Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #1876
angelabrezovsky
Mouseketeer

June 2010- POFQ November 2013- ALL STAR MUSIC May 2015- ALL STAR MUSIC

me (27) DD (8) DD (6)

Last edited by angelabrezovsky; 04-11-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #1877
momr
Earning My Ears

Hi mandy I finally decided which ones that I would like for you to design for me and my family's vacation. We don't plan to leave until next year in July. But I would like it if you can get them done by May. Just email me on here when you are ready to do them. I have 10 people going so I will have 13 disigns that I will need from you if you are not to busy. Thank you very much.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-12-2013, 12:06 AM   #1878
KerryLovesDisney
Mouseketeer

Hi, Mandy.

We leave next week for WDW on Thursday. Will that give you enough time to personalize the following for me? If not, please let me know as I don't want to rush you. Thanks in advance for your time!

*lucasSurprise.jpg: for Colin, Caitlin, and Amelia--can you make it Disney World (with a space between Disney & World and a capital "W"), and can you add in all caps "TODAY!"

*Boma invitation: for Colin, Caitlin, and Amelia--can just put something about going to Boma for breakfast today (instead of a specific date/time)
Old 04-12-2013, 09:35 AM   #1879
labdogs42
I managed to wrestle a playhouse to the ground and twisted it into submission

Oooh, two more for me! I'd like these names filled with the Disney Cruise ship like this one http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/ab...6074200423142:

Jessica
Scott
AJ

and I'd like those same names on Disney Cruise Name tags. Thanks!

Love your stuff!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:21 AM   #1880
Lotsafoofoo
Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy, thank you so much for helping and making our trip magical I had requested a design but maybe didn't explain it well. Can I please have the following names in red with small mickey/minnie hats on the first letter?

Mickey- Tony,Zachary, Asheton
Mickey-Nicolas but on his also a grad hat
Minnie-Jane

Thank you
Old 04-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #1881
californiamomof4grls
DIS Veteran

Hello Mandy! I was looking on your photobucket and found some of the following things and thought that would work perfect!
Request #1 I found the Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle surprise letter! LOVE IT! I have been trying to figure out how to surprise my girls. I want to give one to each one but they can all be the same Mickey and Minnie image. My question...Is there any way that instead of see ya soon it can say see ya Monday?
Their names
Emma
Maddisen
Cecily
Payton
Hannah
Request #2 I saw that you had some images of tickets. I wasn't sure if you customize those. If you do can I have one that says Trade this ticket for you Annual Pass to Disneyland.
Request #3
I believe that last year you made us a stroller tag and I had you put the year on it. I was hoping that you could make me another one with out the year so that I can just reprint it each year. It was a A stick Family with our names under or stick person an it said this Stroller belongs to the Arviso family

Armando
Linda
Emma
Maddisen
Cecily
Payton
Hannah
Request #4
I found a square Doc image with a band aide in the bottom corner with a name in it. Could we have that for the baby of the family Hannah? She would LOVE it!!

March 3rd - March 5th 2010 @ the Hojo! Our 10 year Disneymoonerversery!
Disney trip gifted from the Ellen Degenerous show April29th -May 2 2011 First time our family flew!
Old 04-12-2013, 12:12 PM   #1882
momtothejazz
Earning My Ears

Requests Please

Hi! I have another request pretty please to go with request #1764.I thought it would be special to make something for the Grandparents too! Can you please make an additional invite for Cinderella's Royal Table for Coble and Martha for dinner to celebrate their 43rd anniversary on May 2, 2013 at 4:00 PM. We leave the 26th! I am so excited! Thanks so much!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #1883
kdhjlm
Earning My Ears

Request

I would like to make a request...
I would like the name fills with the Peter pan design Name Nathan
I would like the name fill with the Captain Hook design Name Mason
I would like the name fill with name fill Mr. Smeed Name Evan
I would like the name fill with name Tinkerbell Name Samantha
It doesn't matter if they are the scattered name fills or the regular. what ever you can do would be great.
If you are able to do these that would be wonderful...

Thank you so much for your time and energy.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:27 PM   #1884
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borinquen View Post
This is the first time that my girls are going to Disney! Their birthdays are during the summer and we are celebrating there.

I would like a welcome letter for Fabiola (14) and Carina (9) for our hotel: Disney's All-Star Music Resort.

I would also like a sign that says how we are celebrating both girls' birthdays at Disney.

I would like a black Mickey head filled with our names written in white:
Edwin, Sheila, Fabiola, and Carina (in your example, the names are repeated to fill the head)

Could we have 4 different Mickey luggage tags (you choose the designs) 1 for each of us. On the back, just please put lines so I can fill in our private information at home.

Also could we have an invite addressed to Fabiola and Carina to Arkeshurs for Wednesday, June 12th at 8:15AM.

Thank you for all of this. We are so excited. You are wonderful!
Sheila
Have a great trip Sheila!

Mandy
Old 04-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #1885
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkslite View Post
Mandy,
I love your work so much!!! I was wandering through some of your photobucket work, when I saw some cool numberfills! I would love to get some for our stateroom doors (make them into magnets)! Our stateroom numbers are:
Our dear friends and their kids are in 7632. They are celebrating their sons 21st birthday. This is a young man with developmental special needs,and he is really really looking forward to this trip. His favorites are Mickey Goofy and Tigger and I was thinking of making a special celebratory stateroom door magnet or group of family tees for him, mom & dad, and bro and sis.
His name is Kelly, bro is Kiernan (age 7), sis is Jadzia (age 10).....All like pirates alot too.
Do you have something that you think would work well for this? Our trip is April 28th but we are flying to FL on the 27th. Thanks so much!
Have a great cruise!

Mandy
Old 04-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #1886
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie R View Post
We are going to DW in 3 weeks for Cheer Worlds Competition. I was wondering if you could design something like a world with Mickey ears with Cheer Worlds 2013
Let me know if you want it tweaked:

Mandy
Old 04-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #1887
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

Mandy, can you make me a design with just a mickey head filled with mickey heads? I don't need any writing or names on it, just the design. Thanks.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #1888
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkojwood View Post
Hi Mandy!!!

I LOVE your designs...I have spent a good part of the afternoon looking at them!! I am new to Disboards, so I hope I get this right!!

I would LOVE it if you could make me the following:

Name Fills for Owen in: Mickey Mouse, StarWars Mickey, Turtles from Nemo, (do you have the seagulls from Nemo, if so that would be fantastic).

I also like the Perry Platapus from post #1267 and the Agent one from post #1655, if you could do both of those with Owen as well.

Name Fills for Joslyn in: Mater, Nemo, Doc McStuffins, Classic Minnie and The Princesses

I also saw a Princess (I think the name on the picture was Emma) with a crown above it (sorry I didn't note the post #), could you do that with Joslyn as well!!!

Could you do a Grandma in the Red Letters with the small minnie ears above the 1st letter like in post #1751...that would be great.

My husband and I are celebrating our 10 anniversary, (we spent our honemoon there and are planning on taking the kids soon) next fall and would LOVE it if you could do the anniversary Mickey & Minnie Head for us. Our names are Nathan & Keli

Again, I LOVE your designs and would be delighted if you could create these for me!!!
Keli
Sure thing Keli!

Mandy
Old 04-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #1889
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Mandy, I just found your beautiful tye dyed swirly Mickey head..amazing !!! If you have time would you please do one for me? Name: Marilyn...thank you

Old 04-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #1890
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emichan21 View Post
Sorry, Mandy, one more request. Can you make me a Brave or Rapunzel or Disney Magic countdown calendar (whichever one is easier for you!) for my daughters - Emma and Kaia. We are leaving on the Disney Magic on April 26, 2013. Thank you SO much!
Amy
I've pm'ed you the luggage tags:

Mandy

Last edited by absolut_mandy; 04-15-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: