Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2013, 09:27 PM   #421
iloverags2
DIS Veteran

Ok, now that's really bizarre. Nassau is now listed on Cruise Timetables. I swear none of the Magic's port calls were there earlier.

iloverags2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #422
Silverfox97
PLATINUM Castaway Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloverags2 View Post
Ok, now that's really bizarre. Nassau is now listed on Cruise Timetables. I swear none of the Magic's port calls were there earlier.
THEY ARE WATCHING!!!

(Lol)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

2015 - Wonder Mar 4n; Magic June 11n Norway/Iceland; Dream Oct 4n ~ 2014 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Magic - Oct SOUTHERN/B2B repo ~ 2013 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Dream Oct 4n; Oct Magic B2B ~
2012 Feb Dream & Fantasy x2 - June Eastern, Dec Western ~ 2011 Magic x2 - Jan 5n DD, Oct Western ~ 2010 Wonder Aug 5n DD ~ 2005 Fairytale Wedding @ GF Wedding Pavilion & 3n Wonder
Silverfox97 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-22-2013, 07:48 AM   #423
threewilmingtonwalls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox97 View Post

THEY ARE WATCHING!!!

(Lol)

Hahaha

Old 03-22-2013, 08:31 AM   #424
iloverags2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox97 View Post
THEY ARE WATCHING!!!

(Lol)

Big Brother always has an eye on everything!

Seriously, I will be utterly disappointed if our cruise is nixed...but not surprised. Just hoping they are making plans to do some work on the crossing as well. Holding my breath!

iloverags2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #425
Sinderelly
Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloverags2 View Post
Big Brother always has an eye on everything!

Seriously, I will be utterly disappointed if our cruise is nixed...but not surprised. Just hoping they are making plans to do some work on the crossing as well. Holding my breath!
Oh no! Mickey please don't let that happen
Old 03-28-2013, 04:54 PM   #426
CruznLexi
DIS Veteran

Not the same cruiseline but Carnival canceled it first few sailings on their revitted ship because it was not ready. Imagine having airfare to Europe and your cruise is canceled. It has me very weary.
CruznLexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #427
nicolet
On the Fantasy in November!

That's carnival for you. If the ship gets there in time we shouldn't have a problem. I was on the magic after it has drydocked before with no problems. I'm sure disney has a couple of days padded in there for mishaps. The only thing we saw was the mickey pool was green. They then drained it and were cleaning it. It was opened shortly after that. We really don't know what is going to happen at drydock nothing has been officially released, it's been leaked. I hope they put in a new water feature!

nicolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:27 PM   #428
McDonald5
Mouseketeer

So has that happened with Disney before then? (that they cancel a cruise)
If so, when did they let people know and did they give a discount or something for another cruise?

Disney Fantasy - 7 night Western Caribbean Oct-Nov 2013
McDonald5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #429
EvaSue
DIS Veteran

Hello everyone! Haven't checked in for a while, just wanted to say welcome to all the new additions! We had a feeling we'd be losing a lot of cruisers when we saw the new sailings that popped up, but we're in it for the long haul, we'll hit up the new ports in 2014. For all the recent joiners, I'm Eva (33) and my man Von (29) and I got engaged on the Fantasy during the infamous Sandy cruise last October, and we will be bringing our son Elliot (2) on this cruise as a first-timer. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! I'm an ER nurse and full time student, and Von would love to sell you some Cutco Cutlery if you're interested. We live in Phoenix, Arizona.
EvaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #430
Silverfox97
PLATINUM Castaway Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaSue View Post
Hello everyone! Haven't checked in for a while, just wanted to say welcome to all the new additions! We had a feeling we'd be losing a lot of cruisers when we saw the new sailings that popped up, but we're in it for the long haul, we'll hit up the new ports in 2014. For all the recent joiners, I'm Eva (33) and my man Von (29) and I got engaged on the Fantasy during the infamous Sandy cruise last October, and we will be bringing our son Elliot (2) on this cruise as a first-timer. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! I'm an ER nurse and full time student, and Von would love to sell you some Cutco Cutlery if you're interested. We live in Phoenix, Arizona.
Hello EvaSue!

I'm 34 and also a nurse We are getting close to sailing!!!

We are going thru cruise withdrawal - we were on the Fantasy last month and have a 'dry spell' until Oct. Wish we could've done a cruise over DH's bday in June but will do 3-nights at WDW instead. It's harder to use the passes since DD is school age and I work weekends....

Anyways, booked our hotel this AM. We are staying at the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon one night pre-cruise. It was recommended to us by a friend. Good value because their Stay & Cruise package includes secured parking in a gated garage. I thought $200 for a hotel and secured parking was a pretty good deal!!

Stoked!!! Can't wait to board the Magic for 7-nights on a refurbed ship in my favorite stateroom!!!! Yay!!!

2015 - Wonder Mar 4n; Magic June 11n Norway/Iceland; Dream Oct 4n ~ 2014 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Magic - Oct SOUTHERN/B2B repo ~ 2013 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Dream Oct 4n; Oct Magic B2B ~
2012 Feb Dream & Fantasy x2 - June Eastern, Dec Western ~ 2011 Magic x2 - Jan 5n DD, Oct Western ~ 2010 Wonder Aug 5n DD ~ 2005 Fairytale Wedding @ GF Wedding Pavilion & 3n Wonder
Silverfox97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #431
mc2
Mouseketeer

Thumbs up News on April 26???

Hmmm....could it be? A thread saying that someone who came off of the Wonder was told that they are announcing the plans for the Magic on the 26th? Here's hoping - dying for even the slightest nugget of a hint re: what the actual plans are.
mc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:17 AM   #432
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc2 View Post
Hmmm....could it be? A thread saying that someone who came off of the Wonder was told that they are announcing the plans for the Magic on the 26th? Here's hoping - dying for even the slightest nugget of a hint re: what the actual plans are.
They have to announce it sometime, and one would think the longer they wait and the closer to the drydock the more information that would be leaked, so might as well get out in front of it.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:25 PM   #433
Doom Kitty
Earning My Ears

Hello! I am new to Disboards & Disney cruising! This will be our first! I have been researching FEs & would like to sign up! Could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!
Doom Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:45 PM   #434
wgeo
That's the kind of day where you can't open your mouth without a song jumping right out of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Kitty View Post
Hello! I am new to Disboards & Disney cruising! This will be our first! I have been researching FEs & would like to sign up! Could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!
to the Disboards! I hope you have fun here. I've learned so much about Disney from everyone on the boards. This is our first cruise too, so I'm not sure about the FE, but hopefully someone else will let you know.

Gina

DH me DS 10 DD 9

WDW Trips: 1982, 1987, 1994, 2011, 2012, 2014
Disney Magic: 2014
wgeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:32 AM   #435
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Kitty View Post
Welcome aboard!

Some pages back there is a link to a primer for FE. I will see if I can find it.
ETA: I can only find the one in the second post on this thread.

Once you have posted 10 times you are able to send a private message (in this case to TheBeadPirate) to sign up for the FE. But if her work doesn't keep her away for too very long, she will see this. She will need to know at least the cabin number and number of people in the stateroom. (Sometimes private messaging is best for security and safety.)

Last edited by jeanigor; 04-10-2013 at 06:42 AM.
jeanigor is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: