Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2013, 03:17 AM   #211
meryll83
All it takes is faith and trust... Proud Strawberry Blonde Official DISbride!

I must admit I've never tried LTT but I know my parents really enjoyed it when they went. Was this ever a character meal, or am I imagining that?

WDW 91, 93, 03 off-site, 05 ASMo (32,000 WWTBAM) , 07 Pop & BWV (Free Dining & Engaged at Cinderella's Castle!), *09 Wedding Planning Journal* and *Trip Report* Pop, BWV, Poly & Wonder,
10 Pop, 12 Aulani Day Visit, 13 HRH, YC
(Free Dining) & Dream

DLP 05 Cheyenne, 13 Newport Bay

meryll83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #212
bluejasmine
DIS Veteran

We really like LTT for lunch! Especially the ooey gooey toffee cake

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013
ASMo 2003/2005, ASMu 2009,Pop 2006/2013, SSR 2008, Poly CL 2010/2011/2013, GF CL 2012, AKL 2011, CR 2011, BC CL 2012, POR 2005/2012, CBR 2011, DCL Fantasy 2012, Hilton DTD 2011(2x) Best Western DTD 2010/2012
bluejasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #213
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Hi Shari! I am a fan of LTT pot roast... It brings happy memories! My DD loves the chocolate cake by I'm an ooey gooey toffee cake die hard fan myself!!

Last days at WDW are soooo sad. But you ended your trip with a great meal!
Yes - the end of all that food is sooooo sad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
Just read your whole review and loved it all! I am planning an adults only trip this fall and trying to decide which signatures to book. Your review was no help because I want them all

Seriously though, your reviews were fantastic. I wonder if I can convince my friends to splurge on V&A???
V & A was worth every cent - we would go back there in a heartbeat. Thank you for reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrea View Post
Great dining report thank you!

I was considering completing my own dining report on our next trip in August but I tend to eat a lot of the same restaurants and order the same things. On our last trip,in October, we ate at The Cheesecake Factory 6 times and I ordered the same meal each time so my report would be much fun to read!

Thanks again Andrea :0)
Thank you Andrea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meryll83 View Post
I must admit I've never tried LTT but I know my parents really enjoyed it when they went. Was this ever a character meal, or am I imagining that?
There was a character option - Mickey and Minnie etc dressed up like the pilgrim fathers I think! It is a nice little haven from the MK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejasmine View Post
We really like LTT for lunch! Especially the ooey gooey toffee cake

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013
Thank you for reading!
mamaboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #214
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran

Final thoughts for 2012

All I can say is once again WDW did not let us down in terms of food. We visited some old favourites and found some new ones.

We fell back in love with California Grill. We discovered the delights of Victoria and Alberts. We tried Yachtsman steakhouse for the first time.

But Disney also excels at casual dining - from fish and chips to ice creams and cakes. The whole range of food experience is here. Just waiting to be consumed.

And consume we did! Often and in large quantities!

The whole holiday receives a big whopping Big Fatty rating of: Ten out of ten!

Of course, we can't wait to go back. Don't know when. In the meantime we have booked a four night break to Disneyland Paris in July

I've already started looking at hotels and I might just have to write a little dining review...

Thanks to you all for sticking with me - and for your kind remarks! You are the best!
Old 05-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #215
Linda67
Has a Masters in Margaritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaboogie View Post
All I can say is once again WDW did not let us down in terms of food. We visited some old favourites and found some new ones.

We fell back in love with California Grill. We discovered the delights of Victoria and Alberts. We tried Yachtsman steakhouse for the first time.

But Disney also excels at casual dining - from fish and chips to ice creams and cakes. The whole range of food experience is here. Just waiting to be consumed.

And consume we did! Often and in large quantities!

The whole holiday receives a big whopping Big Fatty rating of: Ten out of ten!

Of course, we can't wait to go back. Don't know when. In the meantime we have booked a four night break to Disneyland Paris in July

I've already started looking at hotels and I might just have to write a little dining review...

Thanks to you all for sticking with me - and for your kind remarks! You are the best!
BRAVO !!!!!!

Thanks Shari - another wonderful dining review

Be sure to come back and tell us all about DLRP
Linda67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #216
GoofySon'sMom
DIS Veteran

I have no idea how I missed your report after popping in early on! Just read thru the whole thing and really enjoyed it! Someday DH and I will get to V&A! What a lovely meal!

We are trying both Kouzzina and Nine Dragons for the first time in August so I really enjoyed seeing those reviews.

And your girls are lovely!

Thank you for taking the time!
- Mom and Son Going Back -Another 10 days of Deluxe Dining 8/25 - 9/5/2011
Mom and Son Eat the World -11 days of Deluxe Dining ~Mom and Son Eat the World Part 2-With Dad this Time

Offsite 1987, 1988, 1990; Grand Floridian - 1991 (Honeymoon); Port Orleans French Quarter - 1993, 1994; Animal Kingdom Lodge - July 2004 (DS's First Trip); Wilderness Lodge - July 2005; Yacht Club - August 2006; Mom & Son Weekend @ Contemporary Resort - April 2007; Port Orleans Riverside - August 2007; Mom & Son Trip to POP - August 2008; Family trip to POP - December 2009; Disneyland's Paradise Pier Hotel - July 2010; Pop Century - August 2011; AKL/CSR/ASMo - August 2012; Mom & Son Food & Wine Trip to ASMu - November 2012; Mom & Son Trip to Art of Animation - March 2013; Mom & Son Trip to Caribbean Beach - August 2013; Disney Dining Diva Trip at Pop - December 2013
GoofySon'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #217
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda67 View Post
BRAVO !!!!!!

Thanks Shari - another wonderful dining review

Be sure to come back and tell us all about DLRP
Thank you Linda! I surely will

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofySon'sMom View Post
I have no idea how I missed your report after popping in early on! Just read thru the whole thing and really enjoyed it! Someday DH and I will get to V&A! What a lovely meal!

We are trying both Kouzzina and Nine Dragons for the first time in August so I really enjoyed seeing those reviews.

And your girls are lovely!

Thank you for taking the time!
It was my pleasure - lovely to re-live all the fun times and great food. Thanks for reading along
Old 05-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #218
joanne.sear
Earning My Ears

What a great report - thank you so much. Victoria and Albert's is definitely on my bucket list! And your girls are gorgeous!

Jo
Old 05-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #219
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanne.sear View Post
What a great report - thank you so much. Victoria and Albert's is definitely on my bucket list! And your girls are gorgeous!

Jo
Thank you for reading - here is a bonus picture of Sarah and Kate at Sunshine Seasons:

Old 05-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #220
Disney_Mama
DIS Veteran

Wonderful review and great pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Disney_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #221
stewie
Earning My Ears

Great report and pictures. Thanks for sharing
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #222
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Mama View Post
Wonderful review and great pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for your kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
Great report and pictures. Thanks for sharing
Thanks for reading
Old 05-24-2013, 02:21 AM   #223
Shir Kahn
DIS Veteran

Just finished your review and it was great! You've given us a lot of new options to think about for our next trip. I think I might just skip all our usual places and try to only pick restaurants out of your review for a bit of a change, as we haven't been to a lot of the ones you reviewed! Although I think we'll still go to LTT as we always do, I absolutely love that place! We have a full cupboard of those mugs, as we always buy at least 2 of them every time we eat there. I think we're up to about 20-30 of them now!

Oh and I just actually started watching Doctor Who on Netflix just recently, great show! Can't believe I've gone this long without watching!
Old 05-24-2013, 03:58 AM   #224
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shir Kahn View Post
Just finished your review and it was great! You've given us a lot of new options to think about for our next trip. I think I might just skip all our usual places and try to only pick restaurants out of your review for a bit of a change, as we haven't been to a lot of the ones you reviewed! Although I think we'll still go to LTT as we always do, I absolutely love that place! We have a full cupboard of those mugs, as we always buy at least 2 of them every time we eat there. I think we're up to about 20-30 of them now!

Oh and I just actually started watching Doctor Who on Netflix just recently, great show! Can't believe I've gone this long without watching!
Thank you The amazing thing about WDW is there are always new eating adventures to try - as well as sticking to your favourites!

Glad you are enjoying Dr Who - we are big fans in the Boogie household!
Old 07-20-2013, 04:45 PM   #225
ChasingAriel
Earning My Ears

Talking

YUMMY that pizza looks fantastic!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: