Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2013, 01:25 PM   #1
jm0925
Earning My Ears

Question about Visiting Polynesian

Hello Fellow Disney Lovers:

I have a question. This summer we decided to do a Seaworld Vacation for my son's 9th birthday, but being the Disney lover that I am I just have to get my Disney fix somehow. I wanted to ride the monorail to see the resorts around MK and we also made dinner reservations to eat at Kona in the Poly resort.

Now thinking about it, how would we get into Polynesian if we are not guests? I know the resorts are gated, and if I remember correctly, to get to Poly you have to go through the area where you pay for parking for the Magic Kingdom also. That also happens to be the area to get on the monorail.

Would we have to pay the MK parking to get to Polynesian or can we go straight to Poly another way and park there? Is there another way to get on the monorail and to visit Poly??

I'm not familiar with the MK resorts at all so any input/tips would be helpful so I know where to go and what to expect.

Thanks!

*October 2014 - Halloween with Mickey and Food and Wine at Epcot.*February 2014 - 3 Park Special! Love being a Florida Resident. *Mickey's Halloween Party - October 2013**Seaworld & Aquatica with a little Disney Mixed In - August 2013**Kicking off summer at the Magic Kingdom - May 2013*.*Mickey Christmas Party- December 2012 with a First Time Stay at the All-Star Sports Resort, *Epcot Food and Wine Festival - Nov 2011, *Mickey's Halloween Party - Oct 2011, * Lived in Florida all my life. Many other trips before these.
jm0925 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: