Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #16
JVig
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrel4569 View Post
I concur with the others on the late dinner. I'd opt for the earlier Ohana meal.

As for H&V and MM/F! I'd do the H&V breakfast since that's the only character meal there. The rest of the time H&V is just a regular buffet with no characters. MM is a nice restaurant and the late lunch/early dinner isn't bad. We did that on our last trip with a H&V/F! at 3:30. I thought it would be too early but it turned out well. My kids were 7 & 4 when we saw F! and they liked it, but everyone is different of course.

The wear and tear factor on kids at Disney is pretty incredible. DD2 is 4 and is on the go ALL the time. She's routinely up at 6am when I go to work and we have a hard time putting her to bed at 8pm. Even after we put her to bed at 8 she usually stays awake until nearly 10. Then she runs all day long and never slows down. A day at Disney though wears her right out. The last trip we took she was asleep at lunch, dinner and passed out right when she got into bed in the room. I wish we had that kind of touch on her at home!

And don't feel bad about being a hoarder. I've got half a dozen ADR's right now and I'm not even sure I'm going to use them. Depends on what promotions get announced.

You'll love AoA to stay at and you've scored some great ADR's at CRT and BOG!
I see in your tag you're going to AoA in August 2013 - we will be there the 17th-24th (not planning to do any parks on travel days though). Will you be there at the same time? Can't wait!
JVig is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: