Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2013, 06:09 AM   #1
Cynth
Mouseketeer

UK confirmation number and My Disney Experience

Hi

i want to link my package reservation to my MY Disney Experience account. I tried using the confirmation number I got by email from WDTC-UK, but the site does not recognize the confirmation number.
The number is refered to as your reference number and it is all numbers in this format ******/*

Is this the correct number to link my reservation, or do I need an other one? I read that some people have an UK and a US number. Where could I get the US number.

Is there an email to contact WDTC-UK directly, because I would preder not to call, because I don't live in the UK.

I'm not yet at my 180 days mark, but it want to be sure that I will be able to do the 180 + 10 as soon the time comes around.

Book challenge : 6 of 30
Cynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:15 AM   #2
orangetiggs
Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

I got my 12 digit number and it works fine
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #3
MrRomance
Planning and Plotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynth View Post
Hi

i want to link my package reservation to my MY Disney Experience account. I tried using the confirmation number I got by email from WDTC-UK, but the site does not recognize the confirmation number.
The number is refered to as your reference number and it is all numbers in this format ******/*

Is this the correct number to link my reservation, or do I need an other one? I read that some people have an UK and a US number. Where could I get the US number.

Is there an email to contact WDTC-UK directly, because I would preder not to call, because I don't live in the UK.

I'm not yet at my 180 days mark, but it want to be sure that I will be able to do the 180 + 10 as soon the time comes around.
Your WDTC booking reference number isn't the same number you need for ADRs and linking your reservation. You will need to get your 12 digit US reservation number. You can get it by calling WDTC and asking for it.

Off-Site Disney World Visits '92 - '94 - '96 - '99 - 2000, 2001, 2004
Disney World Stays August 2008 - CBR - February 2012 - SSR - July 2012 - POR - October 2013 - SSR

Disney Fairytale Wedding Vow Renewal Feb 2012
MrRomance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
Laszkowicz
Mouseketeer

Sorry what's WDTC?

And is there an email ?
Old 04-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #5
starrysky
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszkowicz View Post
Sorry what's WDTC?

And is there an email ?
Walt Disney travel company . Contact details on the website.

1986 Hilton Downtown Disney, 1992 Offisite Kissimmee, 2006 Offsite (sheraton vistana) 2009 POFQ, 2010 POR, 2011 OKW, 2012 OKW, 2013 POFQ

starrysky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #6
Cynth
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRomance View Post
Your WDTC booking reference number isn't the same number you need for ADRs and linking your reservation. You will need to get your 12 digit US reservation number. You can get it by calling WDTC and asking for it.
I emailed them, and they got me my US reservation number, so I finaly managed to link my reservation.

Thank you all !

the email I used is disneytraveluk@disneyonline.com By the way, their reply was very quick.

Book challenge : 6 of 30
Cynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:51 AM   #7
katytrott
DIS Veteran

Location: Half hour from the REAL 100 Acre Wood, birth place of Winnie the Pooh, Sussex

Bit confused by all this! We are staying off site so only have ADR reservation no.s, no WDTC ref no. Does that mean I can't link my ADR to my app?
katytrott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:19 AM   #8
edinburghlass
DIS Veteran

You can add your dining reservations to the app with your confirmation number and the phone number you gave them when making the reservation.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #9
Laszkowicz
Mouseketeer

I can now log into my virgin flight, thanks to a DIS members help and posting on virgin Atlantic Facebook. Really helpful & fast.

Just awaiting my email from usa disney to hopefully log into my disney booking.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #10
Laszkowicz
Mouseketeer

Had reply from disney. Because I didn't book direct with disney uk travel Co (booked through thomson) have to ring for ADR.

Never mind. I don't want to do many dining bookings so ill just ring on my 180 day.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #11
baylie666
Mouseketeer

I had the same problem. Because we vooked through Virgin we have our 12 digit UK reservation number but have to phone Disney reservations to make our ADRs. Shame we cannot see them online. Just made sure to write all the info down as there was a ton of it!
baylie666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #12
Spencerfamily
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baylie666 View Post
I had the same problem. Because we vooked through Virgin we have our 12 digit UK reservation number but have to phone Disney reservations to make our ADRs. Shame we cannot see them online. Just made sure to write all the info down as there was a ton of it!
We have booked through virgin too and are way off out 180 day (we don't go until Christmas) but I wondered if you could just let me know if you managed to book your +10 too over the phone. Virgin told me to ring them when I was at 200 days and they would give me my number to use online, but is it your experience that I won't be able to use it online and should phone? I am already a bit worried we will struggle with ADRs over the Christmas period as it is so busy but I may be wrong.

Thanks for any advice!
Jill
Spencerfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:07 PM   #13
thestevied
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencerfamily View Post

We have booked through virgin too and are way off out 180 day (we don't go until Christmas) but I wondered if you could just let me know if you managed to book your +10 too over the phone. Virgin told me to ring them when I was at 200 days and they would give me my number to use online, but is it your experience that I won't be able to use it online and should phone? I am already a bit worried we will struggle with ADRs over the Christmas period as it is so busy but I may be wrong.

Thanks for any advice!
Jill
I would call. I booked through virgin and phoned @ 180 days and got my adr's including adr's for my +10.
1st trip - July 1989 WDW, 2nd trip - Aug1993 WDW, 3rd trip - July 1997 Tokyo Disneyland, 4th trip - June 1999 WDW, 5th trip - Sept 2002 WDW, 6th trip - Sept 2003 WDW, 7th trip - Feb 2004 Euro Disney, 8th trip - Jan 2005 WDW, 9th trip - June 2005 WDW, 10th trip - Sept 2006 WDW, 11th trip - Sept 2007 WDW, 12th trip - Oct 2008 Disneyland, 13th trip - Sept 2009 WDW, 14th trip - Sept 2010 WDW AKL, 15th trip September 2011 - Dolphin resort, 16th trip - September 2013, Yacht Club
UK spending game no.12

thestevied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 02:51 AM   #14
Nettlelondon
Earning My Ears

ADRs, Virgin numbers and online booking

I have just hit my 180 - contacted Virgin a few days before and got my 12 digit number. Then followed the link in another of these posts (search in the restaurant forum for ADR Success and use that).

Then put in the 12 digit number and, after a few random other clicks, backs, forwards, refreshes and mutters under my breath, I managed to get the details of my Disney stay to appear.

Then with a few more clicks I was able to make my meal bookings (had to put the original 12 digit number in a few more times - didn't always seem to work, sometimes did, sometimes didn't, just persevere).

Once you have one 12 digit meal booking it is a bit easier as you have more things to try and link to, and when it wants a phone number to retrieve a booking it is the last 10 digits, so ignoring the 0044 bit.

I was then able to do the same with the booking for another person in our party who has a separate booking. Again, lots of trial and error, very frustrating but the process in the ADR success posting is key. Don't use the my Disney Experience thing.

Keep trying and it should work.
Nettlelondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #15
Spencerfamily
Mouseketeer

That's great- thanks for the advice! I will be able to breathe easy after 30 June when I have our adrs sorted!
Spencerfamily is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: