Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #496
SapphireMind
Mouseketeer

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nc&usp=sharing

Link in case the formatting doesn't work

This has the original sheet that was made, then divided out, which is handy for sub group A and B.

Late Entries can add themselves (but cannot alter the original sheets)

If you are in another group and would also like to participate with the late entries, then add yourself there too.

Whoops, initially screwed up the privacy settings. Should work now for anyone who has the link

Last edited by SapphireMind; 04-10-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: letting people know about boo-boo
SapphireMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:27 AM   #497
s232271
Mouseketeer

Anyone book the low gt rates and get a cabin assigned yet?
s232271 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #498
GArriola
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireMind View Post
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApfbnwesRXa7dFdiWFByajN1X2xiLTFPU0s5NV81Z nc&usp=sharing

This has the original sheet that was made, then divided out, which is handy for sub group A and B.

Late Entries can add themselves (but cannot alter the original sheets)

If you are in another group and would also like to participate with the late entries, then add yourself there too.

Whoops, initially screwed up the privacy settings. Should work now for anyone who has the link
This is pretty cool! On the late entries tab, is that for those that missed the deadline and therefore this is a different FE group?
GArriola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #499
wajones2
Mouseketeer

29 Days!

Couldn't resist a 29 days countdown message! The excitement is building tremendously at our house!

Almost have FE organized & complete! Next on my "to do" is our packing list!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #500
Zandersmom
time flies-now I'm Mom to a whole Z pack!

FE List Updated and Split Lists

Hello All! I split the lists to make it easier for those participating in a split group. The entire list can still be found on this original link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0E&usp=sharing
The A Group with A/B included is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UE&usp=sharing
The B Group with A/B included is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VE&usp=sharing

Please let me know if I can make any corrections. I'm still missing Neska1212's room #. Thanks!

p.s.-There is editing and several viewing on the other list by Sapphiremind, and I'm not sure how to keep up with that or keep it reconciled so folks don't get confused...totally possible I'm the only one confused at this point from too much work...anyone else ready for a vacation?!

Last edited by Zandersmom; 04-11-2013 at 09:51 PM. Reason: added p.s.
Zandersmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #501
NWR
Earning My Ears

What a great group!

Thanks Becca for all of your work on the spreadsheet. And thanks to EVERYONE on this thread - such a nice, welcoming group. We are all going to have so much fun!!
NWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #502
Zandersmom
time flies-now I'm Mom to a whole Z pack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWR View Post
Thanks Becca for all of your work on the spreadsheet. And thanks to EVERYONE on this thread - such a nice, welcoming group. We are all going to have so much fun!!
You all are very, very welcome! I look forward to the exchange and meeting you all if we have the opportunity. I have appreciated everyone's help with the list, as well as your patience and kind words. Though this will be our 3rd Disney Cruise, it's our first FE and meet thread. It may be our last as we've gotten into travel trailer camping, which allows us to take our stateroom vacations on the road... So we will be treasuring every moment of this trip...our anticipation is over the top!

We'll need to make note when we get stateroom #'s for Neska1212, mamajd, and MerissaAndMomLoveDis...plus if there are any unexpected stateroom changes... You can PM or email me if you're on the FE Lists and are anticipating working on a room upgrade at the port.

Just 4 more weeks! Yay!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 11:35 PM   #503
SapphireMind
Mouseketeer

Zandersmom - people cannot edit the pages of the FE stuff you created. I just put it there as a reference. The new sheet there is the one for people who are coming in late and are a separate exchange. If people in the other exchange want to also join in, great. If not, that's ok too It's sort of a self-creating group, since they can edit their section themselves. The original A, B and AB groups that you made on my sheet should just be exact copies of yours for people to look at and know how much they are committing to easily

To be clear, the only sheet you can edit is the "late entries" sheet, and that if for people who want to do a FE exchange but missed the cutoff.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:34 AM   #504
GArriola
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireMind View Post
Zandersmom - people cannot edit the pages of the FE stuff you created. I just put it there as a reference. The new sheet there is the one for people who are coming in late and are a separate exchange. If people in the other exchange want to also join in, great. If not, that's ok too It's sort of a self-creating group, since they can edit their section themselves. The original A, B and AB groups that you made on my sheet should just be exact copies of yours for people to look at and know how much they are committing to easily

To be clear, the only sheet you can edit is the "late entries" sheet, and that if for people who want to do a FE exchange but missed the cutoff.
Thanks! I added myself to the late entrants. Hopefully others will join.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:57 AM   #505
GArriola
Mouseketeer

Themed Nights

I have another newbie question. I've read that depending on the length of the cruise, some cruises include a formal night. I'm guessing since our cruise is an 8 night cruise, it's likely we'll have one. Do we really have to wear tuxedos and gowns? Or is suit & tie and a cocktail dress enough?
Old 04-12-2013, 10:01 AM   #506
cactusblossom30
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by GArriola View Post
Thanks! I added myself to the late entrants. Hopefully others will join.
Hi GArriola! we just booked this cruise last minute and would like to join the late entries for FE. we are new and barely starting to do all things Disney now that our kids are old enough.
cactusblossom30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #507
cactusblossom30
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandersmom View Post
Hello All! I split the lists to make it easier for those participating in a split group. The entire list can still be found on this original link:

Please let me know if I can make any corrections. I'm still missing Neska1212's room #. Thanks!

p.s.-There is editing and several viewing on the other list by Sapphiremind, and I'm not sure how to keep up with that or keep it reconciled so folks don't get confused...totally possible I'm the only one confused at this point from too much work...anyone else ready for a vacation?!
Hi Zandersmom. We are a late entry for the FE. Stateroom 6048. 2 kids. James 4 and Abriana 6. how does this work? I opened the main spreadsheet link but it does not let me edit.

Last edited by cactusblossom30; 04-12-2013 at 10:09 AM. Reason: adding stateroom 6048
Old 04-12-2013, 10:16 AM   #508
GArriola
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusblossom30 View Post
Hi Zandersmom. We are a late entry for the FE. Stateroom 6048. 2 kids. James 4 and Abriana 6. how does this work? I opened the main spreadsheet link but it does not let me edit.
Check out the link SapphireMind has posted. She added the late entry sheet that you can edit. The other sheets cannot be edited because those groups are closed. If for some reason you can't access the late entry tab on this link, let me know and I can update it with your info.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #509
cactusblossom30
Earning My Ears

got it! we added ourselves to sapphiremind's late entry spreadsheet.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:30 AM   #510
Crchapm
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by GArriola View Post
I have another newbie question. I've read that depending on the length of the cruise, some cruises include a formal night. I'm guessing since our cruise is an 8 night cruise, it's likely we'll have one. Do we really have to wear tuxedos and gowns? Or is suit & tie and a cocktail dress enough?
From what I have seen on message boards it is really up to you how dressy you get. The site says suit and tie or tuxedo for men and a gown or dress for women. I wanted to post the link for you, but I haven't posted enough on here so it won't let me.
Crchapm is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: