Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2013, 11:50 AM   #166
LvCruzin
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808MauiMama View Post
I'm waiting until the April 21 deadline to decide how to organize this. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I certainly would not want to burden anyone, but so far my thoughts are - 1 mandatory stateroom gift from your home state/town/country and 1 mandatory individual gift. Additional gifts are optional. Let me know you thought folks!
I love the idea from your home/state...depends on how many we get signed up, maybe just for children no matter the age and not adults....just a thought. I sure hope we get more.....
LvCruzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #167
kandie5775
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hi there! Wondering if you we're organizing a fish extender group. I would love to be a part of one. Thanks!
Hi there! Sorry I've been MIA...it seemed like there was one cold or another sweeping through my house!

I'd LOVE to participate in a fish extender group, however, I've never done one yet...so I wouldn't know the first thing about organizing it. Please...anyone that does, feel free to get it started and let me know what I need to do!!

kandie5775 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #168
LvCruzin
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottFamily2005 View Post
Hey the Pixar Pals Party is showing up on my activities now! Juneau day, like we thought, from 9:45 to 10:30. Hope it's fun!
I saw your post so I went to my activities. I thought it was 9:45am but its pm. My first thought was that it was going to interfere with the shore excursions but now its so late?

But I guess it will be after the show that night. I hope its good too. Not like what I saw on You Tube.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #169
LvCruzin
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandie5775 View Post
Hi there! Sorry I've been MIA...it seemed like there was one cold or another sweeping through my house!

I'd LOVE to participate in a fish extender group, however, I've never done one yet...so I wouldn't know the first thing about organizing it. Please...anyone that does, feel free to get it started and let me know what I need to do!!
Yay!!!! We got 3 cabins so far. I hope more join this thread......I just stumbled on this by accident so I hope more on this cruise will do the same. I would've been very disappointed if I didn't know about the FE and decorating the doors. Too much fun....I think Disney Cruise Line should give people booking this website.

Getting so excited, I can't stand it. I know its gonna come up really fast. I still have yet to book hotels in SEA and YVR and a rent a car. YIKES!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #170
808MauiMama
Mouseketeer

Hope you are getting excited to be part of the MUFE! Please leave me a message with your info!
808MauiMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #171
808MauiMama
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Hope you are getting excited to be part of the MUFE! Please leave me a message with your info!
Official Membership cards will be available for $1 ea - comes with a official MU Student (or Faculty) ID and this MUFE Member ID in a id pouch on a lanyard. The two id cards will be laminated together and can be removed from the ID pouch and kept as a souvenir!

Old 04-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #172
zweihund
I tagged myself. I'm it.

Quote:

That is awesome! Love the logo
It's making me reconsider not joining....lol
zweihund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #173
808MauiMama
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandie5775 View Post

Well, I jumped in and decided to organize our FE so please look for my post and add your information. I'm not too sure how disboards work with posting stuff, so I may be searching for days, and I hope not to miss anyone so any help in pointing me in the right direction is greatly appreciated!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #174
808MauiMama
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zweihund View Post
That is awesome! Love the logo
It's making me reconsider not joining....lol
Come on board! It should be fun!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #175
50statesby50
Earning My Ears

Quote:

Just an FYI I am thinking about joining and have 5 rooms total in my group. With 3 --12 and unders -- but we are not meeting to discuss the trip until the 21st I am going to ask my group then if they are interested.
50statesby50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:18 AM   #176
ScottFamily2005
Mouseketeer

Quote:

That.is.ADORABLE!

I'm still talking to DH and will let you know soon.

Disney Wonder to Alaska June 17-24, 2013 - fell in love with DCL!
Next cruise: Fantasy Eastern June 6, 2015
ScottFamily2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:20 AM   #177
ScottFamily2005
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LvCruzin View Post
I saw your post so I went to my activities. I thought it was 9:45am but its pm. My first thought was that it was going to interfere with the shore excursions but now its so late?

But I guess it will be after the show that night. I hope its good too. Not like what I saw on You Tube.
Anybody think the show that night will be the movie premiere?

Disney Wonder to Alaska June 17-24, 2013 - fell in love with DCL!
Next cruise: Fantasy Eastern June 6, 2015
ScottFamily2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:33 AM   #178
808MauiMama
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Anybody think the show that night will be the movie premiere?
Most definitely!! hahaha at least I hope so! I am counting on seeing the premier on board - the reason for MU being our theme for the FE!
Old 04-12-2013, 03:36 AM   #179
808MauiMama
Mouseketeer

This is for 50Statesby50:
That will be fine. At this point, I'm getting so excited, I'm going to organize this no matter how many people sign up. Just let me know as soon as you can. I will definitely close the group by May 15th.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:42 AM   #180
808MauiMama
Mouseketeer

Quote:

That.is.ADORABLE!

I'm still talking to DH and will let you know soon.
Ok, I hope you will. We will split the group if it gets to big. I don't want people to have to do to many gifts. I'm still thinking one mandatory stateroom gift representing your home state or country and one mandatory individual gift - perhaps 12-15 adults/kids. Is that too many, should it be less? That would be 4-6 staterooms? Anyway, we'll see how many of us sign up.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: