Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
JVig
Mouseketeer

I'm an ADR HOARDER:( help me decide

Ok-first time Disney World trip for aug18-24. And I've gone crazy with ADRs.

We are not doing the dining plan (neither my husband nor I are dessert people, for one thing) and its three of us (me, husband and daugher, who will turn 5 the week we arrive)

I have the following set (I think):
Tusker house breakfast at 8:05 on AK day
CRT at 8:05 on one of our 2 MK days
Be our Guest for dinner at 7:30 on our second MK day

Here's where I'm struggling:
I have TWO ADRs (yes, I said I'm hoarding...sorry!!) for 'ohana. These are the same day as the CRT breakfast. One is for 5 pm. I was pretty happy with that, but then today I was rethinking it and maybe we'll want a nice break back at the resort that day? So I looked for a later Ohana ADR, and grabbed one for 9:15. Now I'm hanging on to both (just until I decide what to do!) because I just don't know! Will my 5 year old be able to handle being up that late? I've read you can view wishes from ohana-will 915 work for that? Which time is better? Will getting back to AoA suck that late at night?

And the second hoarder situation requires me to decide whether I want to do mama melrose fantasmic package. It will mean 3:45 lunch/dinner(?). So I have a Hollywood and vine breakfast scheduled for that day. But I also reserved a Hollywood and vine lunch in case I decide to cancel the fantasmic package. (My daughter is a disney jr fan so she will love this character meal). So the question here-is the fantasmic package at mama melrose worth it out of pocket?

Ay advice/tips?
My other ADRs are Le Cellier (I'm on the fence on this one too--is it more expensive than its worth?) and coral reef (those are for our two epcot days). Otherwise, we would do counter service. Does my overall plan seem okay?

Thanks for reading this novel!!
JVig is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: