Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
kaliann56
Earning My Ears

Invite for CRT

Hi, I'm new to the boards and haven't posted before. I've tried searching through all the threads but can't seem to find what I'm looking for so I was wondering if someone could help point me in the right direction. I would love an invitation from Cinderella to my girls for dinner at CRT on our upcoming vacation. Here are our details if that makes a difference...Their names are Allie and Abbey, we have dinner scheduled for Saturday May 25th at 4:20. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!
kaliann56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
RustManFan
devoted to all things Disney!!

DISboards Moderator

Welcome!

Offsite - 1987 - 1st Trip - Wilson World
CBR - 1989, 1995
FW (tent) - 1992 during Hurricane Andrew, 1997
Dixie Landings/POR - 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2005, 2009
Wilderness Lodge - 1996
DL - 2013 - Good Neighbor hotel

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/o...isney%20Stuff/
*** and eternal Rusty Wallace fan ! He is the RustMan ! ***
RustManFan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
kaliann56
Earning My Ears

Thank you so so much, it's absolutely perfect and I know my girls will love it!
kaliann56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:54 PM   #4
JenniferIshler
Earning My Ears

Invitations

Hi! I'm also really new to the DIS Board community and am trying to earn my ears. I have seen a lot of posts of invitations to meals and I was curious what they are, how they are used, and when they are presented to the kids (and adults). We have dinner at Akershus on Monday, Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:10 pm and breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table on Wednesday, November 27th at 8 am. Our daughter's name is Emily. Can anyone help me out? Thanks for enlightening me. I appreciate it!!
JenniferIshler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #5
marneb
aka. MarneMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferIshler View Post
Hi! I'm also really new to the DIS Board community and am trying to earn my ears. I have seen a lot of posts of invitations to meals and I was curious what they are, how they are used, and when they are presented to the kids (and adults). We have dinner at Akershus on Monday, Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:10 pm and breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table on Wednesday, November 27th at 8 am. Our daughter's name is Emily. Can anyone help me out? Thanks for enlightening me. I appreciate it!!
You should put a request for your invitations on one of the disigners threads or start a thread of your own.....disgners don't necessarily return back to a thread once the original request is complete. You won't get your request completed this way most of the time. If you are interested you can put a request on my request thread (link in my signature), and I can work on them for you.
My request thread #1...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2871843
My request thread #2...http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post49263592

Absoultely no PINNING of my disigns

You may use these disigns for personal use only.....they MAY NOT be sold to others or altered in any way without my permission. I have found that others are taking my disigns and claiming them as their own and then selling them on Etsy. If anyone sees my disigns anyplace but here, my photobucket account or my 4 shared account PLEASE let me know immediately!!!
marneb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: