament killed it as always. I was also impressed by Flotsam and Jetsam.

I'm so pumped for Maryland Deathfest XI in May \m/

Thursday, May 23

Abigail
Bolt Thrower
Cobalt
Deiphago
Evoken
Necropsy
Ufomammut

Friday, May 24

Ahumado Granujo
Ambassador Gun
Benediction
Carcass
Convulse
Ingrowing
Pelican
Pig Destroyer
Repulsion
Righteous Pigs

Saturday, May 25

Anhedonist
Antaeus
Aosoth
Asthma Castle
Broken Hope
Down
Ihsahn
Iniquity
Kommandant
Loss
(the) Melvins
The Obsessed
Revenge
Vinterland
Weedeater

Sunday, May 26

Ascension
Carpathian Forest
Contrastic
Cruciamentum
Exodus
Glorior Belli
Gride
Integrity
Manilla Road
Midnight
Pagan Altar
Pentagram
Speedwolf
Sleep
Venom
My WDW Trips:1998 -Offsite / Spring 1999 WDWCP/ 1999-All Star Movies/ 2004-Pop Century/ 2005-Offsite/ Spring 2006-Offsite/ Fall 2006-Offsite/ 2007 -Port Orleans French Quarter/ 2008 - French Quarter/ May 2009- Pop Century/Caribbean Beach / Apr-May 2010 Royal Pacific/Caribbean Beach/ Oct 2011 DL - PPH Concierge / Nov 2012 Coronado Springs Resort/ June 2013 DL Offsite

Old 04-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #803
weegee91
Earning My Ears

Not so much a metalhead, but I couldn't find a punk thread and I figure punk is pretty "undisney" in general so I decided to post here. I listen to is all depending on my mood, sometimes pop punk like The Wonderyears, sometimes hardcore like Minor Threat or Flag, sometimes ska... it usually used to be ska like Reel Big Fish, Less than Jake or my favorite band Streetlight Manifesto. Basically I listen to anything fast.
I was a "metalhead" and am kinda sad to admit I was a maggot in high school, but I still like bands like God Forbid who are pretty awesome, I do listen to metal, but the fans are SCARY sometimes... lol. Anyway, glad to see not all Disney fans are into just pop cause my friend who likes Disney(but it a girl) was SO INTO Camp Rock and shes like... "you like disney... you have to like this" and I was like "this is horrible" so yeah, don't like that stuff.
One last thing before I post this long post... I do find it interesting that because I'm a Disney fan people expect me to like certain music... It makes some sense, but I don't get it.
weegee91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:41 PM   #804
guitarob
Polynesian Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegee91 View Post
Not so much a metalhead, but I couldn't find a punk thread and I figure punk is pretty "undisney" in general so I decided to post here. I listen to is all depending on my mood, sometimes pop punk like The Wonderyears, sometimes hardcore like Minor Threat or Flag, sometimes ska... it usually used to be ska like Reel Big Fish, Less than Jake or my favorite band Streetlight Manifesto. Basically I listen to anything fast.
I was a "metalhead" and am kinda sad to admit I was a maggot in high school, but I still like bands like God Forbid who are pretty awesome, I do listen to metal, but the fans are SCARY sometimes... lol. Anyway, glad to see not all Disney fans are into just pop cause my friend who likes Disney(but it a girl) was SO INTO Camp Rock and shes like... "you like disney... you have to like this" and I was like "this is horrible" so yeah, don't like that stuff.
One last thing before I post this long post... I do find it interesting that because I'm a Disney fan people expect me to like certain music... It makes some sense, but I don't get it.
I love me some Minor Threat! I like a lot of punk in general, but Minor Threat is probably my fav punk band.

When we get to heaven, We'll hear "ALOHA!" 2010 Trip Report

1978, 1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1990 & 1993: Family trips to the Polynesian,
2001 - All Star Music, 2006 - Polynesian, 2008 - Honeymoon at the Polynesian, 2009 - Anniversary at the Polynesian, 2010 - Another Anniversary at the Polynesian, 2012 - Yet ANOTHER Anniversary at the Polynesian and a Christmas trip to the Polynesian!!!
guitarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #805
metalis4ever

Quote:
Minor Threat are awesome!! I never got into ska although I used to enjoy Mephiskapheles but haven't listened to them since the 90's....I enjoy other Punk too like Eddie and the Louvers, Darkbuster, The Briggs, Born to Lose, The Generators and Whiskey Rebels to name a few

What's scary about Metal fans??? I've been listening to Metal since 1988 when older kids in the neighborhood gave me some Metal tapes for my 8th birthday and have never found Metal fans to be scary.

Disney and Metal definitely go together unless of course you are Exodus, for some reason they are banned from playing on Disney property

Old 04-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #806
guitarob
Polynesian Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalis4ever View Post
Minor Threat are awesome!! I never got into ska although I used to enjoy Mephiskapheles but haven't listened to them since the 90's....I enjoy other Punk too like Eddie and the Louvers, Darkbuster, The Briggs, Born to Lose, The Generators and Whiskey Rebels to name a few

What's scary about Metal fans??? I've been listening to Metal since 1988 when older kids in the neighborhood gave me some Metal tapes for my 8th birthday and have never found Metal fans to be scary.

Disney and Metal definitely go together unless of course you are Exodus, for some reason they are banned from playing on Disney property
I find the current generation of metal fans to be scary as well. I've been in my share of notable pits, Slayer, Deicide and Cannibal Corpse come to mind as particularly rough ones, but I wouldn't touch a pit today. Granted, I'm a little older now and wouldn't do it anyway, but I think teenage me would think twice about it as well. We used to have fun and bang each other up a little bit, but it seems like the goal today is to do actual damage to each other, and that... is kind of scary. Wall of death anyone? Nothankyou.

1978, 1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1988, 1990 & 1993: Family trips to the Polynesian,
2001 - All Star Music, 2006 - Polynesian, 2008 - Honeymoon at the Polynesian, 2009 - Anniversary at the Polynesian, 2010 - Another Anniversary at the Polynesian, 2012 - Yet ANOTHER Anniversary at the Polynesian and a Christmas trip to the Polynesian!!!
Old 04-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #807
weegee91
Earning My Ears

All I know is I went to the first Rockstar Mayhem Fest when I was probably about 14, this giant dude just ran into the pit and started punching people in the face and I was like "that's not cool" and I got out quickly. I think the main issue are the metalcore kids... I went to a pop ska show once, Suburban Legends if anyone knows them... they play at Disneyland all the time. Anyway I LOVE THEM... semi guilty pleasure, but one of my favorite bands. Anyway they were in a showcase for California local OC bands at... I think Chain Reaction and they had a fun skank circle going on... and this kid wearing an Asking Alexandria shirt came in and just started owning people... you never fight in a skank pit, unheard of. There are a lot more of these people at metal shows because my generation has turned metal into "bro metal" and stuff like that. Also Slipknot fans are scary. I mean at least at a punk show some damage get's done, but part of punk is unity... that kind of stuff, but I feel like bro "metalheads" are just drunk teens who want to fight. I mean, there are some people like that in punk which i why even though I love Minor Threat I tend to avoid straightedge shows... I drink on occasion and do... a few other things, but nothing too hardcore and I like pushing people around, I don't want to get punched in the face, EVER. But yay... cool to see more punks that like Disney... and cool metalheads are awesome, most of my friends are thrashheads... I'm just the odd person who likes ska and punk in my group of friends.
weegee91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:16 AM   #808
metalis4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarob View Post
I find the current generation of metal fans to be scary as well. I've been in my share of notable pits, Slayer, Deicide and Cannibal Corpse come to mind as particularly rough ones, but I wouldn't touch a pit today. Granted, I'm a little older now and wouldn't do it anyway, but I think teenage me would think twice about it as well. We used to have fun and bang each other up a little bit, but it seems like the goal today is to do actual damage to each other, and that... is kind of scary. Wall of death anyone? Nothankyou.
Quote:
All I know is I went to the first Rockstar Mayhem Fest when I was probably about 14, this giant dude just ran into the pit and started punching people in the face and I was like "that's not cool" and I got out quickly. I think the main issue are the metalcore kids... I went to a pop ska show once, Suburban Legends if anyone knows them... they play at Disneyland all the time. Anyway I LOVE THEM... semi guilty pleasure, but one of my favorite bands. Anyway they were in a showcase for California local OC bands at... I think Chain Reaction and they had a fun skank circle going on... and this kid wearing an Asking Alexandria shirt came in and just started owning people... you never fight in a skank pit, unheard of. There are a lot more of these people at metal shows because my generation has turned metal into "bro metal" and stuff like that. Also Slipknot fans are scary. I mean at least at a punk show some damage get's done, but part of punk is unity... that kind of stuff, but I feel like bro "metalheads" are just drunk teens who want to fight. I mean, there are some people like that in punk which i why even though I love Minor Threat I tend to avoid straightedge shows... I drink on occasion and do... a few other things, but nothing too hardcore and I like pushing people around, I don't want to get punched in the face, EVER. But yay... cool to see more punks that like Disney... and cool metalheads are awesome, most of my friends are thrashheads... I'm just the odd person who likes ska and punk in my group of friends.

That's because Wall of Death isn't Metal nor is the Mayhem Rockstar Festival so you have a mixture of fans that don't know how to handle themselves in the Pit.....But you nailed it the Metalcore, Crabcore, Deathcore, Post Hardcore aka the tight jeans flat brim hat wearing hipsters are the problem....They don't know how to respect others...

I'm going to the Maryland Deathfest in May which is 4 straight days of Metal and I won't think twice about being in that Pit because not 1 single person will purposely get hurt and if anyone throws punches it will quickly be policed by everyone else, if someone falls they will be picked up and dusted off, the way it should be...There won't be a single wall of death....

Old 04-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #809
cygnusx1jg
Mouseketeer

I'm more into the Progressive Metal/Rock bands---Rush, Dream Theater, Queensryche, Trivium, Opeth, Coheed and Cambria, Symphony X, Sonata Arctica, and older stuff of Saga, Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath.

Very happy that today, 4/18/13, Rush is being inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Long overdue. If you haven't listened to their latest, Clockwork Angels, then I suggest you get it. Amazing that these guys can still bring it.
cygnusx1jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:29 AM   #810
guitarob
Polynesian Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnusx1jg View Post
I'm more into the Progressive Metal/Rock bands---Rush, Dream Theater, Queensryche, Trivium, Opeth, Coheed and Cambria, Symphony X, Sonata Arctica, and older stuff of Saga, Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath.

Very happy that today, 4/18/13, Rush is being inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Long overdue. If you haven't listened to their latest, Clockwork Angels, then I suggest you get it. Amazing that these guys can still bring it.
It's about damn time for Rush!!! Maybe Dream Theater will get there eventually, but that's probably unlikely. Dream Theater is my all time favorite band. I can't wait for the new blu-ray to come out next month!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: