Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #886
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas
 
RachelTori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Georgia & SSR
Posts: 13,398

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganpaulsmom View Post
Haven't been able to get the Rix lounge. Haven't convinced my 11 year old nephew to watch the 9 and 7 year old in the room.. Lol
We are still enjoying our stay. We are far away from the Spring Breakers and the resort seems not busy. Some CMs were talking the other day and did this is one of the slowest weeks.. Good for us..


.....and I stand corrected: Glad you are ENJOYING your stay!!


__________________
LOR-uh



RachelTori is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #887
lindap1
DIS Veteran
 
lindap1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 755

So then if all my reading and research is correct my best request would be 8A....right? To be close to the main pool but within 5 minutes of El Centro?
__________________
November 2015
lindap1 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #888
Shaden
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,047

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindap1 View Post
So then if all my reading and research is correct my best request would be 8A....right? To be close to the main pool but within 5 minutes of El Centro?
8A or 9B I think, but yes, 5 mins from elcentro, more like 200 yards.

I meant 9A or 8B.... my bad and from 9A its 280 yards

Last edited by Shaden; 04-14-2013 at 11:56 PM.
Shaden is offline  
Old 04-14-2013, 11:26 PM   #889
loganpaulsmom
DIS Veteran
 
loganpaulsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,056

Honestly, I am on the opposite side of 8a and the walk is not more than 5 minutes to anything for us. I actually would rather be in casitas 4.. It's pretty close to everything and has the gym and spa there..
loganpaulsmom is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 07:49 AM   #890
vikster1
DIS Veteran
 
vikster1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: jersey shore
Posts: 534

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganpaulsmom View Post
Haven't been able to get the Rix lounge. Haven't convinced my 11 year old nephew to watch the 9 and 7 year old in the room.. Lol
We are still enjoying our stay. We are far away from the Spring Breakers and the resort seems not busy. Some CMs were talking the other day and did this is one of the slowest weeks.. Good for us..
You can always get take out. Try the calamari. It was awesome. Fresh large, rings.
__________________
vikster1 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 11:41 AM   #891
KMarston
Mouseketeer
 
KMarston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikster1

You can always get take out. Try the calamari. It was awesome. Fresh large, rings.
The Margarita flight is out of this world!
__________________
KMarston is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 12:00 PM   #892
Shaden
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,047

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMarston View Post
The Margarita flight is out of this world!
We did this a couple times at the Maya Grill, loved it.

Generally loved all the food at the Maya, over a year later and we still miss it ...
Shaden is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 01:20 PM   #893
pooh2001
been there, done that, TRYING to go back
 
pooh2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: 100 Aker Woods
Posts: 7,099

Question Bus Routes - are they still the same ?

Buses at the CSR - Is the below accurate ?

Theme park buses go in this order of bus stops:
2 - Casitas
3 - Ranchos
4 - Cabanas
1 - El Centro

Downtown Disney buses go in this order of bus stops
1 - El Centro
2 - Casitas
3 - Ranchos
4 - Cabanas
__________________
The Pooh Crew & tigger bullseye
Past resorts:Dolphin (EPCOT view), CR tower (MK view), WL (pool view), Dolphin (pool view), Dolphin (resort view), CSR (Rancho - quick visit)
pooh2001 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #894
StitchandPooh'sMom
Now if only I could think of something witty to say . . .
 
StitchandPooh'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 6,632

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh2001 View Post
Buses at the CSR - Is the below accurate ?

Theme park buses go in this order of bus stops:
2 - Casitas
3 - Ranchos
4 - Cabanas
1 - El Centro

Downtown Disney buses go in this order of bus stops
1 - El Centro
2 - Casitas
3 - Ranchos
4 - Cabanas
Yes, that's right.
StitchandPooh'sMom is online now  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #895
nkereina
Wendy Darling
 
nkereina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Posts: 8,236

I apologize if this was posted somewhere in the thread, but anyone know where there is a more recent convention schedule for CSR? The one on the first page of the thread was updated last November. Looking for any additions to the November 2013 schedule
nkereina is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #896
vikster1
DIS Veteran
 
vikster1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: jersey shore
Posts: 534

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkereina View Post
I apologize if this was posted somewhere in the thread, but anyone know where there is a more recent convention schedule for CSR? The one on the first page of the thread was updated last November. Looking for any additions to the November 2013 schedule

http://********************.com/t124...tion-list#7148
vikster1 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #897
vikster1
DIS Veteran
 
vikster1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: jersey shore
Posts: 534

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkereina View Post
I apologize if this was posted somewhere in the thread, but anyone know where there is a more recent convention schedule for CSR? The one on the first page of the thread was updated last November. Looking for any additions to the November 2013 schedule

not having luck copy/pasting the link.

Goggle Coronado Springs convention list
vikster1 is offline  
Old 04-15-2013, 07:18 PM   #898
PR-DISNEY
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 106

Lockers at the pools

Hi I was wondering if anyone has some information about the showers at the pools. My DH and I are arriving in June and figure our first day we will be checking out the resort pool. The slide looks fun. Anyway if our room isn't ready and we check our bags is there a secure locker with locks that you pay for available to store cash and phones and such while we swim? Any help would be appreciated.
PR-DISNEY is offline  
Old 04-17-2013, 02:07 AM   #899
loganpaulsmom
DIS Veteran
 
loganpaulsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,056

They have lockers at the gym which is next to the quiet pool in Casitas. I don't think you have to pay. We just got chairs close to the pool and hid out stuff under our chairs. We also checked our bags with bell services..
loganpaulsmom is offline  
Old 04-17-2013, 09:41 PM   #900
trishadono
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 2,095

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR-DISNEY View Post
Hi I was wondering if anyone has some information about the showers at the pools. My DH and I are arriving in June and figure our first day we will be checking out the resort pool. The slide looks fun. Anyway if our room isn't ready and we check our bags is there a secure locker with locks that you pay for available to store cash and phones and such while we swim? Any help would be appreciated.
I have stayed at CSR many times and all but 3 of the disney resorts. I believe the theme pools all have showers and lockers. They are the kind you put quarters in. I have used POP's, ASM, CR and GF. I have peeked in and looked at the others. The value, mods and deluxes have different amenities in the bathrooms. Some have shampoo, body wash and hair dryers. I can't remember what is in CSR, sorry.
Ps, the slide at CSR is my favorite. I made my mom and dad try it at ages of 70 last year and they loved it too.

I just stayed at CSR in early April, it is so pretty there, enjoy your trip.
trishadono is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: