Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 03:17 AM   #211
meryll83
All it takes is faith and trust... Proud Strawberry Blonde Official DISbride!
 
meryll83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 3,238

I must admit I've never tried LTT but I know my parents really enjoyed it when they went. Was this ever a character meal, or am I imagining that?
__________________
♥ The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return ♥
°o° Por Favor Mantenganse Alejado De Las Puertas! °o°


WDW 91, 93, 03 off-site, 05 ASMo (32,000 WWTBAM) , 07 Pop & BWV (Free Dining & Engaged at Cinderella's Castle!), *09 Wedding Planning Journal* and *Trip Report* Pop, BWV, Poly & Wonder,
10 Pop, 12 Aulani Day Visit, 13 HRH, YC
(Free Dining) & Dream

DLP 05 Cheyenne, 13 Newport Bay

meryll83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:36 PM   #212
bluejasmine
DIS Veteran
 
bluejasmine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 7,772

We really like LTT for lunch! Especially the ooey gooey toffee cake

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013
__________________
ASMo 2003/2005, ASMu 2009,Pop 2006/2013, SSR 2008, Poly CL 2010/2011/2013, GF CL 2012, AKL 2011, CR 2011, BC CL 2012, POR 2005/2012, CBR 2011, DCL Fantasy 2012, Hilton DTD 2011(2x) Best Western DTD 2010/2012
bluejasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #213
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran
 
mamaboogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Scarborough UK
Posts: 918

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Hi Shari! I am a fan of LTT pot roast... It brings happy memories! My DD loves the chocolate cake by I'm an ooey gooey toffee cake die hard fan myself!!

Last days at WDW are soooo sad. But you ended your trip with a great meal!
Yes - the end of all that food is sooooo sad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketlacey View Post
Just read your whole review and loved it all! I am planning an adults only trip this fall and trying to decide which signatures to book. Your review was no help because I want them all

Seriously though, your reviews were fantastic. I wonder if I can convince my friends to splurge on V&A???
V & A was worth every cent - we would go back there in a heartbeat. Thank you for reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrea View Post
Great dining report thank you!

I was considering completing my own dining report on our next trip in August but I tend to eat a lot of the same restaurants and order the same things. On our last trip,in October, we ate at The Cheesecake Factory 6 times and I ordered the same meal each time so my report would be much fun to read!

Thanks again Andrea :0)
Thank you Andrea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meryll83 View Post
I must admit I've never tried LTT but I know my parents really enjoyed it when they went. Was this ever a character meal, or am I imagining that?
There was a character option - Mickey and Minnie etc dressed up like the pilgrim fathers I think! It is a nice little haven from the MK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejasmine View Post
We really like LTT for lunch! Especially the ooey gooey toffee cake

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013
Thank you for reading!
mamaboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #214
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran
 
mamaboogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Scarborough UK
Posts: 918

Final thoughts for 2012

All I can say is once again WDW did not let us down in terms of food. We visited some old favourites and found some new ones.

We fell back in love with California Grill. We discovered the delights of Victoria and Alberts. We tried Yachtsman steakhouse for the first time.

But Disney also excels at casual dining - from fish and chips to ice creams and cakes. The whole range of food experience is here. Just waiting to be consumed.

And consume we did! Often and in large quantities!

The whole holiday receives a big whopping Big Fatty rating of: Ten out of ten!

Of course, we can't wait to go back. Don't know when. In the meantime we have booked a four night break to Disneyland Paris in July

I've already started looking at hotels and I might just have to write a little dining review...

Thanks to you all for sticking with me - and for your kind remarks! You are the best!
mamaboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #215
Linda67
Has a Masters in Margaritas
 
Linda67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
Posts: 5,558

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaboogie View Post
All I can say is once again WDW did not let us down in terms of food. We visited some old favourites and found some new ones.

We fell back in love with California Grill. We discovered the delights of Victoria and Alberts. We tried Yachtsman steakhouse for the first time.

But Disney also excels at casual dining - from fish and chips to ice creams and cakes. The whole range of food experience is here. Just waiting to be consumed.

And consume we did! Often and in large quantities!

The whole holiday receives a big whopping Big Fatty rating of: Ten out of ten!

Of course, we can't wait to go back. Don't know when. In the meantime we have booked a four night break to Disneyland Paris in July

I've already started looking at hotels and I might just have to write a little dining review...

Thanks to you all for sticking with me - and for your kind remarks! You are the best!
BRAVO !!!!!!

Thanks Shari - another wonderful dining review

Be sure to come back and tell us all about DLRP
Linda67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #216
GoofySon'sMom
DIS Veteran
 
GoofySon'sMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UpState NY
Posts: 4,340

I have no idea how I missed your report after popping in early on! Just read thru the whole thing and really enjoyed it! Someday DH and I will get to V&A! What a lovely meal!

We are trying both Kouzzina and Nine Dragons for the first time in August so I really enjoyed seeing those reviews.

And your girls are lovely!

Thank you for taking the time!
__________________
Mom & Son - The Last Time? August 2013 ~ Mom & Son Take on Spring Break - March 2013
Mom & Son Head to Food & Wine - November 2012 ~ Mom & Son - One More Time with Dad! August 23rd - Sept 3rd 2012
Mom and Son Take on the Land! - July 2010 Trip Report
- Mom and Son Going Back -Another 10 days of Deluxe Dining 8/25 - 9/5/2011
Mom and Son Eat the World -11 days of Deluxe Dining ~Mom and Son Eat the World Part 2-With Dad this Time

Offsite 1987, 1988, 1990; Grand Floridian - 1991 (Honeymoon); Port Orleans French Quarter - 1993, 1994; Animal Kingdom Lodge - July 2004 (DS's First Trip); Wilderness Lodge - July 2005; Yacht Club - August 2006; Mom & Son Weekend @ Contemporary Resort - April 2007; Port Orleans Riverside - August 2007; Mom & Son Trip to POP - August 2008; Family trip to POP - December 2009; Disneyland's Paradise Pier Hotel - July 2010; Pop Century - August 2011; AKL/CSR/ASMo - August 2012; Mom & Son Food & Wine Trip to ASMu - November 2012; Mom & Son Trip to Art of Animation - March 2013; Mom & Son Trip to Caribbean Beach - August 2013; Disney Dining Diva Trip at Pop - December 2013
GoofySon'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #217
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran
 
mamaboogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Scarborough UK
Posts: 918

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda67 View Post
BRAVO !!!!!!

Thanks Shari - another wonderful dining review

Be sure to come back and tell us all about DLRP
Thank you Linda! I surely will

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofySon'sMom View Post
I have no idea how I missed your report after popping in early on! Just read thru the whole thing and really enjoyed it! Someday DH and I will get to V&A! What a lovely meal!

We are trying both Kouzzina and Nine Dragons for the first time in August so I really enjoyed seeing those reviews.

And your girls are lovely!

Thank you for taking the time!
It was my pleasure - lovely to re-live all the fun times and great food. Thanks for reading along
mamaboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #218
joanne.sear
Earning My Ears
 
joanne.sear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Posts: 30

What a great report - thank you so much. Victoria and Albert's is definitely on my bucket list! And your girls are gorgeous!

Jo
__________________
Me DH DD
joanne.sear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #219
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran
 
mamaboogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Scarborough UK
Posts: 918

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanne.sear View Post
What a great report - thank you so much. Victoria and Albert's is definitely on my bucket list! And your girls are gorgeous!

Jo
Thank you for reading - here is a bonus picture of Sarah and Kate at Sunshine Seasons:

mamaboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #220
Disney_Mama
DIS Veteran
 
Disney_Mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 1,469

Wonderful review and great pictures. Thank you for sharing.
__________________
me dh dd15 dd19

Disney_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #221
stewie
Earning My Ears
 
stewie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hertfordshire
Posts: 35

Great report and pictures. Thanks for sharing
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #222
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran
 
mamaboogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Scarborough UK
Posts: 918

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Mama View Post
Wonderful review and great pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for your kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
Great report and pictures. Thanks for sharing
Thanks for reading
mamaboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:21 AM   #223
Shir Kahn
DIS Veteran
 
Shir Kahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 2,041

Just finished your review and it was great! You've given us a lot of new options to think about for our next trip. I think I might just skip all our usual places and try to only pick restaurants out of your review for a bit of a change, as we haven't been to a lot of the ones you reviewed! Although I think we'll still go to LTT as we always do, I absolutely love that place! We have a full cupboard of those mugs, as we always buy at least 2 of them every time we eat there. I think we're up to about 20-30 of them now!

Oh and I just actually started watching Doctor Who on Netflix just recently, great show! Can't believe I've gone this long without watching!
__________________
Shir Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:58 AM   #224
mamaboogie
DIS Veteran
 
mamaboogie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Scarborough UK
Posts: 918

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shir Kahn View Post
Just finished your review and it was great! You've given us a lot of new options to think about for our next trip. I think I might just skip all our usual places and try to only pick restaurants out of your review for a bit of a change, as we haven't been to a lot of the ones you reviewed! Although I think we'll still go to LTT as we always do, I absolutely love that place! We have a full cupboard of those mugs, as we always buy at least 2 of them every time we eat there. I think we're up to about 20-30 of them now!

Oh and I just actually started watching Doctor Who on Netflix just recently, great show! Can't believe I've gone this long without watching!
Thank you The amazing thing about WDW is there are always new eating adventures to try - as well as sticking to your favourites!

Glad you are enjoying Dr Who - we are big fans in the Boogie household!
mamaboogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:45 PM   #225
ChasingAriel
Earning My Ears
 
ChasingAriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 40

Talking

YUMMY that pizza looks fantastic!
__________________
ChasingAriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: